Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heliumlooner
    • Feb 2017

Jealousy

When you were a child would you feel jealousy when you saw other kids with balloons, helium to be specific. As a non popper I definatley did especially when I would see other kids with really nicely inflated balloon and the only reason they would have the balloon, is because they want to pop them or sit on them or something else stupid.
  • LoudPopper
    • Jan 2016

Re: Jealousy

I'm a popper, but I can totally relate to seeing others with balloons and feeling jealous. When I was younger I would feel jealous that others were able to have balloons around and not feel the difficult emotions that I feel when I'm around them. Regardless of whether or not they want to pop the balloons, and yes I love popping now, but popping is/has always carried a huge component of fear along with my balloon experiences. Especially when I see others with balloons. In the past, I really would just sometimes wish I could enjoy balloons the same way as others. Nowadays, I'm coming into my own with my happiness with balloons so my feelings of jealousy have definitely changed.

Comment

• Heliumlooner
      • Feb 2017

Re: Jealousy

Originally posted by LoudPopper
      I'm a popper, but I can totally relate to seeing others with balloons and feeling jealous. When I was younger I would feel jealous that others were able to have balloons around and not feel the difficult emotions that I feel when I'm around them. Regardless of whether or not they want to pop the balloons, and yes I love popping now, but popping is/has always carried a huge component of fear along with my balloon experiences. Especially when I see others with balloons. In the past, I really would just sometimes wish I could enjoy balloons the same way as others. Nowadays, I'm coming into my own with my happiness with balloons so my feelings of jealousy have definitely changed.
      YES ! I honestly wish as a child I could have walked around with a balloon as if it was no big deal, when I was a child my feelings towards balloons would make me sort of nervous to posses one or ask for one, when in reality it's no big deal, kids who didn't have special feelings towards balloons would just you know do what ever stupid crap to it and pop it and giggle as if balloons were made to be destroyed for fun.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎