X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Psychology college

Oh, I've been looking forward to this! What an explosive continuation...

Comment

• SusieDK
      • Dec 2017

Re: Psychology college - soooo cool

Hi

I have read a lot of balloon stories, but this one is definately the most exciting I ever read! It is so easy to identify myself with something in each and every character. Also the story sort goes ‘all the way round’, covering both phobia, teasing, showing off, fear of being revealed, fantasies and dreams come through. Besides the story circles around blowing to pop and the issue of challenging and daring, which are sort of ‘my things’. It raises so many issues I would love to discuss. What a cool story!

Only downshot is that we have to wait to read the next chapter, but anticipation is not really a bad thing and definately a familiar feeling to me when it comes to balloons

Thanks a lot for writing this super cool story!

Susie xx
      Last edited by SusieDK; 29-01-2020, 20:23. Reason: Inserting a missing word.

Comment

• marja

Ok, you have been waiting long enough. I finally feel good enough to continue this story.

The beer had begun to trouble Ben’s mind. Nathalie was clearly the one in charge here. But as the evening continued she seemed to hold back a little and move more to the background. Much to his surprise she was the first to announce to go to bed. She said she was tired and ask if they could please be quiet if they stayed here.
        Much to his surprise the girls left him alone after the massive blow to pop contest. He’d expected the balloon popping to continue, or later at least to pick up again. But none of this happened. They drunk more wine and beer, chatted a bit about a risk management experiment they could run. But it didn’t get really serious anymore. They decided to postpone this part until after the next lecture, there was time enough to think about a serious experiment anyway.
        Ben just had opened a new can of beer when Laura announced she was leaving. Kylie asked her to wait until she finished her wine, as they needed to cycle in the same direction. Before they left, Mandy got herself a new glass of wine and turned up the music.
        “Just the two of us left.”
        “yeah, I’ll finish my beer and give you a quiet night of sleep” Ben replied.
        “Bzzz” Mandy looked at her phone. “Hmm, someone is clearly not happy about our music. I forgot she asked us to be quiet here. Let’s not bother her more and let’s finish our drinks downstairs.”

The house, Mandy would explain later, used to be an old bank building. Down some long stairs a large room was located, the old safe. When the parents bought the building, they realized this room had unique possibilities. They had it renovated, placed a bathroom, with shower and everything. But when they asked permission from the local government to rent out this room, the troubles begun. It turned out that renting out a basement without windows was not permitted. The costs of further renovations to make a few simple windows, turned out to be extremely high due to the almost 2 meter thick reinforced concreted walls and ceiling that the room was made of. This extremely thick layer of concrete made that the room had a really good isolation. That was the reason they now used it as practice room for their band. They could play their drums and guitars all night without their roommates even noticing.
        To improve the sound quality of the room, they had brought carpets, placed them on the floor, fabric sofas and curtains on the walls. As it was quite a bit of exercise to walk up and down every time to get a drink or some food, they placed an extra fridge downstairs. It had become sort of their second living room, especially useful for playing music and hosting parties.

Ben agreed to go downstairs, unaware where he’d go and what he’d find there. He followed her, trying not to spoil his beer, as she was moving quickly. She entered a code on a number pad next to the door. When the metal door automatically opened, he noticed how massive it was. He knocked it. Solid metal. The girls most likely wouldn’t be able to open it if it didn’t automatically. As they entered the room he heard the door closing behind him. There was a vague light from a light bulb above them. He noticed the guitars, which reflected the little light. Mandy ran towards the sofas. He hoped she’d remember her glass of wine before she’d dive on it. Suddenly the lights switched on. She stopped and gasped. For a moment he was blinded by the lights and thought that was the reason she stopped. Then he noticed the large yellow balloon on the sofa…

Nathalie must have left that balloon here this afternoon, when she took a long shower after she came back from her balloon hunt. Seeing the yellow balloon on the sofa made Mandy remember how the evening started. They had asked Ben to join their group because Nathalie thought he had a balloon fetish. She had laughed about it, but she googled it, since she was curious. It existed, a balloon fetish. It looked like a lot of fun and more innocent than thinks she tried before. Somehow she always ended up with the wrong guys, who made her do things she regretted afterwards. One guy had all kind of candles lit next to the bed, it looked so beautiful. The molten candle grease on her skin was hot, but the feeling when it cooled down and became solid again was great. Until she found the burns a day later. You could still see them if you inspected her body carefully. Balloons sound quite fun actually. She had worn a latex suit once and it felt pretty good, so the contact with balloons, wouldn’t be so bad, she guessed. The only bad thing that could happen, was a balloon popping and slapping her a bit. But compared to the whips she had been beaten with, this would be peanuts. So a balloon fetish sounded kinky and not dangerous to her. This evening she had the perfect position to see Ben’s erection grow as they were teasing him with the balloons. Perhaps Nathalie was right this time...

This could not longer be accidental. This girl must somehow know about his fetish for balloons. She and her friends had been teasing him with balloons, joking about him having to jerk off. And now they find this large balloon on the sofa, when they moved to a more quiet room. Ben had quite some experience with girls, but he had hidden his love for balloons when making love with girls. He was afraid of their reactions, would they like balloons as much as he did? Would they think he’s weird? But this girl, or actually these girls were different. Perhaps he should change his attitude towards girls and balloons.

Ben placed his beer on the table and sat down in the corner of the sofa. Mandy thought for a second to sit down at the other side of the sofa, leaving the balloon in between them, but decided not to choose that option. She took of her shoes sat down on Bens lap and let her back fall down on the balloon. The balloon moved a bit away until it touched the other side of the sofa. Mandy moved her butt towards the balloon, back on the sofa, while leaving her legs on Bens lap. For a couple of moments they sat down quietly.

“This balloon is so large, but it is still soft, my back almost disappears in it.”
        “Did you inflate it and leave it here?”
        “No I didn’t. I guess Nathalie left it her. She bought all balloons this afternoon. She took a shower here downstairs after she got home. She must have wanted to see how big they can get”
        “I thought this was a set up you prepared”
        “No! It’s not! I wasn’t aware this balloon was here.”
        “Honestly?”
        “Honestly! I forgot about all this balloons already until I switched on the lights in this room! Didn’t you see me gasp when I saw this monster balloon?”
        “I heard you gasp, but I was shocked myself about seeing such a balloon here.”

For a moment they didn’t know what to say. Ben coughed. “I’m glad you didn’t inflate that balloon.”
        “Is there something wrong with it?”
        “I wouldn’t call it wrong, but as you said, the balloon is really soft. It can get much bigger and much more tight. It will look and feel much better that way. The only reason to inflate a balloon like this is if you want to lay down or sit down on it and want to be sure it doesn’t pop.”
        “Ok, but I like how it feels now. I guess Nathalie must have tried and liked this too.” She took a big sip of her wine and fall back on the balloon. “How do you know these balloons can get much bigger?”
        Ben hesitated. “Well, ehm, I… Collect them!” “This is a 24” Tuftex balloon, but it is inflated to about 22”. Most balloons can be inflated beyond their rated sizes before they pop. So this one can get quite a bit bigger than it is now.”
        “Promise me you show me when I am tired of laying on it!” Mandy replied enthusiastic.
        “I will” Ben promised, even more enthusiastic.
        “You crazy!” Mandy smiled and moved forward to start kissing Ben.

She was glad he responded her kiss. Their lips toughed each other. Slowly they moved their tongues together. He smelled good from close by. She tried to identify his taste. Although he had drunk quite some beers, it wasn’t too bad. But she wasn’t able to pinpoint what he tasted like. She needed more of him. She pulled him towards her. His weight pushed her against the balloon. She felt the balloon easily adapt a different shape to compensate for the pressure that was applied to it. The kissing intensified, his force on her and her force on the balloon increased too. Suddenly the balloon burst and she fell on her back on the sofa. Ben somehow managed to avoid falling on her.
        “Wow, that was intense! I want more of that!”
        Ben had a grin from ear to ear.
        “But why did that balloon pop? You said it could get much bigger and wouldn’t pop if you lay on it!”
        She expected him to give yet another technical response, that there must have been something sharp on the couch. But he didn’t answer her last question.

“I’ll give you more of that.”

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
          Stretched like space-time
          • Feb 2018

omg you are awesome! time to re-read the entire thing. Thank you for not giving up on it.
          And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• drumrd
            • Dec 2013

Good job again. Keep on writing!

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
              • Jul 2017

This is so much fun to read! It's easy to tell what Marja likes! keep going! More, more, more! ( I sound like I'm asking you to blow balloons! )

Comment

• Sam

I do love the smell of makeup and balloons together. Lipstick on a popped balloon gives me extra excitement.

If my girlfriend pals were to get nice fresh nails and lipstick, this would be one mega excited observer...although my fingers would be firmly in my ears.

Love the story. Keep going.

Comment

• Ballonblazer
                  • Jan 2020

Outstanding !!
                  More of that please

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰