How do you masturbate with balloons/inflatables? (non-poppers only)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lbt
    • Jan 2019

Re: How do you masturbate with balloons/inflatables? (non-poppers only)

Mm hot man

Comment

• Blowitbig
      • Jan 2016

Totally hot daddy,,mmm
      The bigger the better

Comment

• BalloonBounce
        • Mar 2019

SO GREAT to see a Geo being pounded hard up against another big balloon!!

Comment

• Trephillips

I like humping my 75cm exercise ball. I lay down on it on my stomach with my crotch pressed into it and then I bounce while thrusting into the ball. I bounce hump the ball until I come. I love humping the exercise ball, it's so much fun and the bounciness, squishiness and rubber material make it feel amazing

Comment

• sexyneck
            • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Daddy
            I like to lay on top of an 18-24" balloon, and put a geodonut up against it.

A towel underneath for easy clean up.

Little gif for your viewing pleasure.
            Wow! That pounding hard on the Geo girly pink balloon was hot. Can't stop watching it being pounded hard.

Comment

• zhilman
              • Dec 2018

Just masturbated using my blue geo donut with some lube this morning. Shot a load of cum over me! Playing on the bed, not in the bathroom as usual hehe

Comment

• Blowitbig
                • Jan 2016

Would've liked to of seen that balloon session
                The bigger the better

Comment

• sexyneck
                  • Feb 2016

After 6 sessions with my baby white Geo become very soft, with loosen love hole. This evening I just re-tighted the love hole. Powdered the sides of it and lube the hole. The softness and very smooth Geo skin against my skin, really feels good and honry. Placed a round pink balloon under the Geo and pound it on the bed, till cum over it. It also produced farting sound and some sucking sensation whenever I draw out the hole. So nice.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• palloncino90
                    • Jan 2018

Originally posted by sexyneck
                    After 6 sessions with my baby white Geo become very soft, with loosen love hole. This evening I just re-tighted the love hole. Powdered the sides of it and lube the hole. The softness and very smooth Geo skin against my skin, really feels good and honry. Placed a round pink balloon under the Geo and pound it on the bed, till cum over it. It also produced farting sound and some sucking sensation whenever I draw out the hole. So nice.
                    Hi @sexyneck, awesome balloon.
                    I never tried the geonut balloons, I have to say that they look "interesting", especially for a loney session, even if a non-round balloon scares me, I'm not an expert of different shapes and from my memories the non-round balloons burst more easily than standard shape. Am I wrong? Can I go without problem?
                    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• sexyneck
                      • Feb 2016

Originally posted by palloncino90
                      Hi @sexyneck, awesome balloon.
                      I never tried the geonut balloons, I have to say that they look "interesting", especially for a loney session, even if a non-round balloon scares me, I'm not an expert of different shapes and from my memories the non-round balloons burst more easily than standard shape. Am I wrong? Can I go without problem?
                      So far the Geo is pretty tough. Normally the 8th sessions before pop. It also depends on how you ride it. If you are rough, it may pop after a few rides.

Comment

• IILoonerII
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2020

Say like a gl900, get on top of it and you know what comes next lol, gotta admit it feels pretty good laying on top of it

Comment

• sexyneck
                          • Feb 2016

Originally posted by IILoonerII
                          Say like a gl900, get on top of it and you know what comes next lol, gotta admit it feels pretty good laying on top of it
                          You may try Geo on your GL900. I think is great, thrusting that Geo on GL.

Comment

• IILoonerII
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2020

Originally posted by sexyneck
                            You may try Geo on your GL900. I think is great, thrusting that Geo on GL.
                            I’ve been thinking of trying that While reading about it in a post... are the geo hard to inflate?

Comment

• Daddy
                              • Sep 2020

No, just watch someone blow it up the right way.

Comment

• zhilman
                                • Dec 2018

Originally posted by IILoonerII
                                I’ve been thinking of trying that While reading about it in a post... are the geo hard to inflate?
                                If you can inflate a GL, then I don’t think its hard for you to inflate a geo. GL is wayy harder to inflate.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎