X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heliumpongo
    Banned
    • Dec 2014

Uplifting punishment

She planned my punishment well and executed it with precision. My crime constituted a minor indiscretion but I was being made to pay and no mistake.

What little breeze playing about the cumulonimbus cloud of balloons towering above me demonstrated their mastery of my situation. As the balloons moved, so did I, pivoting this way and that on my feet. The ropes that ended in the padded cuffs securing my ankles together were, in turn, attached to her car, preventing my escape, noisy and spectacular as it would have been with my nudity and the attached balloons, on foot.

The largest of the clutch, two weather balloons, swayed above tethers attached to cuffs on my wrists. Together with a half dozen other large balloons they tugged upward with enthusiasm that I prevented me bringing my arms down to unbuckle the harness or attend to untying my feet. She attached these weather balloons first. I was a willing participant at that point, and fully clothed.

I thought she allowed me a special treat in return for my recent exemplary and attentive behaviour. A rare and expensive indulgence designed to cater to my particular tastes. The helium tank sat prominent in the lounge when I arrived home and I knew I was in for a good time. She inflated the balloons. They appeared huge in the house. It took a long time to bring each one up to size and she hammed it up for me all the while: pressing against the balloon and making it slowly envelope her as it grew; fighting the upward pull as it increased as though she feared being lifted to the ceiling.

As each balloon filled she tied it shut and attached it to a padded cuff which she fitted to my eager wrist. She hadn’t hammed the performance entirely. The balloons made it hard to draw their loft down to where I sat. They lifted my arms above my shoulders though I could fight the buoyancy and bring my hands down to scratch or rearrange my crotch occasionally as the moment required, though once finished my adjustments they again floated upward.

She led me outside, no mean feat as each balloon required wrestling down and squeezing through the doors in turn.

A second, larger tank awaited us in the yard. She produced more balloons and more playful inflations ensued. With each new balloon she introduced some new, sexy way in which to play with it. Sometimes she massaged me with an inflating balloon. Other times she removed a piece of her clothing by unbuttoning or unzipping it and inflating a balloon beneath it until the inflation lifted it from her frame. Each balloon she inflated she added to those attached to my wrists.

Several of the balloons she inflated in pairs, tying their necks together. She removed my trousers over my shoes and invited me to step over the joined necks, leaving a balloon on either side, one bobbing before my bobbing penis and one riding squeakily up from between my butt cheeks. Half a dozen such pairs made walking difficult but worthwhile, as every movement of my thighs brought about a marvellous shift in the cloud of balloons enveloping my most sensitive and excited parts.

She produced a harness and strapped its webbing around my waist and thighs. She pushed a balloon on a length of hose up my shirt and let the helium flow until, with stretching rubber pushing its way into the sleeves, out between the buttons and down amongst the balloons cocooning my crotch, the seems split. She attached the balloon to the harness and removed the remains of my shirt.

“Honey, don’t you think that’s enough now?” I queried, as the cloud of balloons above me now resembled those used in cluster balloon flights. I could feel my feet taking longer to return to Earth with each step.

“Not quite,” she replied, “and I don’t think you should call me honey.”

Oh dear. She found something out and what seemed an obliging way to cater to my fetish had now, very obviously, become a means to exact revenge. How much did she know?

“What do you mean?”

She brought my legs together and cuffed my ankles as she answered.

“I thought you worked out how to cover your tracks better than that by now. Who is this Luna? Why do you feel the need to hang out in her forum?”

Uh-oh, sprung. No denying it.

I tried to prevent her attaching more balloons to the harness. My arms, through the strongest application of will I could muster, came down to shoulder height but once I tried to move them forward they lost strength and the rustling balloon cloud dragged them up again.

“I’m just curious love, and it’s so reassuring to know that there’re people out there that feel the same way about balloons. Surely you can’t begrudge me the opportunity to state my views.”

You’re about to make a big statement to most of the population of the city in just over ten minutes, my dear.”

I began to fear this would be the case. More balloons received their helium and attached to me. I could feel the lift transferred by cuffs and harness and the balloons, now considered a pesky nuisance, bobbling around my genitals. I tried to think my way out of the situation. Perhaps the arousal addled my thought, perhaps there was no logical course of action, but I all I came up with resulted in various bodily convulsions that shook the cloud of balloons above me and waved my penis wildly through the cloud of balloons below. This sensation, and the rustling among the clutch above, was pleasant but did nothing to help me. It seemed I was about to be launched. How many times did my fantasy run to such things? My dream coming true, while highly arousing, looked likely to cost me a lot of public attention and probably an enquiry from airspace administrators and public decency law upholders. A very embarrassing trip home definitely lay in my near future and hope of a happy reconciliation with the woman in whose hands I was about to become an unwilling aeronaut seemed unlikely.

The number of balloons reached a point they pulled up so insistently that my feet felt all but useless. Unable to turn to watch her in action I could only feel as she attached more balloons to the harness, each additional orb adding that much more lift and bringing me that much closer to the moment at which her revenge would be complete. I did some more body convulsions on the off chance that something would come of it and to try and salvage some joy from the dismal outlook. At least my penis was having fun.

A whooshing sound announced another inflation but died abruptly not long after starting. Aggrieved harrumphing behind me made it clear that the helium supply dried up. This last balloon, looking small and pathetic in the company of its taut skinned relatives, was attached to my harness. She frowned up at it and glanced down at my feet, still both flat on the ground. A light went on in her head. You could see the idea wash over her features.

“Not done with you yet sonny,” she said triumphantly, and bent to the task of removing my shoes and socks.

I did my best, wriggling frantically from the ankles down, but it was just a matter of time. Eventually she removed all my footwear. She sat on the lawn with my shoes and socks strewn around her and gazed up at her creation with a smile. The smile didn’t last long as she noticed I still wasn’t floating. Anxiously she untied the rope that previously prevented me from hopping my way to embarrassing, but at least local, freedom, obviously hoping that the few ounces it removed from my overall weight would make the difference in buoyancy. She was very nearly right.

I knew I had to be very careful at this point. All my awareness focussed on my feet. Any downward movement of a foot could be enough to propel me upward and with so little weight I might not come down for some time. I gently curled my toes into the grass, trying for as much purchase as I could get. A zephyr blew by. The column of lifting spheres above me swayed. One foot came away from the ground and stayed raised for a long time. The balloons swayed back. The raised foot eventually joined its partner on the grass.

“Sorry it didn’t work out as you planned my love,” I said consolingly. “I certainly learnt a lesson and since you won’t be sending me off into the wild blue this evening, perhaps you’d be so kind as to start removing some of the balloons. If we take them inside I could try to make things up to you with their aid.”

She grinned wide. Oh dear.

She knelt before me. She nudged her way into the clutch of balloons in my crotch. She found my penis and she gave it a playful lick. She looked up into my face. Gorgeous, surrounded by tightly filled helium spheres and giving me her coy, “I’m about to blow your mind” look. She returned her attention to my dick. I was already thoroughly aroused but the fear returned. With this distracting influence I lasted longer than I ever did in any of the fantasies that revolved around this scenario. She bobbed her head, snaked her tongue, massaged my balls and hummed a merry tune. My traitorous body let forth a squirt of my precious ballast. She held my wilting dick and stood up.

“Bye” was all she said as she let go. I began to rise.

“I can’t believe you went to all this trouble just because I visited a forum and shared my views about this fetish,” I bleated as my feet passed her head and then went beyond the height she could reach if she jumped for me. This was the real thing. No hidden wires, no safety net.

“Well, that and the fact that you fucked the woman from the copy centre,” she called up to me, wiping a glob of ballast from the corner of her mouth distractedly.

“We were on a break,” I yelled to the evening sky.
  • Pink Balloon
    • Oct 2016

Re: Uplifting punishment

So what I'm hearing is a slightly unhinged woman who can be convinced for balloon fun times is currently single in this universe...

Perfection, provided I'm able to convince her to keep me on the ground.

Comment

• Heliumpongo
      Banned
      • Dec 2014

Just don't cheat on her.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Heliumpongo
        Just don't cheat on her.
        I'll keep that in mind... but then again...

Comment

• Equui-Nox
          • Nov 2017

Great idea on the story, and really well written. Wasn't a fan of the cheating part, or the exhibitionism aspect, but hey, some people like that.

Definitely would love a story where perhaps they're on private land, and she plays with him whiles he's bound in the air. Or perhaps they have fun while they're floating in the air, but tethered to the ground, on top of a giant air-filled balloon. And when they want to get down they need to...free the air of a couple balloons. ;3

Comment

• Heliumpongo
            Banned
            • Dec 2014

Thanks.
            It's an update edit of a story I wrote over a decade ago.
            I don't like the cheating aspect either, but the story required that hook to make the punishment meaningful.
            Thanks for reading it and for offering feedback.

Comment

• Heliumpongo
              Banned
              • Dec 2014

The exhibition aspect, though, is a big deal to me.
              I don't want to be humiliated or exposed but somehow it's an incredible turn on to imagine it happening in so thorough a manner as in the story.
              Floating away is humiliating and isolating. You're discarded, abandoned by the object of your desire so completely and there may never be any path back. That you end up on the evening news and laughed at by everyone in your community is small beans compared to the soul crushing loss such a cavalier disregard for your company and safety represents.
              I have no idea why that makes for such thunderously intense fantasies in my mind but it turns my crank no end and I love it.

Comment

• Equui-Nox
                • Nov 2017

So, I just came uo with an alternative story idea that follows along a similar line. Im not suggesting this as an improvement to this story, mind you, but rather, just an interesting story idea that follows "in the footsteps" of this one, so to say.

What if, following a similar guidelines along the lines of your SO knowing about the fact you were messaging someone else, but instead of say, letting you float off into the wild blue yonder, she just punished you?

What if she rented out a hangar, lured you out there, and then as usual proceeded to bind you up, but this time uses your entire collection of balloons, some more dear to you than others (like Q24s that aren't made anymore) to lift you off the ground. Floating neutrally now, she gets you to "lose some ballast" and now you begin floating up to the ceiling. There, however, she has rigged several spikes up to begin popping your balloons as you float upward into the rafters. You begin to float back down, she removes some weights, finishes you off again, and then lets you float back up, more pop, rinse repeat, until there isn't enough left to lift you up.

While bound, she begins popping the remaining balloons one by one, as you watch rather helplessly, sometimes even popping them on top of you.

In the end, she warns you not to cross her again, and straps you to a large weather balloon that she leaves on a pump, and proceeds to leave the room, saying the key to your escape is in the balloon.

Comment

• Heliumpongo
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2014

Excellent premise.
                  You've pretty much written it, already.
                  Just slot some dialogue in there, some descriptions of sensations and reactions and job's a good 'un.

Comment

• Equui-Nox
                    • Nov 2017

Ugh, fine, I guess I'll write a story then.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎