Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JR Looner
    • May 2015

Intex Mega Pegasus

I was out shopping for 'necessities' and thought I would check the 'seasonal' area. Moments later I stumbled upon the 'Intex Mega Pegasus' inflatable and caved in... it became a 'necessity'. :P I bought one and brought it back to the apartment, cleaned the floor, placed a blanket down and inflated it to see all it has to offer. I must say that I am impressed with it thus far. It has two valves; one for the inner two pockets and one for the outer pocket which is connected to the head, wings and tail. Might just test it out in a pool soon. It's about 8 feet long (including the tail) 4.5 feet wide and 4.5 feet high.

Enjoy and Happy Looning,

JR
    Attached Files
  • Biginflationist
    Passion for expansion
    • May 2017

Re: Intex Mega Pegasus

Nice!! Looks like fun!

Comment

• inbox_pm
      • Apr 2017

It's beautiful! It will be interesting to know how convenient it will be on the water.

Comment

• bigballcollector
        • Mar 2017

Looks like they took the swan design to do it.
        Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• Ools
          • Sep 2017

Those are great, I have one, the material feels soft and the quick valves made for a quick inflation and deflation it also seems pretty well made. :3 10/10

Comment

• Benjy
            • Mar 2018

That does look amazing. Wonder how durable it is for 'everyday' use?

Also, being Intex, why isn't it utterly smothered in warning labels

Comment

• loonerdude44
              Inflatable Enthusiast
              • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Benjy
              That does look amazing. Wonder how durable it is for 'everyday' use?

Also, being Intex, why isn't it utterly smothered in warning labels
              They'll probably be on the underside, which would be great.
              Besides, their warning labels aren't that bad, are they? I've 3 Intex floats, a 2016 black orca, a 2017 blue orca and a 2016 dolphin, and I admit the warning labels are plastered on the side of the dolphin, but on the 2 orcas they aren't all that bad compared to what I've seen from older ones.

Comment

• Benjy
                • Mar 2018

Besides, their warning labels aren't that bad, are they? I've 3 Intex floats, a 2016 black orca, a 2017 blue orca and a 2016 dolphin, and I admit the warning labels are plastered on the side of the dolphin, but on the 2 orcas they aren't all that bad compared to what I've seen from older ones.
                I just have a bit of a pet annoyance with the warning labels... I sometimes use inflatables as photography props, and got very wound-up with some of the toys in the shops here in the UK about 3/4 years ago. I got an Intex lounger/chair which was somewhat disfigured with a mass of labels and pictograms, ditto for a transparent blue whale/dolphin. There was even a "24 beachball where an entire panel was just printed with multi-lingual warnings. Given the UK tends to get toys that are a year or more behind the styles available in the US, and shops seem to hold onto stock for a while, it could just be I haven't seen the newer toys, and maybe Intex are being a bit more sensible with where they put the labels.

All that said, that Pegasus does look rather good...

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎