Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Balloon with a Pin
    • Dec 2019

Balloon: 3 Me: 0

Something extraordinary has happened to me. Normally during balloon play I’m rough enough that the balloon pops; but that is usually the trigger for me to follow and pop too. But recently I blew up a red Tuf Tex 24” and no matter how much I ride and squeeze I give up and pop first. Now what makes that different is that I’m not touching myself at all. Thing is just soft and amazing as all get out. While riding I end up exploding and the balloon holds out. Might make a non-popper outta me for this loon. Guess we should never underestimate our latex lovers ability to take us out first
  • Smothered by tits
    • Mar 2019

Re: Balloon: 3 Me: 0

The others were quitters.

Comment

• Nopops4me
      • Jun 2015

Unless you stretch latex beyond its limit (i.e. overinflate, bounce/ride, pierce with pin/ flame etc.) latex is stronger, tougher than you think.

Comment

• Balloon with a Pin
        • Dec 2019

It was pretty tight but now it’s softened and lost some air so unsurprisingly that it hasn’t popped. Still a surprise to be sure given in the past they’ve always popped. I might be gentler now since I now don’t really want to pop this one. Maybe take a pin to some others to get the bang but spare this one :P Ahh the dilemmas of loners, lol.

Comment

• Balloon with a Pin
          • Dec 2019

Welp score update. Balloon: 5 Me: 1. Still think in the end the Balloon won, lol. :P

Comment

• lionlooner
            • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Balloon with a Pin
            Welp score update. Balloon: 5 Me: 1. Still think in the end the Balloon won, lol. :P
            It had to go eventually :P

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍