Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scuba
    • Jan 2017

The BALLOON N' A BOTLE incident

. It all started with me being contacted on my private mail on this site.
    I don't know if i was the only one they contacted, but I tought that their offer sounded interesting..
    It was a balloon company that looked for volanters to test some of their new products and their adress where in the same city that i live in.
    Well i was about to have two weeks off, so i wrote that i was awalable.
    The next day companys developing leader called me and told me that they had chosen me and I could come to their developing compartment next monday.
    I arrived there the next monday and was greated by the develop leader.
    "Welcome" she said "please follow me"
    We valked into a huge warehouse, it must have been at least twenty meters up to the seiling and several tuosand square meters.
    There was a lot of tetered latex balloons in all sizes and a lot helium tanks.
    "This already looks kinda interesting" i said "can i try those?"
    "Well maby later we have something totaly new you shall test first."she said" Here it is "
    It was a table with some tanks on. The tanks where about half a meter in lengh.
    It looked like a four five liter scuba tank, but it was bright red and was marked BALLOON N' A BOTLE.
    " Is that it? "I asked a bit disapointed.
    " Don't be fooled by their small size "she said and opened the valve.
    With a hiss a balloon began to inflate out of the tank.
    She inflated it to about a meter in diameter and said" hold on to it"
    She closed the valve and the balloon came loose from the tank. It felt very boyant.
    "These balloons have a huge lifting capabilaty and are almost impossible to pop.
    The first test i ask you to do is to let you self fall onto the balloon on your stomach" she said. "Try jumping up and fall over the balloon.
    I did and it felt a bit strange.
    It was like it took a lot longer to fall to the ground and when i hit the ground the balloon bounced up in the air again with me on it a couble of times.
    " Whoa this is fun" i said.
    "I told you that you should not be fooled by the tank" she said.
    I looked at her and first now i saw how beautyfull she was. She looked a bit like Ziva from NCIS.
    "Let us try from up here" she said and pointed at a lift that was tree meters high.
    I climbed up and she handed me the balloon.
    "okay jump p hard out with the balloon under your stomach" she said.
    I jumped hard out from the lift and almost a meter higher up with the balloon under me.
    It was amazing. I fell slower than usual and bounced five or six meters up in the air again a couble of times.
    "Let go of the balloon" she said. As I touched down the third time.
    I did and watched it float up under the seiling.
    "The next we shall test is how the balloon reacts when it's in direct contacted with your skin". She poined at a paint suit.. "Go and take your clothe off and put this on. You can change in there" she said and pointed at a door.
    I quikly changed since it now got really interesting..
    I came out wearing only the paint suit.
    She took a new tank and handed it to me.
    "Put this under your suit and close the zipper all the way up also the hood " she said
    I did while i was trying to hide that i was getting a boner from the exitement of what was about to happent.
    "Open the valve" she said.
    I did and could feel the balloon begining to pres on my stomach.
    "Keep going" she said "how does it feel?"
    "Very rubbery, but nice" i said
    "OK" she said "i think that we should se how it reacts with a little more pressure so keep inflating."
    I did and the pressure grew a bit, but it felt good.
    "I think that is enough" she said "close the valve"
    I tried to close the valve, but it was stuck.
    "I can't it's stuck" i said.
    "Let me try" she said "you are right it's stuck i got to get some help wait here"
    She ran out.
    Meanwhile the balloon filled the paint suit out more and more.
    It began to go out in the arms and legs and round to the back inside the suit.
    As the balloon met on my back and in the arms and legs of the suit something strange happent.
    With a bluup pop sound they conected on my back. The sides of the balloon simply melted together, making the balloon inflate on my back too.
    The balloon was now sorounding my body completely and it kept expanding. Only my face was free.
    With a huge riiiip the paint suit ruptured while the balloon kept expanding.
    The balloon had become my suit.
    I began to feel lighter and lighter and all the sudden my feet left the ground and I floated up to the seiling.
    The rubbery feeling of the balloon suit was imence and almost unbareble.
    The leader came in with a techniqtian and looked around.
    "Hey where are you" she shouted
    "I am up here" i shouted back.
    "Wait there we are going to get a lift" she said.
    "I am not going anywhere" i grinned.
    She came back and hoisted her and her helper up to me
    "How do you feel" she asked.
    "Well to be honest the balloon feels veeeery good to wear. I love the rubbery feeling of it on my body." i Said
    "Oh you like wearing rubber too" she said and blinked to me"let us get you down from here".
    She tied a rope around my ankle and to the lift.
    "Omg. This has actualy been a life long dream for me" i said
    As we reached the ground she and her helper pulled me down
    Some more spectators came and helped.
    She climbed up on my shoulders with a knife and tried to puncture the balloon, but She could not.
    The spectators let go of the balloon and we floated upward
    They quickly pulled us down again.
    "Well i can not get you out right now. The balloon deflates by it self in about four days, so we just have to wait" she said.
    Well at that point i did not really care since the balloon had me in a state of a constant dry orgasm.
    The next four days i only remember as pure plesure, but on the fourth day the balloon deflated and I was tanken to the shower.
    I was able to get water between the balloon and my body and the leader helped me out.
    "I hope that you are not angy" she said.
    "Oh no i am not" i said.
    "I have feelings for you lets go out on a date" she said.
    "Sounds like a plan" i said. "i better get home here is my number.
    Well to looking back on this it was a real win win situation, becauce i both got a once in a life time experience and a girl friend
    Well not quite a once in a lifetime experience becauce we have been using the BALLOON N' A BOTLE a lot.
    The best idea she got was last weekend.
    She brought home a xxl paint suit and a tank.
    "let us climb into the suit together" she said.
    It was a suit without a hood.
    We took the suit on with our stomach to stomach.
    Standing close together sharing the suit she took the tank and zipped it inside the suit behind my back
    She then zipped the suit all the way up.
    "let us try something new" she said and opened the valve.
    I could feel the balloon starting to pres against my back at first. And tried to reach the valve.
    "Are you sure that this is a good idea?" i asked.
    "Don't worry i had wanted to do this since i saw you the first time.
    The balloon began to make its way around us and with a plob it melted together behind her.
    The pressure grew and we where pressed together hard untill the paint suit ripped apart.
    Then the balloon just pressed us together in a real nice way while it kept expanding.
    We got lighter and lighter untill we floated up under the seiling..
    The intence rubbery feeling and her body close to mine gave me a boner.
    She moved a bit around and it slid up in her.
    "Uuhh that feels good" she said.
    For the next four days we was floating and maked love in the balloon.
    Their was not much else we could do,since we where trapped in the balloon floating under the seiling.
    Eventualy the balloon deflated and we could get out of it in the shower.
    I can't wait to she what new ideas she get in the future
    Last edited by scuba; 16-03-2019, 00:51.
  • scuba
    • Jan 2017

Re: The BALLOON N' A BOTLE incident

I got the inspiration for this story from reading an old Donald Duck comic.
    In this story Donald gets a tank from Gyro Gearloose that inflates balloons just by opening the valve.
    These balloons are indestruktable.
    You see one of his nefiews bounce along on one of the balloons.
    When Donald gets home he open the valve on the tank and forgets it.
    The balloon fils out the whole of his house and he can't pop it even with a knife.
    The last picture is of Donald 's house floating in the air tethered to the ground by roabs..
    I tought that i could make a story with the balloon being stuffed under some clothe instead.
    Hope you like it

Comment

• scuba
      • Jan 2017

I have got a new job.
      I started working at the balloon company
      Since i am a warehouse worker i work about half time a the warehouse and the other time at the developing departement.
      My new girlfriend who is the head of the developing departement makes sure to have me in her departement for at least the afternoon.
      The other morning we unloaded a container and it bored me so i to the maneger that i was needed at the developing departement and went there.
      As I got there my girlfriend Lisa looked up from her desk.
      "I'm really bored at the warehouse have you got something i can do?" i asked.
      "Well we can always test the BALLOON N' A BOTLE a little more" she said and blincked at me with her beautyfull brown eyes. "Take off your clothe and climb up on the lift".
      I took off my clothe and climbed up on the lift with a BALLOON N ' A BOTLE tank
      "This time blow the balloon up to about two meters while lying on it" Lisa said
      I opened og the valve and the balloon balloon inflated below me lifting me up. It felt awsome.
      "Okay stop now" Lisa said.
      I turned off the valve and the balloon felt like it was just about to float off the lift with me.
      Just to then the companys boss Hans came in with some customers.
      "Oh hi Hans we where just testning the BALLOON N' A BOTLE a little more.. My test pilot lies on top of the balloon right now so that is why you can not see him now" Lisa said.
      "your product looks really interesting" the female customer said "if you are able to impress us with a demonstration in USA we might put in a huge order"
      "Well you better get on with the testning Lisa and come in with an idea how to impress our american friends tomorrow" Hans said.
      Hans and the customers left and Lisa said "You better come down now. Do you have any ideas?".
      I bounced sligtly on top of the balloon.
      It was enough to make the balloon float off the lift and up under the ceilng.
      The balloon then gently floated down to the ground and bounced back up to the ceilng again.
      While i was lying on the balloon bouncing up and down i explained my plan to her.
      The next monday i stood at the customers carpark in Los Angeles wearing only a paint suit.
      Lisa, Hans and the american customers was there too.
      Further away the customers beautyfull Sikorsky S-76 helicopter was parked, but I was not going up in that at least for now.
      Hans started" A couble of month ago our test pilot accidently found out that the BALLOON N' A BOTLE can make a person fly. Over the next four days he has offered to see how long it can take him. When ever you are ready you may start".
      I opened the valve and I could feel the balloon pressing against my stomach.
      The balloon began to work its way around my body and when the sides met they melted together enveloping my body completely. It felt even better than i remembered.
      As the paint suit began to rupture the female customer came over and touched the green surface.
      "I'm really into wearing latex how does it feel" she whispered.
      "A hundred times more rubber like than a latex catsuit" i whispered back
      As the paint suit fell off Lisa came over
      "What are you whispering about? " she asked
      "Oh she just told me that she like wearing rubber and wanted to know Howard the balloon feels" i said
      "Oh I see" she said and blincked back.
      At that point i was about to float off and my feet left the ground.
      "We will follow you in the helicopter" Lisa shouted and ran to it.
      I could see the helicopter starting below and folow me as I drifted east.
      I was now in a rubbery trance like condition when Lisa called me over the radio.
      "How are you doing up there" she asked
      I feel veeeeeeryy good the rubbery feeling is almost unbareble. It feels sooo gooood. And the view is so beautyfull "i said
      I could see that i was now over Death Valley. The view was spetacular.
      As the sun setted the first day we where near Las Vegas when the radio desturbed me.
      " We have to land and refuel. We will cach up with you later "the pilot said.
      Totaly exausted i fell a sleep.
      Next morning i woke up and the helicopter was nowhere.
      I could see a dry salt lake below with a long runway on it.
      There was some strange triangular black aircrafts starting below.
      All the sudden a f22 raptor came sooming by.
      I must have been in restricted airspace becauce he came back fireing at me with his machine gun.
      The granates just bounce off the balloon. All the shaking gave me an orgasm
      The f 22 came back now fireing a missile.
      The explotion hurled the balloon and me a kilometer higher up, it was like a wild rolarcoaster ride, but the balloon kept me unharmed.
      Finaly the f 22 gave up and left.
      The helikopter finaly joined me again
      "You had drifted into restricted airspace and we where not alowed to follow you. Are you alright?" the pilot asked.
      "Well i had an encounter with a f22 but i am alright" i said." The view is awsome"
      I was now drifting east over Grand Canyon in the sunset when i fell asleep.
      The next morning i woke up over a prarie landscabe.
      The clouds where tuning black ahead.
      "We have some bad weather ahead. We have to fly around it, you can't good luck" the pilot said and turned away.
      Well he wasn't kidding.
      As I got sucked closer to the clouds i could see that a tornado foming below.
      As I was sucked into the cloud the powerfull updraft hurled me upward at tramendeous speed.
      I lost contioussnes as I was hurled out from the top of the cloud.
      I must have desended slowly becauce when i came too i was over St Louis still desending.
      The helikopter had joined me again.
      "Are you alright we have been trying to reach you for ten minutters now" the pilot asked.
      Yes i am alright i must have been out for a while in the bad weather "i said.
      I was still desending and landed at a baseball stadium.
      The helikopter landed beside me and Hans and Lisa escorded me trough the huge crowd and tv crews to the helikopter.
      The balloon now looked like a tight green latex suit
      " You have given us the best publicity i can imagine consider you self promoded to lead test pilot" Hans said.
      We landed at the roof of a luxory hotel.
      Lisa And I was given their best suite. Hans tought that we have earned it.
      I was still wearing the balloon as Lisa and I got to the suite.
      She pushed me backward onto the bed and said "Wait there".
      She came out nacked, but all luped up in silicone. She climbed on top of me and squeased her feets into the balloons opening around my face. She slowly wrickled her self into the balloon.
      As her pussy passed my face i was beginning to get a boner.
      Slowly she wrickled each of her legs into the legs of the balloon on top of me.
      As her croch reached my croch my now really stiff boner slided up in her..
      We had the best sex ever forced together by the balloon.
      After several hours i carried her still inside the balloon to the shower and we got out.
      I still have the balloon and Lisa and I still play with it.
      Since my promotion Lisa and I have bought a lumber house and we play with the BALLOON N' A BOTLE a lot

Comment

• Smothered by tits
        • Mar 2019

God i would love to have something like you depicted in the story.

Comment

• scuba
          • Jan 2017

Oh yes.
          Just imagine how i would feel when the balloon slowly encasing your body inside the paint suit.
          It must be the best feeling ever
          I whis that a Gyro Gearless could invent something like that

Comment

• Smothered by tits
            • Mar 2019

Hey that's a idea wear your fox suit under the paint suit and inflate it.
            Last edited by Smothered by tits; 15-04-2019, 10:50.

Comment

• scuba
              • Jan 2017

I have tried it once wearing my fleece under suit over the fox catsuit.
              I had a hard time inflating it becauce of where the valve is

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                • Mar 2019

Hey you think it would be a good idea to use a 8 ft cloudbuster in a paint suit?
                I'm wondering if the zipper would pop the balloon.
                Last edited by Smothered by tits; 15-04-2019, 12:29.

Comment

• scuba
                  • Jan 2017

I don't think that the zipper will be a problem.
                  Only the cloudbuster might be a too big.
                  Only one way to find out 😁

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                    • Mar 2019

That's not a problem im hoping it will tear it's way out.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎