Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mazilon
    • Mar 2017

Re: Favorite way to pop?

Sit to pop by straddling the balloon. The position that most likely started it all, and which I continue to love to this day (just with bigger balloons now).

Comment

• b loony
      • Oct 2018

Btp 24 "while riding on a big loon on a pump.see what goes first

Comment

• PBK
        • Mar 2019

Firearms.
        But I'm a non-popper.

Comment

• Loonorm
          • Mar 2019

Sit to pop — fast rate pin popping — fingernails — by using an inflator — but my all-time favorite way is to watch beautiful women popping balloons!

Comment

• LoudPopper
            • Jan 2016

Originally posted by MikeTheBouncer
            Bouncing on it, of course!
            I'm super late to the party on this one but OMG it just dawned on me! MikeTheBouncer is your name bc you love BOUNCING on loons! I'm embarrassed to admit, but I seriously thought that you were a bouncer as like your profession... *face palm* SMH, I can be soooooo oblivious sometimes! LOL.

Comment

• MikeTheBouncer
              POP-O-RAMA!
              • Feb 2016

LMFAO!!
              Yes, I like to bounce on balloons... but I'm not a big guy (for you.)

serveimage.jpg

I have had a veritable cornucopia of jobs over the years and a bouncer wasn't one of them. I was a security guard (mall cop) for about a year though. Thankfully I was never faced with having to bounce anyone out of the mall!

When I moderate my two forums, I do have to act as a bouncer of sorts when the trolls are up to their shenanigans. Does that count?

Thanks for the laugh, LoudPopper!
              MikeTheBouncer

Originally posted by LoudPopper
              I'm super late to the party on this one but OMG it just dawned on me! MikeTheBouncer is your name bc you love BOUNCING on loons! I'm embarrassed to admit, but I seriously thought that you were a bouncer as like your profession... *face palm* SMH, I can be soooooo oblivious sometimes! LOL.

Comment

• LoudPopper
                • Jan 2016

Originally posted by MikeTheBouncer
                LMFAO!!

When I moderate my two forums, I do have to act as a bouncer of sorts when the trolls are up to their shenanigans. Does that count?

Thanks for the laugh, LoudPopper!
                MikeTheBouncer
                LOL hey, glad I could provide a good chuckle at my expense. My pleasure Mike. But yeah, gotta admit, my friend you got good taste when enjoying your loons! My favorite method of popping seriously changes every few months because I just pop so many damn balloons, it just leaves me in a state where I'm always looking for the "new" way to have fun bustin up my latex beauties. The problem is whenever I get a new favorite way, before I know it I've already busted probably 200 or 300 already, so it's just always "on to the next one for me". Anyways, back to what I was saying...

Before I actually started out "Looning" in the fetish/sexual sense when I was 11 years old, I was just plain old obsessed with popping balloons for the thrill of it by 9 years old. But as soon as I learned just how awesome balloons really can be, STP was my very first favorite method to pop. It was such an awesome feeling watching the neck grow, and never being able to predict the pop. Plus it's a pretty loud method to pop a balloon, so a young LoudPopper was in f-ing balloon busting heaven back then! I was just bouncing away making balloon after balloon go BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! It scared the shit outa me everytime, but I fuckin couldn't get enough of that "rush" from doing it. My favorite thing to do when bouncing is simultaneously pop other loons. I love to hug and squeeze-pop 16"ers against my body as I bounce away on a nice big loon. Or I'll hold a U16 over my head and bounce away as hard as I can on the other loon really trying to make it bust. When it finally goes off, I try to time the nailpop of the U16 at the sametime so I get a "double BOOM!" Then the balloon shards rain down on me and it's awesome. I usually use TT17"s to bounce b/c they can take more of a beating and get a pretty nice neck when stretched out. I'll also underinflate some balloons, tilt the nozzle upwards and sit. That way the neck protudes up against my abdomen and good stuff, then it massages it as I bounce. Or I'll pull on the nozzle upwards and really ride hard. If I'm bouncing on underinflated loons another fun thing is race myself to see how many half-tied 12"ers I can BTP before I finally send off the balloon I'm bouncing on.

Bonus fact: Plus whenever I'd bounce as a kid, I'd start to get harder and harder, and being some dirty dumb kid getting his ass kicked by puberty and just finding out what having a dick was all about, this was just a friggin bonus! I get to bounce, make loons explode, get a huge rush, plus I get a hard-on!?!? I just hit the super-pervy adolescent masturbation LOTTO! LOL.

So yeah, I digress... Cheers Mike! Happy looning my friend! May all of your riding be the bounciest, your balloon pops be the loudest, and that every single balloon you pop be just as delicious as the one before. So I took half a day off of work today and decided that I was overdue for a good-ol' fashioned +100 balloon-busting looner session/ popping spree. Seeing I'm not really having a "favorite" popping method as of late, I'll be sure to relive my early looning days and revisit the fun I had riding/STP and bouncing on loons! I'll be sure to make some explode in your honor, my friend lol! You can walk around proud today knowing that you were the reason that these balloons got popped today. The wife is leaving the house as I'm typing actually. I'm gonna get on that inflator in probably 10 minutes and then get busy sending a shit-load of balloons with extra-bouncy style today!

Comment

• LoudPop
                  • Sep 2018

Not to pry LoudPopper and if you don't want to answer, I understand. You said your wife was leaving the house, so I assume you were having a solo balloon session. Does she partake in balloon play with you?

BTW, I do both (with partner and solo). But, I prefer balloon play with my partner.

Comment

• LoudPopper
                    • Jan 2016

Originally posted by LoudPop
                    Not to pry LoudPopper and if you don't want to answer, I understand. You said your wife was leaving the house, so I assume you were having a solo balloon session. Does she partake in balloon play with you?

BTW, I do both (with partner and solo). But, I prefer balloon play with my partner.
                    Sorry for just seeing this post. Yeah, I was having a solo balloon session, but that's only because I wanted to play solo. I hadn't had a big time solo session in a while and I got kinda "nostalgic" for my old ballooning days. Even though I didn't nearly pop as many as normal with all the classic ways that I normally would, it was without a doubt seriously the best and most intense looning session I've had in YEARS. I know it sounds crazy, but it was awesome because for some reason, it felt like I was discovering balloons for the first time. My body was filled with electricity, my senses were heightened, balloons were squishier, pops were louder. It was AMAZING! I was seriously shaking after I can popped all my balloons and couldn't calm my urge to keep popping even though I was done. So I wound up laying down and humping the shit outa a Cattex 32" longneck while making like 25 more balloons explode on my electric inflator. I attached some pictures so you could see some of the fun.

Since we've moved to our new house, although it's the one we wanted to keep passed through my family, it's much smaller than the one we used to rent. In our previous house was very roomy, and I used to have a very spacious extra bedroom that became a dedicated “balloon room”. Our lovely, old and quaint family home has just a ton of really weird shaped rooms, that are smaller and fewer in number. Simply put, we need all the rooms almost daily so a balloon room just isn't convenient, and it's even harder to set aside a chunk of time for looning the old way bc the room might be needed later that day. So to keep up with my absurd "need" to pop large volumes of balloons some inappropriate number of times per week, I've had to resort to different methods of play. While it's not been less fun... well okay maybe a bit, it's just been "different"-- but at least I'm always open to new experiences. Either way, I really missed looning in my most favorite way. So I deliberately put aside the time to have a more "personal" looning session for myself, where I could just be extremely "present" with my balloons and be very deliberate about what I "wanted from" them.

But to answer your question about my wife: nah, the wife is absolutely cool with playing with balloons! But she also respects and encourages me to make sure that I have my alone time too. The big thing about not being to play with her as of late is because she is pregnant. So not only does pregnancy normally make her extremely exhausted (plus she's a pretty low-key person to begin with), but she’s especially tired because she’s carrying two babies this time. Plus because it’s so late in the pregnancy, I don't want her to be around stuff that would potentially raise stress levels, like loud noises and unexpected sounds. Know what I mean? Not only are increased stress hormones in mom extremely bad for baby's brain development, but babies themselves can also hear the outside world at such a stage of pregnancy. I don't want my little girls exposed to super loud and unexpected stressors either, when they're supposed to just be chillin inside their relaxed mommy.

With her being pregnant and now with us about to have a full house, It’s actually put us in a pretty unique position concerning looning. Especially because I prefer to enjoy my balloons in such an elaborate way. I wish I was like a lot of other folks sometimes, because all they need is just a couple of balloons and just a little time and space to be satisfied. But because I prefer to play in elaborate balloon rooms, which take forever to set up, play with and enjoy, and then clean. Plus it always leaves behind a HUGE mess, where leaving behind random shards that somehow ALWAYS find their way to other parts of the house (and even follow me to work sometimes, lol). We don’t want the kids exposed to these random phantom shards that just pop up anywhere to offer a super convenient opportunity to just choke. Fortunately, even with 2 dogs, I’ve not had this problem. My puppy tried to eat one once but as soon as she learned it wasn’t food, she was like no dice. But kids are different.

It’s actually forced us to think of alternative solutions to looning. I have a giant 4-car garage, so we’ve explored moving them out to there. Kinda works. We have a tiny guest-house/apartment attached to our house too. We’ve thought about turning that into a balloon space once the Tennant moves out. But I think There’s a lot of old factories and warehouses in our area that have been repurposed into huge open floor plan office/business spaces, artist’s/photographer studios, and flex-spaces for contractors and such. You can get a pretty decent size one for as little as an extra car payment in some cases. Once we get some of our other financial goals out of the way, we’ve landed on creating our own private “Looning space” by renting an art/photography studio space or flex-space downtown. That way we have unlimited access to the space, less concern about noise, and we’re completely free to enjoy them whatever way we want without interference.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by LoudPopper; 24-04-2019, 16:26.

Comment

• LoudPop
                      • Sep 2018

Makes sense; Thanks. Congrats on the Twins! Wow, busy times ahead.

Comment

• craggy2012
                        • Jan 2012

These days the smallest balloons I’ll buy myself are 36 inchers. If I can’t climb on it and get a good bouncy ride off it it’s too small

As for riding, well my favourite method is “Doggy Style” so you can bear your full weight down upon your poor suffering loon of choice

For me though in addition the shape of the balloon influences what I’ll do with it too. Rounds are good for sitting on or laying over as above, GL’s are good for kneeling over, or wrapping both arms around and tightly pulling in (like bear hugging). Or if the necks of a suitable size- sticking ones junk in down the nozzle and humping away with one!

Comment

• Popemall

Nice pics I love the one with pink and white shards everywhere. I love "after" pics of sessions!

Comment

• ugurano
                            • Jan 2017

siting to Pop so hard getting popped

Comment

• ugurano
                              • Jan 2017

sit to pop

Comment

Working...