X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonermarks
    • May 2019

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hi There, I was reading your post and seemed interesting in your balloon fetish as well.

Comment

• Gratz
      • May 2019

Hi everyone,

just your average 21 year old german looner / inflatable lover trying to reach out into the community.

My defining experiences with balloons started very early on (I guess back in kindergarden), when I was realy scared of exploding balloons. Nowadays I think that this is what has driven my fetish. As of now I have managed to become a semi-popper (mostly with respect to balloons), although I pop some Inflatables from time to time.

For any other questions feel free to ask.

Comment

• loonermarks
        • May 2019

Hi everyone!

I am your usual 21 year old from southern California as a semi-popper. My fetish started when I was about 13 by experimenting with blowing a balloon. As I got older, I started developing a fetish with more time with balloons. If anyone wants to chat just Pm me. Have fun!

Comment

• Loonerrtb
          • May 2019

Hey all. Semipopper here from UK

Comment

• BBLoonyGirl
            Banned
            • May 2019

Hi I'm BBLoonyGirl. I'm 26 and I've been into balloons my whole life. I also have a thing for a certain furry character who I'll reveal when I have the courage I like to write stories about my interests. I also like roleplaying. Feel free to say hi.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
              Banned
              • Dec 2018

Welcome to all the new members! We hope you enjoy your time here.

Comment

• Sygdir
                • Jun 2019

Hey, I'm Sygdir, 30 male from France.
                Oddly enough, I'm not exactly a looner but my kink has many common points with you !
                I'm what you would call a "blowing fetishist". I like watching people blowing in many ways (no pun intended) like blowing air, blowing balloons, inflatables etc...
                As long as there are puffy cheeks involved with the blowing, I'm in !
                I hope we'll get along well and I'll try to post some videos of myself for those that may be interested, as soon as I can start a new thread

Comment

• Blowitbig
                  • Jan 2016

Hi sygdir ,nice to meet you
                  The bigger the better

Comment

• Edgarpin
                    • Jun 2019

Hi there, I am Edgarpin,
                    I am male and already older than 30. I am watching and searching the internet for balloon fetish over 15 Years, but I found this forum only now?!
                    I am actually a non popper "in real life" and really scares me, but I love watching women popping balloons in movies. I favorite ways of popping (by women) are pin popping and nail popping! As I said, it is my first time in a forum, but your place looks really interesting and funny! See you and read you soon!

Comment

• semipopper2112
                      • Jul 2018

Hello all, My names Josh
                      I'm a male from Colorado USA, 25 years old. I have had a balloon fetish for 12 years now, but didn't know it was a fetish when it first started. I just knew it felt good. I'm a semi-popper, but tend to only pop 12in-36in balloons, I usually keep the bigger balloons like GL's.

Comment

• globos&bears
                        • Jun 2019

Hi everyone, my name is Gus, I am from Argentina, in my 40s.

I like squeezing balloons agains my body, it feels very good and erotic for me. I have this "fetish" since always XD (since i was a very little boy). When I grow up I started to move my fetish into inflatable latex suits and made some. Some times I wear the inflatable suit for a day and inflate a ballon between layers which keeps me horny.

Nowadays I am open talking about the fetish with my close friends and boyfriend (he encourage me to enjoy this fetish and I love him for that). But not always was that way, in my childhood I kept this in secret, inflating balloons inside my clothes when I was alone in home.

I like to do all kind of stuffs with balloons, I like big balloons cause you can squeeze them and feel it all over your body, 24" or bigger the better.

Of course ther is much more to tell but this is a brief for now.

Thanks for let me be part of the group, hope to hear about your balloon passion!

Kind Regards
                        Gus

Comment

• kiwilondon
                          • Apr 2015

Hey Gus, thanks for the great intro! I'd love to chat with you! I'm gay, in my 40s and a semi-popper, living in Barcelona.

Jay

Comment

• LondonLarry
                            Could be a chat bot
                            • Jul 2019

I live in Lonndon, hence my name, I am a semi-popper, straight male, aged 35. Likeing medium size balloons no bigger than 24".

Comment

• LondonLarry
                              Could be a chat bot
                              • Jul 2019

London, obviously. Typo.

Comment

• nonpoper
                                • Jun 2019

Hey, I'd like to be a part of this community but I'm extremly shy so I don't think I can tell exactly where I'm from or how old I am, but I'd say I'm young (old enough to be here) and I don't really like to pop balloons

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎