Family

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonLover1999

Family

This is going to sound like an awkward apquestion but it is playing on my mind.

Most of the stories I have read on this forum are about partners getting interested and involved in the balloon fetish.

We also see threads about play times during solitary moments at home. The one issue is that I can never find any details about looners that have children.

I want to have kids some day and I know I'd have to sacrifice balloon time but it makes me wonder if children are ever an issue.

I mean I don't want my kid to walk in on me riding a balloon and about to orgasm because it would scar them for life. The kid may also enquire about the balloons or even play with them at which point I'd have to find the unused ones.

My biggest fear would be the kid resenting me because they found it weird.

I know that the kid may not develop the fetish but I'd have to find ways to handle the situation carefully. I'm only 18 but the sooner I can get a plan ready for that day the better.

Sorry if anybody finds this thread awkward. If anybody has an issue with it message me and I will take it down.
  • Ryan556
    • Sep 2016

Re: Family

Not an awkward question at all, completely understand where your coming from. Thought the same thing as well a while back. But I'm 22 and with being in a serious relationship and wanting to get married soon I could see why this question could come to a looners mind. I guess my first thing I would say is your only 18, you just started adulthood so don't stress about this so much, you have a long time ahead of you before you have kids (unless you plan on having kids very soon.) Second, I've read on many forums on married couples who still have time for balloon sessions whether its while the kids are at school or are gone for the weekend. So to me personally I think you can stay a looner if you have kids, you just have to put more effort into planning out your sessions as well as doing them while your kids are out.

Hope this helps to give you an insight on the future!

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
      • Nov 2016

I have no intention of having kids whatsoever, because of the fact that they would probably interrupt my fetish activity and sex is a lot more exciting to me than having kids. I just really don't like kids.

Comment

• Seasider
        • Jan 2016

this is a really practicle question and one that went through my mind before we had our own children.

To cut a long story short the fact that we have children has not impacted on my balloon fetish at all. Although my wife doesn't actively take part in my fetish she is fully aware of it and has no issues.

The biggest thing I've had to do since having children is storing balloons in a different place and making sure that any balloons that I've "played with" don't end up with the children. This is done quite easily. My wife will occasionally take the children out and that's when o have my time. I won't blow up loads, just a couple and when I've finished with them I will put them in the bottom of the wardrobe. I store all my balloons in a cupboard above my wife's wardrobe so that's no issue. We still decorate with balloons at birthdays and do all the normal stuff that people do with balloons. One advantage is that it's really easy to get balloons in public when you have children!!
        I am very careful only to interact with balloons in a normal way, i can control my emotions and show no sign of having any feeling. It's something I feel I have to do. I have no intention of anyone other than my wife knowing about the balloon thing and I would imagine as the children grow up I will have to "normalise" my collection, in as much as they are stored normally and not in the bedroom! As kids get older they tend to get nosey and I don't want anyone asking why I have boxes full of balloons.
        I suspect play time will be curtailed slightly but when you have children of your own you will just find a natural way to still engage with your fetish, as I find it isn't something I can just stop. I can't go too long without some form of interaction with balloons!

I hope my rambling helps and am happy to expand on any points I've mentioned

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎