X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Looner Nisden
    • Mar 2016

More online balloon shops

Hey all,

'till now I have ordered my balloons from Balloons United and LoonerWorld on eBay, which are very good and kind retailers! I wonder if there are more trustable sites such as these.

Someone have any experience with Nordic Looners? They don't explicitely say on their website that they ship anonymously. I have also been looking at Kaboom Balloon Importers, for their iconic Tuf-Tex balloons with the logo, but that seems pretty dead.
  • Ryan556
    • Sep 2016

Re: More online balloon shops

Hello, to answer your question, nordic is anonymous when it comes to shipping. instead of the package saying "nordic looners"it says their company initials instead which is just three letters. I bought from them a couple of years back but i personally have enjoyed balloons united store a lot better. With kaboom balloons it is sadly pretty much dead :/ I wouldn't recommend buying from them since they really dont have much in stock anymore and only a few choices at this time.

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

Nordic Looners are great, but they've been really quiet in the past year. They used to be my go-to store, but their selection has been quite poor recently.

Comment

• Looner Nisden
        • Mar 2016

Thanks for your replies! And what about Jennyloons? Seems to be a good store. May order soon from them.

Comment

• lincy
          • Apr 2019

Experience with jennyloons is good. They give a quick response to customer emails which I like the most.
          Helium Tank

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍