The best airship balloons - Cattex or Rifco?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bjorn
    Phobic non-popper
    • Oct 2018

The best airship balloons - Cattex or Rifco?

I want to try playing with an airship balloon. I want to try laying and humping on it.

Which brand will be the best for non-poppers?
    Cattex or Rifco?

I want to buy a GL500 or a GL700.

I'm really phobic and don't want to pop the balloon.
  • LavenderLemon
    • Aug 2019

Re: The best airship balloons - Cattex or Rifco?

Hey there! I’m also a non-popper, and I’ve been trying lots of new stuff lately.

Last weekend, I had my first experience with a RIFCO crystal GL700, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The GL700 is very sturdy as long as you’re mindful about how you play with it. If you’re going to be riding and/or bouncing on it, make sure you underinflate it a little, and go slowly when you first sit on it. Keep your hips midway between the neck and the middle, and then slowly lower your chest down until you’re more or less laying on it. That makes sure the bulk of your weight is centered. If you push too much air into the bulb or the neck, there’s a chance it’ll pop. Once you’re on sitting/laying on it, you really don’t have to worry, though. Mine took a real beating, and survived for reuse.

Once I inflated it, the balloon was still fairly soft, but I could adjust the firmness by simply changing my position. THAT was delightful. I was also able to manipulate it in some pretty surprising (and intense) ways without fear of popping it. Flexible would be an understatement. The texture of the latex is almost silky; it doesn’t pull or grab my skin uncomfortably, which is a big point for me.

I haven’t tried the GL500 yet, but will be doing so soon (gotta wait on international shipping first).

I hope this is helpful.

Comment

• oscar92070
      • Aug 2018

If you want the absolute strongest airship that will most likely never pop if you don’t overinfate it, get the Rifco GL1200 or GL900 instead. The GL500 and GL700s are not plump enough for hard bouncing. With the GL1200 and GL900, you can bounce on it as hard as you want with no risk of popping at all. In fact, with the GL1200, two riders can safely bounce on it. In terms of cattex vs rifco, the cattex ones are initially softer while the rifco ones are initially harder but with use, the Rifco ones hold their shape better and remain durable far longer.

Comment

• scuba
        • Jan 2017

I will also really recoment rifco GL1200 balloons.
        They are very durable and holds their shape really well.
        I float on a lake sitting on the middle part of the balloon.
        Even after two or tree floating trips on the rifco balloon it still holds its shape

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎