X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sygdir
    • Jun 2019

[TRADE] Homemade and clips4sale

Hello everyone !
    As I've already specified in the Introduction thread, I'm more known as a "blowing fetishist". I enjoy watching people blowing air, balloons, inflatable and other kind of blowing, as long as their cheeks get really puffed up !

First, here are some free videos of myself(male), exploring the whole blowing theme (puffing cheeks, blowing balloon, etc...)

Second, here are my videos thumbnails if you want to trade ! Bear in mind that I'm only interested in blowing and puffy cheeks.

Enjoy !
  • 247spyz4life
    • Jan 2020

Re: Homemade and clips4sale

I'm also into blowing and puffy cheeks, you've got some great videos here but I'm new to Google Drive. I've got most of my videos on a laptop and am typing this from a mobile phone. What did you use to make the thumbnails with? I've got a bunch of clips you may be interested in but at the very least, can I ask where you got the video near the bottom, of the dark-haired woman, where the camera is positioned behind her head titled "blow1"? If it was a clips4sale I'd like to know the studio. I love when the camera is like that.

Comment

• Sygdir
      • Jun 2019

Hey there ! I'll send you the details on a private message !

Comment

• SergeyBalloon
        Studio Fuusen enjoyer
        • Apr 2023

Hi! do you have Studio Fuusen clips for trading?

Comment

• Lia
          • Mar 2022

I don’t do blow to pop, but I can really puff out my cheeks when blowing up a balloon - either shot from behind or in front. Let me know if you want to see any vids/photos and I can send via a private message.

Comment

• Lia
            • Mar 2022

I’ve just emailed you as can’t seem to reply or message back on here!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎