X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fred
    Happy looner
    • Jul 2018

Just told my parents

I had just spent 1 month away from balloons and over that month I had been thinking on how I could tell my parents about the balloon thing. I told them 80% of the truth saying that balloons make me feel safe (which they do) just didn't mention the fetish side of things. They said that they were happy about it and are going to let me have balloons lying around my room and let me do jobs with a reward of balloons instead of money. This is going to help lots as tonight is my first night not having to hide my balloons it's been great so far. I also used to have a phobia of balloons so this would have been wired for my parents. I am looking forward for the months to come!!!
  • palloncino90
    • Jan 2018

Re: Just told my parents

Great! Now your parents know and it let you be free with balloons at home. Well done.
    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

That's actually a really nice way of doing it

Comment

• Blowitbig
        • Jan 2016

Thats awesome, i wish i had your courage , great job
        The bigger the better

Comment

• MikeTheBouncer
          POP-O-RAMA!
          • Feb 2016

Congrats!

My momma is 73 and I love her very much, however I really do not want to have that conversation with her. Having my mom know I have been obsessed with women bouncing on balloons for the last 28 years still makes me uncomfortable.

Comment

• marja

When I was still living at my parents place I said that instead of colorful flowers, I had colorful balloons as decoration in my room. It was much cheaper too, by the way! And when they oxidized I wanted to replace them, because they didn't look nice anymore. So I also had a reason to pop them. And if my parents heard a pop, for they didn't know if it was an old or new balloon.

Comment

• srob2
              • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Fred
              I had just spent 1 month away from balloons and over that month I had been thinking on how I could tell my parents about the balloon thing. I told them 80% of the truth saying that balloons make me feel safe (which they do) just didn't mention the fetish side of things. They said that they were happy about it and are going to let me have balloons lying around my room and let me do jobs with a reward of balloons instead of money. This is going to help lots as tonight is my first night not having to hide my balloons it's been great so far. I also used to have a phobia of balloons so this would have been wired for my parents. I am looking forward for the months to come!!!
              Not sure how feeling safe explains blowing to pop or if getting balloons is better than money, but good being honest.

Comment

• HeliumLover
                • Jul 2018

Originally posted by srob2
                Not sure how feeling safe explains blowing to pop or if getting balloons is better than money, but good being honest.
                Probably because it might be embarrassing to buy them on your own?

Comment

• MetroBalloon
                  • Oct 2017

Congrats on telling them. I told my dad some years ago. He still buys me balloons and gets them from places that give them away for me, even play with them together sometimes.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2018

Originally posted by MetroBalloon
                    I told my dad some years ago. He still buys me balloons and gets them from places that give them away for me, even play with them together sometimes.
                    Yikes! Really?!

Sorry, but I would never do anything balloon-related with my family/friends! That would just creep me out (and probably them too). Moreso, if they discovered the real reason I like balloons.

I'm all for openness and tolerance, but involving the family?! Sorry, not a chance!

Comment

• Ladywhitewolf
                      • Jan 2019

My parents know I love balloons and inflatables but they have no idea it is a fetish for me. I think you are incredibly brave to tell your parents. It is great that you are so honest.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎