Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dude1234
    • Sep 2017

I messed up

There's a streamer called kandyland and in some streams she's got balloons in the background and in the past she have made videos disposing of them on YouTube. I found one I haven't seen and I commented cool video could you do one for the balloons of your last stream I commented that yesterday. Today I discovered the videos dissapred she is streaming so I typed in the chat what happened to those videos she says because of comments and she says ewww no that's gross just no. she isn't a prude she's always streaming in revealing t shirts says I'm your internet girlfriend and she never says anything about the loads of thirsty comments.
    Commenting about her breasts she doesn't mind but balloons that's a no no.

So I get indirectly kink shamed and got those videos deleted I didn't know she gets lots of requests.

So that's a vent and I'm gonna wear my dunce hat for what I did not a good day.

If you have the video saved called I'm doing this because you asked me to please post it or DM me the link I have the other video if anyone wants it
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: I messed up

And this is why you don't make comments like that on videos that aren't looner related, even if they might seem innocent. Not the first time I've heard this happen.

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
      Stretched like space-time
      • Feb 2018

The internet muddies our perspective sometimes.

You wouldn't want to ask a girl to pop balloons for you while you creepily watched in real life. Why do it online?

You most likely wouldn't face consequences yourself. But the individual affected is now tainted with negativity towards our fetish.

General rule of thumb is, don't bring your fetish to a non fetish related space.
      And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• Mutaloon
        • Nov 2018

Something that I have seen before and it's not just balloon fetishism. When I see it, I don't even bother to even comment.

Comment

• AJK64
          • Jun 2018

If you are a streamer who uses their sexuality and make money off of people being thirsty, and you are fine with sexualised messages, then getting weirded out by someone asking you to burst balloons says far more about you than the guy asking you to burst them.

Comment

• Scooter
            • May 2022

Originally posted by AJK64
            If you are a streamer who uses their sexuality and make money off of people being thirsty, and you are fine with sexualised messages, then getting weirded out by someone asking you to burst balloons says far more about you than the guy asking you to burst them.
            Yeah, to be honest this feels like it depends on how stuff was worded or expressed more than anything. There's a way this could've gone down that would've been creepy and crossed a line, and there's a way this could've been a weird kink-shaming reaction on the part of the streamer.

Like, if she normally posts her getting rid of the balloons, and you commented asking if she'll post a video with the ones in her latest stream I don't think that crosses a line at all. It would be weirder if she DIDN'T post doing it and then you asked her too. I could see her denying that.

But on the other hand if the question was asked in a creepier/grosser way I could see how if I were this streamer I wouldn't feel comfortable about these videos anymore. It all just really depends.

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
              Stretched like space-time
              • Feb 2018

Originally posted by AJK64
              I disagree with your sentiment, because let's answer the question. What does it say about those streamers?

Sexual deviancy and fetishes are not the norm. If a girl is flirting with you, you wouldn't suddenly tell her to act out on your fantasies.

There's a line to draw somewhere. Should be between "vanilla" and outright necrophilia and extreme fetishes. Where's the line?

We're lucky to have constructed our societies in a way that clearly state what falls under the realm of typical sexual attraction/provocation and what falls under fetishes and other unorthodox ways of sexual gratification.

A concrete example of this would be the way you would approach a girl. If you're a necrophiliac, would you take her on a date to a graveyard? of course not! But why?

This is because we know and assume that everyone is, by default, "vanilla".

Another way to look at the issue would be this:

Since anything and everything can become a sexual fetish to seomeone. Should we expect sex workers to be okay with doing anything and everything? no.

There's a line to draw right? children is a no go for example. But what about other stuff?

The most rational solution would be to assume that everyone falls under vanilla first and foremost, and anything else is a different category.

So when you ask a streamer to take a shit for you on stream, she has the right to feel disgusted and react negatively, because everyone involved is assuming that the default sexual mode is active, and not anything else.

This got longer that it should have.

Originally posted by Scooter
              Yeah, to be honest this feels like it depends on how stuff was worded or expressed more than anything.

Ultimately we don't have enough context so yeah..
              Last edited by Dust of the Saturn; 04-10-2022, 14:23.
              And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• Scooter
                • May 2022

Originally posted by loonerfun00
                I disagree with your sentiment, because let's answer the question. What does it say about those streamers?

Sexual deviancy and fetishes are not the norm. If a girl is flirting with you, you wouldn't suddenly tell her to act out on your fantasies.

There's a line to draw somewhere. Should be between "vanilla" and outright necrophilia and extreme fetishes. Where's the line?
                Yeah, I want to be clear that it's not on us to decide what someone should be cool/not cool with. If she doesn't like the idea of people being turned on by her bursting balloons so be it.

More my point is that I'm confused why she would be upset to do something that it sounds like she was already doing. That's the part I don't really understand, and would perhaps make more sense if we had more context.

Comment

• Dude1234
                  • Sep 2017

She did 2 videos they were posted 1 month apart I think(I would check but I can't now) it's probably she either 1 she gets a lot of requests for it(she says it happens) and unfortunately my comment was the one that broke the cammels back and made her say screw it or 2 she just happened to discover balloon fetish on the internet

I'm still annoyed at my self but she still has the balloons on stream but she's going on vacation this week so I will have to imagine what she does with them. Well at least she's not decided to never have balloons on stream again. It's the way she said it bothers me most to be honest it's not fun to be indirectly mocked about something so person by a hot woman.

I'm not trying to start any wars here I just posted it to get it off my chest

Edit just remember she still has the stream up of her popping balloons that one is still up I should probably save it. Point is she even did it on stream
                  Last edited by Dude1234; 04-10-2022, 17:48. Reason: Rememberd something

Comment

• AJK64
                    • Jun 2018

Again, if someone did a stream that is posted publicly on the internet for people to see, what the heck is wrong with someone saving that video? Some of you are like priests lol.

Comment

• AJK64
                      • Jun 2018

If you save someone's video and use it privately, the person doesnt know. They dont know what anyone is thinking or doing when they upload anything to a public forum and trying to police the morality of this is really crazy lol

Comment

• TheMole
                        • Nov 2019

Don't worry about it, it happens. Just do what I do and don't comment at all unless the person is specifically doing looner content.

Comment

• AJK64
                          • Jun 2018

For some people, staged content isnt as hot as seeing someone bursting balloons just because they are having fun doing it. Balloon drops for example can be very sexy.

Comment

• lucid
                            • Sep 2016

Dude you did absolutely nothing wrong. Don't beat yourself up and don't listen to the people's trying to scold, lecture, browbeat or otherwise virtue signal over you about this.

It would be different if it was a person you randomly met on the street or online but if it's a streamer who makes her money by being everybody's "internet girlfriend" then rest assured, she is well acquainted with fetishes of all types, probably gets loads of vanilla comments and fetish related comments. You did nothing wrong. She however, pulled a grade A, class 1, dickhead move. To be working in that industry which leads guys to feel open and vulnerable about what they're into and then when they speak up, she does this. She doesn't have to be into everything and do something if she isn't comfortable doing it but everybody is entitled to decency and respect. She clearly demands what she isn't willing to give.
                            I dont even believe she means what she said. She could have just been having a bad day and you happened to be at the wrong end of it. I say this because she STILL has balloons in the background and she's posted cleanup videos. Probably because she got lots of requests to do so. To someone without the fetish, they wouldn't even think to record themselves doing that any more than filming themselves taking out the trash or table cleanup after a party. It's all the same to ppl without the fetish.
                            She did it and will likely continue to do it because it makes money. She works for her money just like we all do. Nothing wrong with that. It is very wrong for someone to verbally humiliate or shame another person when they could have politely declined just as easy. I say all that to say this. Don't give her any more of your money! There are plenty of beautiful kind woman online and irl who won't behave that way. Her opinion about a particular fetish is irrelevant other than to let us know she's not gonna be the one for us. Keep ur head up bro. Don't worry bout it.

Comment

• AJK64
                              • Jun 2018

Completely agree with lucid. This shouldn't be a place to kink shame people, we should be supporting each other. The people doing the shaming here clearly think they are better than this kid who really did nothing at all wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎