What is the biggest amount of helium ballloons you have played with ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scuba
    • Jan 2017

Re: What is the biggest amount of helium ballloons you have played with ?

Oh yes. Clustrer ballooning has been a dream for me ever since i saw a guy doing it on the Discovery Chanel.

Comment

• scuba
      • Jan 2017

Oh yes.
      Clustrer ballooning has been a dream for me ever since i saw a guy doing it on the Discovery.
      I keep looking on youtube to see guys doing it

Comment

• Helium1234
        • Dec 2016

JUst saw this thread and had to share - https://www.youtube.com/user/dav1234..._as=subscriber helium balloons are my fav and really enjoy them!

Comment

• Nonpop25
          • Sep 2018

I rented a large helium cylinder, the guy says it fills up 500 12 inch balloons, considering the smallest balloons I have are 14, and I mostly have 17s, 24s, and 36, I'm curious to see how many balloons I actually get. I also am pretty wasteful, I love to fill as large balloon, lie down on a gl1200 and then inhale the helium for a couple of deep breaths and get all tingly!! I feel safe that since I'm already lying down, not Inhaling from the cylinder, and only taking a few breaths that it shouldn't be an issue

Comment

• Tath
            • Sep 2018

I took a bit longer than I meant to but here are some photos of that helium balloon session I was talking about.

Sorry for the poor photo quality, just taken on a phone and the lighting wasn't very good.
            Attached Files

Comment

• scuba
              • Jan 2017

Wow that looks awsome. It really gives me the urge to to buy a tank of helium and balloons and try it out my self.
              Last edited by scuba; 04-11-2018, 05:02.

Comment

• Fred
                Happy looner
                • Jul 2018

I have never tried helium before but it sounds like so much fun

Comment

• Guy360
                  • Jan 2018

I got lucky, I found a 200 cubic ft helium tank on Craigslist for $50. Found out that certain gas companys own the bottle and if you don’t have a contract on paper they will not exchange the tank they will take it....My bottle was from Airgas. Airgas does not care they it exchange for a full tank (clean and up to date). I think it was $137. And if you are not leaving the balloons inflated for a while get a Conwin 60/40 inflater for you tank ( eBay ). If you tie the knot, straight helium.
                  Last edited by Guy360; 04-11-2018, 12:11.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2018

I think the most helium balloons I've ever had was about 150 x 10" balloons. I got them from a store, that had had them all out on display, for a sale, and I enquired what happened to the balloons at the end of the day - at which point they said they just popped them all. So I offered to make a small financial donation to their chosen charity, if I could collect them at the end of the day, and take them all home. They agreed!

I was a very happy Boy that day!

Comment

• Tracy
                      • May 2018

I've been able to play with 2-3 dozen helium balloons on a couple occasions. I like to mix Q11 and Q16s in my helium bouquets.

Here's a sample of my floaty playthings

Comment

• Blowitbig
                        • Jan 2016

Wow ,those are some beautiful balloons tracy
                        The bigger the better

Comment

• Theodoig
                          • Feb 2019

I bet the smell was amazing.

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍