Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Galdo
    • Jun 2019

Foil balloons - anyone?

Have been reading lots of old Topics but either I´ve over read it or noone has posted it yet (what I´d find odd).

As we´re using our Standard Latex / rubber Ballons... have you had experiences with foil balloons?

Someone I know and who I asked for bought me a (nice) stash of random Ballons. As I mentioned it, he also got me foil balloons in the package he sent
    me. These are kinda neutral as they´re just colored green and don´t have a Motive. The shape is simple... I´d say they are shaped like a quarter so not round.

Unlike a normal balloon These are inflated different and I´ve wasted a lot of them with the attempt to figure out how they are inflated. They have an entrance for the air but you can´t just blow on it... it won´t fill the balloon. I´ve tried blowing on it but I was Feeling dizzy already, and the balloon wasn´t inflated even a tiny Little bit.

The first (many) foil balloons ended up being cut in a Corner with scissors, inflated and the cut closed aggain with a knod.

I´m into sitting on balloons and so I gave it a sit, initially it Held suprisingly well (given how super thin the material is) but when I applied more weight to it the knod started to un-knod, and when I fixed it thight aggain, applied weight aggain, the Ballons often just popped at a similar weight Level than an averge trashbag.

I´ve heared that you Need to put a straw into the Inflation Point and inflate it with a straw... unfortunately I don´t have a straw but I tried it with a "pipe" from a liquid Soap box... and it didn´t work for me. I cut open one of the balloons for Research purposes and I found out that from the Inflation Point there goes some Kind of "plastic tube" into it... but looking at it it looked like a production mistake, because from just looking on it looked like as if this whole thing was closed... do you have to force open it with a Long needle or nail first? I was just confused.

Later I played around with These foil balloons aggain, and I was just sitting on a normal - Latex - balloon naked and tried something. I´ve put tweezers into the air-entrance part of the foil ballon, with some resistance I could get them in there. Then I took another (Latex) Balloon, inflated it, and let the air out ... blowing to the air entrance from the foil ballon... after a while I could feel that the foil ballon slowly fills with air... super slowly, but it fills.

So I rinse and repeat that for a while and when the foil balloon got big I noticed at some point it would take on air that ´s blown into it quite good. Actually it even nearly happened that my tweezers fell into the balloon - luckily I got them out.

I do not know when such a foil balloon could be called fully inflated or not, but the one I had was quite big now and I could see the material ... or better I had the Feeling this is the supposed size of this balloon. Blowing more air into it didn´t work as it didn´t take on more air.

So the first one I had then, I wanted to see how much weight it can take... altough I´m quite good now, with popping noise Level from a ballon (hence wearing my toilett-paper-earplugs who reduce the loud bang to just a rather silent Pop noise) I was still a Little bit phobic about the foil ballon because I´ve read if These Pop, they go off really loud.

As the foil material on These is really thin, maybe as thick as on a potatoe chip package I was not expecting the balloon to take much weight. I´ve put it on my seat (toilett with cover down so I can sit on it) and reduced my leg Support, making the ballon needing to carry more and more of my weight. But... it didn´t Pop... it Held me...

I put the balloon on the ground and sat on it (more stress for the balloon) but except I could feel how the material "worked" under me, and the balloon was super thight, still no Pop. For the first one I stopped then. I placed myself in a nice sitting possition and fapped til I came, then put a hole into the ballon and got rid of it (getting rid of These has something to do with the illness I mention and other reasons I feel sad when I have to get rid of them actually).

On the next session I wanted to know it... I wanted to know how much These can take and how loud they are... I re inflated one about the same size as the pervious one... I put it on ground and set on it... totally Relaxing my legs... the balloon was super strong, but didn´t Pop... I started riding... up and down, like a spring, the ballon answers my "I let myself fall down to it" Actions and pushes me up... still no Pop...

What is going on? I thought, and intensified my riding... I was now riding quite good, but still no Pop...

I only archeived the bang, when I intensified my riding so strong, that I was more or less jumping on the balloon, with my butt "Lifting off" every time I was moving upwards a few Inch away from the balloon - Keep in mind, I weigh 110Kgs and the balloons material is super thin...

So... Foil Balloon experience anyone? Regarding my experience I´d summarize it like that: As Long as the material is intact (I guess the first ones popped because I folded the foil... they were also sent in a big cardboard box, flat, not folded - when I got them - similar to how a Vinyl record would be shipped) ... as Long as the material is intact they´re super strong... but if you just mess with the material a Little bit, bend it to much ... they burst easy.
  • JOhara
    • Jul 2015

Re: Foil balloons - anyone?

I love foil balloons. Theyre alot of fun to hump and make alot of squeaky noises when played with roughly.

Transluecent bright colors, pink especially are my favorites.

Comment

• lioon
      • Dec 2018

I played with foil balloons a _long_ time ago, back when I was a kid, lived at home and had to hide this stuff. More of a 'take what you can get' kind of thing, but also I managed to get a hold of some pretty big foil loons. I'd have rather had a latex balloon or inflatable in that size, but again, I was a kid and had no money and couldn't exactly explain why I wanted one.

They were fun, to be sure, and certainly better for clothes stuffing (something I want to try again after a similarly long time), and they last for more than one hump session, but the main problem was whatever they used to color them would rub off and get all over me. It's been maybe 20 years or so since then, so who knows if that is still an issue.

I don't know, I guess if I had the choice I'd rather go for latex.

(And fwiw I'm 130kg-ish)

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
        Banned
        • Dec 2018

Foil balloons or Mylars, are great as decorations, but tend not to be very nice to play with as fetish toys. If you've ever received a static shock from a Mylar, then you'll know what I mean... it's not pleasant!

Comment

• Galdo
          • Jun 2019

Is the shock really that strong? I´m into electronics and know about that stuff. It might Charge up to a few kV, but since there´s not really a big capacitance I doubt there could be much current (and current is what hurts). Was it as strong as unintentionly touching an electric fence?

Comment

• Big Balloons!
            • Jul 2016

Never had a problem with static shocks with them, but after a while the colour does rub off especially with cheap balloons. Big ones are fun, around 36" but they're the biggest you'll get and smaller ones aren't usually as fun to play with. But I do love big foil balloons a lot still and they're my favourites especially with helium

Comment

• lioon
              • Dec 2018

As I mentioned in some other thread, the static electricity issue tends to be addressed by controlling the humidity level in your house.

Though I've found that some guys don't always enjoy the same sorts of balloon things I do because of chest hair. I've got very little and it never occurred to me til a friend brought it up. Not sure how to get around that one, heh.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎