Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bubblesNdragons
    • Oct 2019

Do you consider yourself to be kinky?

I also want to see comments on what you think would define someone as kinky or vanilla.
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    *notices bulge*
  • softsquishyballoon
    • Feb 2020

Re: Do you consider yourself to be kinky?

For me... balloons are not, strictly speaking, a fetish. If I was to go over to Balloon Chat, though, and start a topic there on how much I like to touch and feel balloons - they might not appreciate those type of discussions there. That one seems to be more for balloon decorating, which I can't say I'm as much into.

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

I would say so. I do like to experiment, both with and without balloons. I’ve even tried stuff in lucid dreams that I wouldn’t be able to do in real life
      How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
      My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• craggy2012
        • Jan 2012

I think it’s just something hardwired in you’re genes. I’ve always found certain stimulus things I was around arousing for as long as I can remember but things really ramped up for me since I was about 9 or so...... and long may my rampant sex drive continue

Comment

• Tookus
          • Nov 2019

I agree with craggy2012.

Comment

• PompousBalloon
            • Mar 2020

I don't know to be honest. But I may have tendencies to be kinky as i find girls with snugly and shiny latex clothing to be attractive . However, the latex clothing itself doesn't need to be kinky. In my opinion it is what you do with latex or pvc as example that makes it kinky, and something kinky for people with no fetish experience may not feel kinky for a looner or a dominatrix etc.

Comment

• Loonyguy2020
              • Mar 2020

Matter of mood and circumstances

Comment

• Yonkers Looner
                • Oct 2019

Bruh...

I have a small collection of balloons and pvc inflatables that I keep for less than holy purposes. If that alone, not accounting for other kinks, does not make me kinky, I'm not sure what does lol
                Sometimes I feel like Freud would have a bloody field day with me...

Writer, future teacher, gamer, nerd, lover, looner, stoner, unapologetic nutcase

Comment

• LoonMaster
                  • Sep 2011

I think I class as down right perverted, lol. I’m into BDSM with my partner and it’s fun combining BDSM and balloons

Comment

• palloncino90
                    • Jan 2018

I feel to be kinky and I like it. I do love balloons and to play with them is a part of my life which makes me happy, although I think it could looks werid to people and it makes my perverse pleasure more than thrilling. Only my partner only knows about it and I think it makes the sex to be fun, intriguing and also in this case the way to be kinky turns me on.

I hope I'm not off-topic, sometimes I misinterpret a topic when there are english words or way of saying that I don't know.
                    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Asclepio
                      • Sep 2018

Well I never considered myself as ¨Kinky¨, I like to identify me as a human being with high interest and curiosity about anything related with sexual topics.
                      Obviously my main interest is my balloon fetish since it was my first contact with sex life.
                      But almost any sex topic just caught my attention, and I am willing to try another fetishes just to search more excitement. Idk, I got used to not have the ¨common sex¨ I always need to involve a fetish or special practice before have sex, It is almost mandatory to be able to reach a certain degree of excitement, and thus be able to say that the sexual act was worth it.
                      A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• looneylooner
                        • Oct 2020

Since getting my own home and space, I've started to get a bit kinkier. I'm able to buy helium tanks now, and I've started to experiment with anal stuff, just fingers but working my way up to butt plugs etc.

Through watching balloon fetish videos over the years, I've discovered various kinks. Back in the early days of my adolescence and discovery of my balloon fetish, I saw a video of a chubby/ BBW women playing with balloons. I'd never really shown any interest in larger women until that point, but something clicked after that and plump and BBW women are my favourite kind now. Likewise I saw a video of a sexy busty lady with manicured fingernails playing and popping balloons, and even though I'm a non-popper, I developed a kind of fingernail fetish.

I'd categorise myself as straight, but most recently I've discovered I enjoy transexual videos after watching a video of a transsexual playing with balloons. Incidentally, from what I can see, "Balloon" is also a term used for transexuals, so I guess I've come full circle with my "Balloon" fetish

So yeah, in terms of kinky I'd say I'm slightly above vanilla, but not super kinky.

Comment

• johnjohnhouston
                          • Aug 2021

Oh yeah, I am unquestionably kinky. Although balloons and inflatables are my forte, I've always been happy to explore someone else's preferences just to see all of the pleasure that it brings them. I do have limits though. My current partner is really plain jane so we have some exploring to do.

Comment

• Lgcm
                            • Aug 2021

If fucking on a GL1200 is considered kinky…. Then count me in

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎