Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lincy
    • Apr 2019

Sizes of Balloons

What are the different sizes of balloons available in the market? Help me to choose the right balloon for the vacation.
    Helium Tank
  • stobarts
    • Dec 2018

Re: Sizes of Balloons

for me it has to be 17" tuftex balloons

Comment

• Seidenki
      • Dec 2016

The common sizes seem to be (I think) 5", 10", 12", 16", 20", 24", 30", 36". So far as I know, no-one makes something in all of these sizes. Some manufacturers have "in-between" sizes, like Belbal's 14" or Tuf-tex's 17" and there are larger ones, like 72".

Some of the smallest sizes are a bit variable, so you will see sizes listed like 5"/6" and 10"/11". But 12" is IME a separate, larger size. This also seems to happen with 30"/36".

Comment

• frankfrank
        Empathetic Harmonizer
        • Feb 2018

I'm a brand new convert to the 17 inchers that have appeared at Walmart sometime in the VERY recent past. May be the strongest balloon I have ever found...I'm 190 pounds and I can ride it very rough, and it doesn't pop! I just found these yesterday for the first time.
        People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• lincy
          • Apr 2019

Thanks for sharing the valuable reply.
          Helium Tank

Comment

• Seidenki
            • Dec 2016

frankfrank - I wonder if they're Tuf-tex. They are known to be fairly tough. Also one of the few brands that call that size 17". Everyone else says 16".

Comment

• frankfrank
              Empathetic Harmonizer
              • Feb 2018

I don't know. "Brand" seems to be WAY TO CELEBRATE! Packager says Made in U.S.A. but there is no information other than Bentonville for this Walmart house brand...
              People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎