Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon119
    • Jun 2018

Going backwards

This is a really weird one guys, especially with my post in the poppers area and im not sure many people have some it but here goes
    I want to go back into being a non popper. I used to be extremely phobic and used to play really gently and check for flaws consistently. Then during play time my wife nail popped an old, thin balloon for my birthday treat and my goodness I don't think I've ever orgasmed so much in my life. Anyway long story short I've been getting her to pop every so often, searching for that elusive same orgasm I had and trying to replicate feelings and what not. I also toyed with trying to pop balloons myself but being very rubbish at it because I don't have the necessary drive to heartlessly burst ( as I feel each of us to our own ). Last night was the first time i managed to burst a balloon and it didn't really do anything. I had also been trying to get over my phobia so I could go to parties but to no avail. The past few times the wife has popped Ive felt nothing and just felt I've wasted my balloons. Seems my wife is a mind reader because she said if it's doing nothing for me, stop popping. Has anyone else here reverted back to a non popper?
    I still love my balloons, still get the same feelings but I want to enjoy my balloons longer. Maybe I'll get her to pop once in a while and for special occasions but I feel this is right
    Any thoughts?
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

Re: Going backwards

The simple answer is this: if you don't enjoy it, or it doesn't bring you pleasure, then you should stop it. There's no point in forcing yourself to get into something, you don't like.

Comment

• Tracy
      • May 2018

Re: Going backwards

You had a single, peculiarly intense, positive experience and you have not been able to replicate it. The first rock concert I got stoned at was the same way. (Pink Floyd, 1987, and it was utterly fucking awesome. Even though most of you weren't alive then!) Who knows what weird combination of horniness / phobia / other came together to make that a perfect moment?

Point is, lightning struck, and it hasn't again. Chasing the lightning is no path to joy. Don't feel bad about changing it up. Best of luck!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎