X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tdo8888
    • Jun 2016

Balloonsandweights Inquiry and Shipping

Hey Team

I read in another thread that the Celebrity brand balloons sold at balloonsandweights are actually Uniques. Can others confirm this?

If they are indeed Uniques; the site has recently added 24” balloons. What brand might these be? The amscan patty city balloons? Does Unique make 24”?
    Save up to 40% plus Free Shipping on Wholesale Balloons, Printed Balloons, Foil Mylar Balloons, Balloon Ribbon, Conwin Inflators and Balloon Accessories.

And to anyone who has had balloons shipped to Canada. Have any of you ordered from balloonsandweights as well as Kaboom balloons? Is one cheaper than the mother in termsnof shipping costs?

Thanks one and all! Dying to get my hands on Uniques!!
  • infl8tor
    • Aug 2015

Re: Balloonsandweights Inquiry and Shipping

I recently ordered from Balloons & Weights - I can only speak to the 14" & 16" as the Mrs & I don't particularly care for anything bigger. I was a frequent buyer from Kaboom over the years.

Yes - the Celebrity brand is actually Globo Payaso (on the back of the bag even) which is also known as "Mexican" on KB which is also known as Unique/Unique Industries. Long necks - surprisingly strong despite them not having the same texture as a Tufftex and can take a lot of "extra" (air... bouncing or whatever your fancy).

As for the shipping... KB has become ridiculously overpriced - the last order I placed there the shipping quote was nearly $100 despite it not being that large an order (only about $120 worth) and there was duty on top. B&W is about 40% of that - still has the duty though.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍