X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Inflover89101
    • Mar 2019

Huge champagne bottle on euromillions advert

How do,

Does anyone know where you can buy that huge inflatable champagne bottle they used on the euromillions advert?
    It doesn't appear to have the cardboard base so most bottles normally do.

Thanks
  • Danniballoon
    • Mar 2018

Re: Huge champagne bottle on euromillions advert

There's some nice looking 1.8 metre ones on E-Bay, though I can't tell what sort of base they have. I'll order one and see - they're only a tenner.

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

Back in the 1980’s Rex Inflatables used to make a six foot Champaign bottle. That was the first one I can recall seeing.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
        • May 2017

Originally posted by Danniballoon
        There's some nice looking 1.8 metre ones on E-Bay, though I can't tell what sort of base they have. I'll order one and see - they're only a tenner.
        Can you please post a link or two? I just done three ebay searches and they all lead off either to small inflatable foil balloons in the shape of bottles, or small 73 cm plastic bottles. I can't seem to find any of the six foot inflatable bottles for a reasonable price. . The only ones that pop up here in Australia, are six foot corona beer bottles from the states, and they often go well over AU$100 each. I hesitantly bought one last christmas, as it seemed this was going to be the only way I could get one. If I was able to get a number of them for a much cheaper price, I would then be more adventurous with riding them a little harder. At present, one is a little reluctant as not to cause any leaks on a $100 inflatable.
        Last edited by Big Thud Joe; 17-11-2019, 23:11.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
          • May 2017

Wow, just tried a few more searches this morning, and these came up. Can someone please confirm if these are translucent clear or translucent frosty or opaque? Thanks.

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

The last ones I had of this size were transparent green, but I’m talking the mid nineties when I bought inflatable bottles last. Annoyingly they had thick cardboard in their bases to stop them toppling over, but the stuff didn’t half get in the way when you wanted to boink, or inflate one underneath clothing

Comment

• Vicci
              Blown to bits
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by craggy2012
              The last ones I had of this size were transparent green, but I’m talking the mid nineties when I bought inflatable bottles last. Annoyingly they had thick cardboard in their bases to stop them toppling over, but the stuff didn’t half get in the way when you wanted to boink, or inflate one underneath clothing
              The cardboard is usually (in my experience) in a separate chamber in the bottom, so you can easily cut it open and remove the cardboard without damaging the inflatable part.
              Vicci x

Comment

• Danniballoon
                • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Danniballoon
                Hardboard in base & not in a separate chamber, unfortunately :-(

Comment

• craggy2012
                  • Jan 2012

Cheers Vicci, never gave that a thought at the time- slitting the bottom open n taking it out!

Comment

• Danniballoon
                    • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Big Thud Joe
                    Wow, just tried a few more searches this morning, and these came up. Can someone please confirm if these are translucent clear or translucent frosty or opaque? Thanks.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/180CM-GI...frcectupt=true
                    Translucent green. I just got one.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡