Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Dec 2016

I need some ideas

hi,

I'll soon be having a looning session with 6 or 9 punchball balloons and maybe some 12'' and I thought it would be good to hear some ideas from you. I'll have the place to myself for 2 days, so the session can last a long time and the ideas may include multiple orgasms, edging etc. I never find myself to be 'creative' with what I do during a session, so I thought that new ideas might feel refreshing. Thx in advance
    Last edited by 4321; 29-11-2018, 23:46.
  • Loon119
    • Jun 2018

Re: I need some ideas

See how many balloons you can force into your pants without accident.
    Lay on a balloon and force down into it to see how much pressure it can take before climax
    If I'm alone I'll start the day by pushing the largest balloon I can fit into my pants and walk around with it. It can be fun and slightly difficult but the balloon constantly moves against me. Then I'll find a good balloon video and blow up a few loons as big as I'll want them. I'll try to use three balloons under me to hump, push my arms down and under my balloons and pull towards me whilst humping and see which will burst first.
    If non popping just cuddling a load of balloons and having loads of balloons in bed is good and just play with a good balloon and enjoy the after climax

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎