Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

I wonder what shops / ebay sellers think "WTF" when

Someone comes along and buys a whole heap of their stock.

I've had those 48" metallica beach balls in my watch list for several months now, and was always hesitant to purchase, thinking they're most probably made of that same heavy duty canvas rubbish.

As I'm starting to find a deep sense of arousal with 48 inch balls (rather unexpectedly), I went ahead and bought two for trying out. THey arrived this week. Now with my regular rental inspection been and gone, I now could (unpack my life again), and have my usual man's mess around the place, and open up one of these huge babies. It took ages to inflate, but wow, after a bit of initial natural stretching from over inflation, the black PVC is rather soft, smooth, and squeaky. The first day of inflation, I had exploded three times within 16 hours, wow, I've never felt so damn horney in such a long time.

So, anyway, happy with my purchase, I went back to the ebay store, and pretty much cleaned out his stock of about 40 matallica balls. It's going to be a huge hit to the e-wallet I know. It's now been three days since I've bought them, and I've only got the standard ebay email to confirm payment. I'm a little worried the guy may refuse such a large order, I don't know, but sometimes they are things that are just too good to be true.

Last edited by Big Thud Joe; 23-02-2020, 22:56.
  • Nopops4me
    • Jun 2015

Re: I wonder what shops / ebay sellers think "WTF" when

Why should shop keepers think 'WTF' ? After all they have stock to sell and that's what they want to do. They don't know that you maybe in the entertainment industry and work on a cruise ship or holiday camp and need balls this size for games events.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
      • May 2017

'Often as a looner today, it's pretty hard to find something that feels so good. It's been three and a half days now since I've made the order, and usually within that time I get a notice from ebay and paypal that the order has been processed and is about to be shipped. Money still hasn't gone off my account yet, for me it's the whims of a looner thinking again, this must be too good to be true. Transaction is taking longer than usual. Came home today, and immediately seeing that huge ball just filled me with so much anticipation, man, I just felt so stiff looking at it. Eventually when I get my own unit, would love to have my own balloon room, blow up around a dozen of these things and bath my naked body into these, for me this would be pure balloon sex.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
        • May 2017

Wow, relieved, money left my account this morning, and parcel has been dispatched.

Comment

• frankfrank
          Empathetic Harmonizer
          • Feb 2018

I don't even give it a thought if I walk into Walmart to get three or four 17-inch balloon packs (I've NEVER seen the alleged 36-inchers there), or likewise to Party City getting a few packs of the 24 inch balloons.

One thing I've learned about Party City balloons is that the short-necked ones are the best and the strongest and take my full, very bouncing 190 pounds, while also gathering folds of latex in my fists. (I almost never inflate anything 115%.)
          People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎