Do you remember the first clip you watched?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cho
    • Mar 2019

Re: Do you remember the first clip you watched?

My first looner video i can remember were i had... fun with, was a cute girl in a hooters outfit blowing up and bouncing on a pig (~24 inch) orange balloon and bouncing on it. I loved the way you could see her body through the semi transparent balloon, even if there was no pop at the end.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
      Banned
      • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Cho
      My first looner video i can remember were i had... fun with, was a cute girl in a hooters outfit blowing up and bouncing on a pig (~24 inch) orange balloon and bouncing on it. I loved the way you could see her body through the semi transparent balloon, even if there was no pop at the end.

Was it this clip, by any chance? (Not my upload, nor my YT account.)

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

There is another clip, but I can no longer find it online.

Comment

• Cho
        • Mar 2019

Not this clip but I'm pretty sure it's the same girl tho. Might be the other clip you mentioned.

Comment

• TheMole
          • Nov 2019

It was a very old promo clip for Sheril at Italoon back in 2009 or so. I believe it is still on YouTube somewhere, their search algorithms suck so bad nowadays that it's impossible to find though.

It had this song in the background, I'm sure someone will know what I'm talking about.

first image: Stars by Topo3486second: stars in your eyes by jdinunderlandthird: starz in their eyes by xPeeR

Comment

• Fuusen
            • Nov 2019

Great topic! When I first searched the web for balloon material, it was to get some practise for my balloon phobia. It was the pre youtube era

The first name I can remember is Patrycia, but I am sure there were others.
            Balloonbuddies "you thought you were the only one...?" made me realise I have the fetish.

Chipples website, Ernieone, Mellyloon, Frazier, Mausi and the C&B forum.
            Nowadays we are so lucky with loads of quality material :-)

Comment

• RPG819
              • Mar 2020

First clip: Jaimy Looner's yellow 16" B2P.

Comment

• tim
                • Aug 2019

Luna blowing green loons in the hot tub.

Comment

• BeachBall
                  • Apr 2012

I remember watching this back when I was a kid. I was way too young to know what a fetish was, but seriously into inflatables!
                  BeachBall

Comment

• Loonatic
                    Balloons + Feet
                    • Apr 2016

Originally posted by TheMole
                    It was a very old promo clip for Sheril at Italoon back in 2009 or so. I believe it is still on YouTube somewhere, their search algorithms suck so bad nowadays that it's impossible to find though.

It had this song in the background, I'm sure someone will know what I'm talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5hGNUApQWU

I know exactly what you're talking about, I think I even saved the promo video from youtube and bought the song to remind me of it

Comment

• Braziloon
                      • Aug 2019

Wow! Many, many, many years ago, even before YouTube age... First clips I watched: Risque Renee and Bare Balloon Babes. I think it was about 1998.

Comment

• bbuddy4life
                        • Dec 2013

Starting to feel old. I remember being absolutely shocked when stumbling on the nikodite.com website and balloonbabi. Perhaps not what you'd call quality content nowadays, but considering I was on a dial-on connection... Had its charms!

Comment

• Gustovich
                          • Jan 2013

It was the trailer for Mellyloons "The Great Balloon Party Crash". I remember I had browsed around for a while before realizing you could watch the trailers. I was like 10 years old or something.

Comment

• Harley
                            • Jan 2016

Others have mentioned them already, but my first (fetish) finds were promos from RisqueRenee and Nikodite. It sure was an eye-opener to discover I wasn't alone! Then Balloonsex.com, Balloongirls.com, Looner-Park (also known as Patrycia's) and Mellyloon.com showed there was a definite and more widespread interest. Alenasballoons (don't think I've seen her mentioned here, but she was amazing), Balloonbabi and Jaimylooner proved individual ladies were jumping on the train as well. And then of course assorted models from Dreamnet and Southern-Charms...
                            Ah, the memories! Still have quite a bit of stuff saved from back then, 20 years ago.

Originally posted by poppinbags
                            Does anyone ever ordered videos from www.beachballwomen.com? I believe it was a East-European website who sold videos where good looking women blew to pop beachballs. There were (very) short samples on the site, but at that time I dodn't had the money to actually order a video, unfortunately. Later, I never found them again...
                            I did, and they were awesome. Really friendly communication too - they even guessed the origin of my nickname! (I had watched the B-movie Split Second the night before having a need to choose one and simply picked the main character's name.) Bought the three that interested me the most but I never got around to order from Queensballoons, where similar videos were offered. Almost fifteen years later those resurfaced on VK.com (as did a couple of the beachballwomen ones) so I finally got to watch them as well.
                            I wish more sites would have girls try to b2p inflatables - it's been almost unheard of since then.

Just gonna drop a few more old site names and see if they jog any memories: Balloondesire, Balloonpassion, Balloonprincess, Balloon-sx, Loonerz and Missballoons. Ring any bells?

Comment

• Mrbloon
                              • Sep 2018

My first balloon related find was Nikodite followed by videos by Risque Renee and then Patrycia. That along puts me into a certain age band as those names will not mean anything to many people.

I was a memeber of balloonbuddies which was good for sharing pictures even if they did take ages to download (a line at a time).

I too wish I had downloaded some clips from the beachball popping sites, I think there were two, beachball women and queen balloons? at the time. They were like human compressors and could burst anything.

Comment

• Dude1234
                                • Sep 2017

Im not sure if it was my first but the first clip I remember watching was a loonz elevator clip on YouTube I was 13 at the time I think the model in the clip was called Lucy. After typing it I feel like watching it again.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎