• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
    PVC Fetish
    • Jan 2013

Large PVC inflatables

Hi,

Apart from myself, does anyone else enjoy large PVC inflatables? I recently bought myself a 2 metre clear red PVC water-walking ball. I've found it to be great fun enclosing myself inside the PVC orb with a fully inflated red clear PVC double-sized inflatable bubble couch. Enclosed inside the PVC water-walking ball, I lay on the inflatable couch and rock forwards and backwards to generate as much noise as possible. The noise (squeaks and crackles) produced when the PVC surfaces rub together, combined with that heady aroma of the new PVC and the feeling of being totally enlosed by plastic, is a great sensory experience.
    Enjoy soft, shiny and smooth PVC (inflatables and clothing). The 6P-free/10P-free material is total rubbish.
  • Danman1987
    • Nov 2012

Re: Large PVC inflatables

I have a blue IW Orca. At the moment that is the biggest I got.

I would love to have a water walking ball. Then I will fill it entirely with balloons (Q24's) and crawl inside the ball an close it.

Comment

• Ash_738
      • Jun 2013

I do prefer bigger inflatables although my situation at the moment doesn't really allow for it, so for now I have to keep my collection fairly vanilla, (a few pool toys/beachballs etc). One day soon though I'd like to have one of those pods as in your avatar as well as a some more larger toys... One day.
      Shut up and blow!

Comment

• PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
        PVC Fetish
        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Ash_738
        I do prefer bigger inflatables although my situation at the moment doesn't really allow for it, so for now I have to keep my collection fairly vanilla, (a few pool toys/beachballs etc). One day soon though I'd like to have one of those pods as in your avatar as well as a some more larger toys... One day.
        You would probably like the 'Cupid's Love Pod', which is basically a Giga ball for adult entertainment: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14994

At the moment it has sold out in the UK, but you can always buy a 'Titan' (84 inch) Giga Ball, which is very similar in design.
        Enjoy soft, shiny and smooth PVC (inflatables and clothing). The 6P-free/10P-free material is total rubbish.

Comment

• PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
          PVC Fetish
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Danman1987
          I have a blue IW Orca. At the moment that is the biggest I got.

I would love to have a water walking ball. Then I will fill it entirely with balloons (Q24's) and crawl inside the ball an close it.
          You can't beat the feeling of being totally enclosed in soft, glossy PVC! You'll get drunk on the strong PVC fumes!

Comment

• Ash_738
            • Jun 2013

Exactly! Like I said, circumstances preclude any such items right now, but soon hopefully

Its great that your SO is into it too (if I remember correctly from another thread).
            Shut up and blow!

Comment

• Banzure
              Inflater of Dolls
              • Feb 2013

I have yet to have the pleasure of experiencing large inflatables first-hand, but I do get quite aroused thinking about them... So yeah, I can relate to this!
              Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• craggy2012
                • Jan 2012

I've a couple of IW's 168inch beach balls. They're far too big to inflate fully inside so I just crawl over and sink down into them. Nice, soft and creaky though and great to spend the night asleep on top of too.

Comment

• Ash_738
                  • Jun 2013

Figured this is as good a place as any to ask. A while ago online somewhere I saw a huge silver inflatable corner sofa. Cannot for the life of me find it again. It was proper a 'traditional' pvc inflatable sofa I.e. big and not flocked or matte. Just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of one?
                  Shut up and blow!

Comment

• Vicci
                    Blown to bits
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Ash_738
                    Figured this is as good a place as any to ask. A while ago online somewhere I saw a huge silver inflatable corner sofa. Cannot for the life of me find it again. It was proper a 'traditional' pvc inflatable sofa I.e. big and not flocked or matte. Just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of one?
                    That sounds cool. If you find it, let me know!
                    Vicci x

Comment

• Vicci
                      Blown to bits
                      • Oct 2009

Is this the one you were looking for? http://inflatethemall.com/toys/view/2938
                      Seems it's quite rare.
                      Vicci x

Comment

• Ash_738
                        • Jun 2013

Bingo! Gold star for you. It's not exactly how I remember it but it's definitely that one (probably saw it on that website actually).
                        Yeah I can't find any information about them online. No manufacturers or retailers or even any second hand. Too bad. Would be a nice one to have.
                        Shut up and blow!

Comment

• PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
                          PVC Fetish
                          • Jan 2013

Speaking of large, glossy and unflocked PVC inflatables, I wish I had one of these: http://inflatethemall.com/toys/view/25349

They used to be offered a few years ago, but since 2006, I haven't seen any for sale. About 8 months ago, I asked Germany-based InflatableWorld.de if they would consider stocking this inflatable. They told me that they were going to make enquiries with suppliers, but I have not heard anything from them since. This rare and novel style of inflatable bed has the potential to become a popular inflatable item in the UK.
                          Last edited by PVC Vinyl Enthusiast; 12-02-2014, 14:29. Reason: correction of typos

Comment

• Ash_738
                            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
                            Speaking of large, glossy and unflocked PVC inflatables, I wish I had one of these: http://inflatethemall.com/toys/view/25349
                            Another one that'd be great to own... Have you looked into having them custom made?
                            Shut up and blow!

Comment

• craggy2012
                              • Jan 2012

Custom made to order seems the only way to go for large inflatables these days. I've done it recently using Jets Creations to make me some large 72inch x 60 inch inflatable valentine's hearts.
                              Having struggled to find any large sized ones to purchase on line over the past decade, I took the plunge and had some made up. It's not as expensive, nor time consuming a project as you'd actually think.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎