Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Balloon&girls
    • Oct 2013

Balloons or the girl who play with balloons

As far as I know, most looners find the balloons or inflatables attractive. They considered them to be, someway, as their partners, and always enjoy playing or popping them by themselves.

My way of fetish looks a little bit unique to most looners I think.

What I feel is the girl who play with balloons are most attractive for me, rather than just the balloons or PVC pool toys.

So my fantasy always concern about girls playing and popping balloons in front of me or I would join them anyway.

I am very picky about videos and pictures from internet website, they should only doing things in my favorite method and gestures.

For example, for blow to pop, the only gesture I like would be the girl pinch the inflating valve only by lips, after each blowing they should inhale through their noses, without taking the valve out of their mouths.

And their hands should holding the balloon on the both sides of the main inflated body, rather than pinching the part close to the necks to stop the air from leaking.

What is more amazing for this method it when the balloon pops, there would be a chance for the valve with a broken piece will be still in the girls lips, gosh, that is a very major turn for me.

The main reason I like this gesture is I can see the very detail of the girls lips pitching the valve with puffy cheeks, it a very sexy scene for me.

What it is seems to me most guys were mainly focus on balloons in the video, rather than the people who blowing it, they even doesn't care it's a man or a women...

As most balloon fetish videos from Europe or US doesn't do well in this aspect but some from Japan are good with close-ups about the valves and lips.
    Sometimes we can see the valve was saturated with the girls' saliva, this kind of scenes are always so intoxicating.

Are there anyone here like the balloon girls in this way?

Jack
    Attached Files
  • Anamus
    • Aug 2015

Re: Balloons or the girl who play with balloons

Hello Jack,

I agree with your views being the girl is the most attractive part of the looner experience. I find the visual aspect of a girl blowing them up is what gets me going more that the balloon itself. Also the positioning of the hands you mentioned is also my preferred style of holding, however I also like when a girl has one hand on the neck and the other under or at the end of the balloon and then shifts to the underside when it gets large enough.

My preferred position is being under the girl while she is inflating, I have tried some other positions but this one seems the best point of view. It allows me to see her entire body and if she holds her head up some it provides a better view than if she were facing down. It allows an entire profile of her stomach and chest while being able to see the entire shape of the balloon.

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

I wouldn't say I find balloons attractive in the same way as a girl. Sure, they're pretty (that's what they're made for though) and I get turned on by playing with them on my own, but I see them more as a tool to make sexual play more exciting and colorful.
      In videos I always like to be able to see the woman clearly (and it has to be a girl. Watching men with balloons does nothing for me.) and I prefer videos with a woman I find more attractive. To me it''s also a must that she appears to enjoy playing with the balloons. If she's happy, I'm happy
      I'm not very picky with looner content. The only things I don't like is cig popping and foot popping videos where you never see anything above the knees. I can see why you like the specific b2p method you mentioned, though they seem to be very rare. I love it when the valve stays between their lips after the balloon has popped, especially if they smile or giggle while it's still there.

Comment

• Banzure
        Inflater of Dolls
        • Feb 2013

While I'm not all that much into balloons anymore, I still think I can comment. For me, it's as much, if not more about the girl with the inflatables, as it is the inflatables themselves, seeing inflatables on their own doesn't do all that much for me, but girls using them, that's a winning combo!
        Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• LydiaLooner
          • Jan 2015

This is really interesting. Im going to try holding the ballon instead of pinching it and inhaling through my nose. Thanks!

Comment

• MalunEri
            • Sep 2015

girls, no doubt, they are alive and the feeling of tumbling around with a girl does it more for me and lasts longer than the feeling with balloons.
            but for me, balloons are like spice. I like to watch them and hold them, and if possible add them to the play with the girl.
            that doesnt mean I doesn't love to inflate some huge balloons, play with them, lay on them, thats why Im here after all.

also, girls doesn't usually pop so much, so i wont have to wear ear protection around them.

Comment

• Vicci
              Blown to bits
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by MalunEri
              also, girls doesn't usually pop so much, so i wont have to wear ear protection around them.
              You've obviously never been around me then
              Vicci x

Comment

• Katielynn
                Expert Blower
                • May 2012

Originally posted by Vicci
                You've obviously never been around me then
                Yep, same here.
                I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• Jkloon
                  • Aug 2013

My girlfriend loves popping. Especially btp because of how loud it is.

Comment

• SRob
                    • Aug 2015

Hotest thing for me is when a girl does a b2p, ends up with the valve in her mouth and gives it a few more blows - either acting like she wished it got bigger, wished she had another balloon to blow, or just making the funny sound with the shreds. Playfulness is a huge turn on, men with balloons do nothing for me, and me alone with balloons is a turn on, but not as much as with a women.

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
                      • Jun 2015

I agree SRob women doing a blow to pop is hot!

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Hmm...dont get me wrong, playing with & blowing balloons alone is one of my favorite things in the whole world...but it doesn't compare to a pretty girl...even if I find balloons to be beautiful... a girl with balloons is prettier! One time at a huge get together at my place a couple years back, my girlfriend at the time & were feeling mischievous! We locked ourselves in my room, got né kid & began blowing & playing with my balloons, passing the balloon to one another when one of us became light headed from blowing. Because of all the racket from the guests we didn't care about making any noise when riding & accidental pops! Ha! It was so funny when we were right in the middle of a balloon sandwich & my mom knocked on my door asking if I remembered to buy the ice! There we were...no clothes...on the floor...with a 36" qualitex heart in between us! My mom & guests right on the other side of the door,lol! It felt SO devilish! It was awesome! So yeah...im all about the honey's!

Comment

• OverTheTop
                          • Dec 2013

For me, it's definitely the girls - balloons are a great addition, but certainly not a replacement for a human being. A girl playing with balloons is pretty darn close to the best though :P

Comment

• Balloon&girls
                            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by lyckr
                            I wouldn't say I find balloons attractive in the same way as a girl. Sure, they're pretty (that's what they're made for though) and I get turned on by playing with them on my own, but I see them more as a tool to make sexual play more exciting and colorful.
                            In videos I always like to be able to see the woman clearly (and it has to be a girl. Watching men with balloons does nothing for me.) and I prefer videos with a woman I find more attractive. To me it''s also a must that she appears to enjoy playing with the balloons. If she's happy, I'm happy
                            I'm not very picky with looner content. The only things I don't like is cig popping and foot popping videos where you never see anything above the knees. I can see why you like the specific b2p method you mentioned, though they seem to be very rare. I love it when the valve stays between their lips after the balloon has popped, especially if they smile or giggle while it's still there.
                            , I agree with you that if the girl involved appears to enjoy playing with balloons, especially by having them reach their limit by using her lips, it would be a very attractive scene to me, smiling and gigglling while the value between their lips or tooth would also turned me on. Actually I prefer the girl appeared to be calm when the balloon go boom, rather than jumped out of her skin with loud screaming.

Comment

• Balloon&girls
                              • Oct 2013

Originally posted by SRob
                              Hotest thing for me is when a girl does a b2p, ends up with the valve in her mouth and gives it a few more blows - either acting like she wished it got bigger, wished she had another balloon to blow, or just making the funny sound with the shreds. Playfulness is a huge turn on, men with balloons do nothing for me, and me alone with balloons is a turn on, but not as much as with a women.
                              Yeah, I like it, too. It feels great if she blow towards my face through that value. Girl's breath always whisks me away

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎