Stuck and not sure how to get passed it.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JR Looner
    • May 2015

Stuck and not sure how to get passed it.

Hello fellow Looners,

I have been at a low point (with my balloon/inflatable fetish and play with balloons/inflatables) since the end of October 2016. I have tired many times to indulge in blowing up balloons or blowing up an inflatable that I have, and I am just not interested in it. Whereas the act used to be enjoyable and I would blow up multiple balloons and just leave them inflated for days or weeks at a time. Now I just don't have any desire to do so.

The reason: in late October of last year I ended a relationship that was very bad for me. Toxic to say the least. Very stressful on an emotional level. Since the end of the relationship, I haven't wanted to play with balloons or blow them up at all. I'm thinking it's because my partner at the time of the relationship used to blow up balloons for me and attached a lot of positive emotion to my partner doing this. Now that we are separated, I don't know how to separate the act/thought of blowing up balloons and inflatables from the memory of my last partner. I am thinking that this attachment is likely why I don't view balloons/inflatables the same as I did before I met my partner.

Thoughts and advice is welcome, as I would like to get back to looning like I used to. Thank you for your time in reading this post.

Very Respectfully,

JR
  • LoonLover1999

Re: Stuck and not sure how to get passed it.

I am sorry to hear this as it must have been heart breaking. First off are you a popper or a non popper? I can give more advice when I know.

Second off the healing process takes time, you can't just instantly get your mojo back after what you have been through. It's simple, you still associate your relationship with balloons and inflatables. You are still upset so you have no interest as you said.

Therefore the best advice I can give without knowing more is to completely forget about the relationship and eventually you will find somebody else and associate your fetish with that person which will restore your passions and desires.

The healing process takes time and the more you try to rush it the harder it becomes to get past.

Long story short when you can get over your relationship the passion for your fetish will return. And most importantly of all there are plenty more partners out there and one day you will find someone who is interested to try your fetish out rekindling that combination of fetish and relationship you previously had.

If ever you want to talk you have sympathetic ears with me and any other forum member.

Comment

• JR Looner
      • May 2015

Re: Stuck and not sure how to get passed it.

I am a non-popper, but a blow to pop or most other ways of popping by my partner is perfectly fine and most of the time is a stronger turn on for me.

Also, I tend to be an 'instant gratification' person with certain things and I really just want this healing time to be over already. :/ I guess it's part of being human. Waiting for certain things has not been a strength for me since I can remember.

Thanks for your advice. I will put my utmost into letting the wounds heal. Doing my best is the only thing I really can do.

Very Respectfully,

JR

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡