Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Galdo
    • Jun 2019

Community - show your balloon stash

Unlike we don´t want some of the People we live with to see our stash with the looners and inflatables that give us some nice times... I want to invite People to share what they have with each other here.

I´ll start first. My stash is rather small and not very impressive.

I have 2 (rather small) beachballs
    On the Picture, the White balloon is from a package I use for foreplay often. These are tiny balloons maybe 9" or so, and it is fun to sitpop them. They can´t really be used for sitting on them regular because even if you underinflate them and sit on them either all air in the balloon will be pushed into the neck and you´re bottoming out... or if you put in enough air they´ll Pop anyway when sitting on them. They burst into a few parts that can be collected easy. Sometimes the top of the neck
    gets a hole. I hold the hole, jump once, and balloon pops

The red balloon is from a package (4 were in them) which was just saying "super big balloons" on the package. I´ve 2 or 3 of the "big ones" left.
    I have not yet inflated one really tall, but the rubber feels very strong and the ballon feels very durable. I´ve had a fapping season on one of These, quite (still under)
    inflated with the balloon on the ground. Long neck, hard neck - but it didn´t pop.

Blue Balloon is from a 50 "Punch balloon" collection was given. I´ve had Punch balloons before, and they are very strong (I´ve seen a Video of a 150kg woman sitting on
    one with her whole weight on the balloon - no riding thou - and the balloon Held her with a big neck)... well These Punch balloons are made from rather thin rubber.
    They can take some... weight... but usually they Pop easy (similar to a rubber glove) and when they pop you have lots of small pieces laying everywhere.

The Long balloon came from a mixed package from Long and round balloons. The round ones were around as tall as the White one in the Picture, but the rubber was thicker and they could take quite some sitting on them.

The smaller ones "water balloons" you can have some fun with them. One inflated reaches up to 4" or so and puting some of them in trashbag is fun

In the cardboard box you can also see my foil "Mylar" baloons. 3 or 4 of them left.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Galdo; 19-06-2019, 10:24.
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎