Old 03-10-2019, 05:26 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Balloon related injuries
Worse injury I ever got was deep grazed ribs when a 48inch inch beach ball I was rough riding ontop a stack of other inflatables on my bed burst. I toppled backwards n hit the corner of the bedside table with my torso as I fell back. My missus wasn’t too plussed either..... she commented one of these days I’ll get home from work n find you with a broken neck!
Old 24-11-2019, 09:40 PM

Danniballoon is on a distinguished road
Had one pop and hit me in the eye & had to take the following day off work as it hurt so bad. I was hauled before the boss shortly afterwards & made up some excuse... Think I said it was an elastic band that did it. On another occasion I had a red welt mark on me whilst being examined at the doctors. Again, I made up some non-balloon related excuse ;-)
Worst one I got though, was from a latex football bladder. It hit me on the arm and despite wearing a jumper, it made a really nasty welt. It hurt for days afterwards. I was just glad I wasn't riding it, at the time ;-) I'm very wary of them now. In fact, I ended up popping all the ones I had outside on the compressor, from a safe distance.
Old 25-11-2019, 01:56 PM

Mazilon is on a distinguished road
Fairly lucky compared to rest of ya here, but I remember being really in the zone and riding a Q18 stuffer a little rougher than I normally do. It burst unexpectedly and left no less than four nasty red marks, two on each inner thigh. They didn't go away for a week, but I'm glad I wasn't hit anywhere in between..
Old 26-11-2019, 09:12 PM

Loon119 is on a distinguished road
Plenty of welts and red marks from pops accidental and otherwise. Been snapped by the elastic band from a ounchballoon from a fete. Been hit by plenty of knots. And the Mrs was riding an over inflated orange 16 on top of me and it popped and snapped her in the essentials. She was also pant less when it happened It was her first ride of a balloon when we first started dating but she wasn't put off she still rides like a pro now
Old 10-01-2020, 08:08 PM

AthleticLooner is on a distinguished road
Hello Guys!
I have two memorable experience:

1. - a hit in the eye at the start of blowing up a previously used Everts 16" loon (caused me all kinds of fears, and threw me decades back on my "fight the fear of balloons" journey :-(
[Btw this was the first time I skipped to use goggles]

2. - playing with (or popping(?)) a Gemar 13" purple balloon. These are very TIGHT. It hit my stomach/side, and became immediately red.

If you can't see/open the above pic, please open this OneDrive link for the full album.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtxDDIQLfYNughiN...POEVw?e=SKvQRy

br.,
Zoli

(ps. Why can't I set an avatar pic, nor creating any picture albums here? :| )
Old 12-01-2020, 01:48 AM

Balloon with a Pin is on a distinguished road
Been smacked by the occasional unintended overinflation. Best/worst was when my wife tied three 36" helium balloons to my cock. She looped the ribbon around the base and balls to prevent them from slipping off. She proceeded to tease and pop them one by one. Each pop however caused the ribbon it was on to cinch up a bit which squeezed a little harder than I'd like. Though at the same time the final explosion caused me to cum. A rather wonderful mixture of pleasure and pain. Thankfully the pleasure was greater than the pain but after the high I was eager to loosen the ribbons as they were hurting quite a bit. Still... fun!
Old 12-01-2020, 05:25 PM

BalloonBomber is on a distinguished road
i did not had any injuries yet but for example i always wear sun glasses (or any other goggles I can find) to protect my eyes and it happened more than once that I got hit to a chin or close to my eye and sometimes a shred or two just sticks to my goggles after a boom so.. if not my goggles/glasses I would say my eyes Safety first lol
Old 18-01-2020, 12:15 AM

glovepopper is on a distinguished road
Once the Qualatex 24" cut the skin on my knee, when it burst while doing blow to pop. It wasn't a large cut, but I shed a few drops of blood...
Old 19-01-2020, 11:01 AM

Orzel is on a distinguished road
oh dear, as I play with very tight balloons usually - all naked, too, I had multiple instances of latex cutting my skin/bruising me badly. And having your member cut to the point of bleeding is very much no fun :P
but as they say, no pain no gain