Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BYGavia
    • Dec 2017

Re: How diverse is your stash?

My order arrived!! I'll have to investigate the large Cattex and Belbals when I get a chance, but I decided to check out the Unique 16s and [complimentary] Belbal 14" balloons before bed.

I didn't understand what the fuss was all about regarding Belbal 14"s...until today. Holy cow, they get bigger than I thought (and they feel absolutely brilliant). They're going on my Wish List, probably replacing Q16s for me.

Unique 16" were just about what I expected...I was really curious about them, so I ordered a few. I don't think I'll buy more.

Comment

• Blowitbig
      • Jan 2016

I have a bag of 24 inch tt balloons, a bag of 17 inch tt balloons , i just got my order of 16 crystals , and just a handfull of 12 inch balloons
      The bigger the better

Comment

• Seasider
        • Jan 2016

We should all do pictures of our collections!! Mine consists of

Q11”
        Q16”
        Q24”
        Unique 12”
        Belbal 12”
        Belbal 14”
        Belbal 36”
        Unknown 36” (from Tesco)
        Q 16” geo

My absolute favourite is the belbal 14” I just can’t get enough of them! I have so many and I can’t stop buying them, the problem is I only get to blow up one or two at a time. I really want to do a balloon room (just to lower my collection, but my wife won’t let me!!). I think you could classify me as a balloon hoarder 😂

Comment

• Guy360
          • Jan 2018

I would say I have a very large and very diverse stash.
          I have one GIANT doll left ( had four but popped three, a pain to inflate)
          Just to dang big. My stash goes from 24" to 84". I have lot of shape balloons as well. My balloon stash fills two small storage crates. My inflates two large crates.

Comment

• t17forLife
            • May 2015

Currently, I have about 110 balloons in the stash. I bought 15 white and 15 black 12" from Dollar tree and a bag of 72 pearlized 12" from Party City (Amscan).

Aside from those two, I have a pink 24" Amscan, several Amscan 12" party themed balloons, 4 Amscan punching balloons, and 2 punching balloons and (all 16") and a 17" generic from an advertising company. As you can tell, I like Amscan balloons, as I used to work at Party City.

Besides the ones I bought today, I primarily use those other ones for other "purposes" beyond the scope of what should be discussed here, although slightly related.

Comment

• BalloonblowerNYC
              • Feb 2018

I was not able to move my whole stash when moving to NYC, but I prefer thicker latex and bigger sizes. So my stash is full of Q24, Tuftex 17", Belbal 350, and huge misprinted balloons which take an hour or more to blow up by my lunghs and I love doing this.

To train myself to become slowly a popper (as it is so exciting) I have also some cheap 11" and 12" balloons in there.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎