Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scuba
    • Jan 2017

Floating on balloons compared to just sit, lie and bounce on them

My fetish started as most of you in a young age of being fasinated with balloons, sitting and lieing on them getting a boner. It´s nice, but over the years I have always been dreaming of floating away on them. And since helium is very very expensive and you need a lot of balloons to do that the obvious thing is to do it in water. It takes the interaction with the balloon to a whole new level.
    An examble, the GL 1200. Blowing it up at home is fun and it´s fun to lie and bounce on, but take it to a lake, inflate it to half it´s size, step over the middle part of it and wade into the water, it will start interact with you in a whole new way.
    It almost come alive between your legs when the water gets deeper and you gets boyant. It´s almost like like breaking a horse, untill you get the right possison on the balloon. Once you get your ballance you will feel every litle wave up though the balloon stimulating your crotch.
    It´s the same with the float suit of balloons I have described in another thead.
    Wearing it on land is nice, once you wade into the water it´s a whole new ball game. The balloons comes alive on your body and puts you in the right seated possion in the water and the 646Q you are siting on is pessing it selfe up to your crotch. It´s realy nice when you are a nacked boy and I can only imagine how nice it must be if you are a girl.
    Floating on balloons has realy taken my relationship with them to a whole new level.
    Last edited by scuba; 12-03-2017, 09:28.
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎