Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vuur2
    • Dec 2017

Fun while traveling on foot?

When I go anywhere that's within a 3 mile radius, I'll travel on foot.
    And I think it would be fun to do some looning on my way to wherever I'm going!!

Ofcourse I could b2p some balloons while walking.
    But I don't like b2p's.
    And actually I'm a bit phobic about the pop too.
    I'm much more of a sitting and bouncing person
    But considering the rough walking surface outdoors, I think balloons are not suitable for this kind of play.

So inflatables it is.
    But...
    The problem is that I can't think of a good way that I can use, nor a way to use them!
    I can only think of 2 things:
    The 1st is tying water wings under my shoes and walk on them.
    This isn't very practical.
    Besides, it's also dangerous, because I'm sure I'll lose my balance.
    The 2nd is using an inflatable like it's a space hopper, and I'll hop my way to my destination.
    This will be very exhausting and it will also draw too much attention, I guess.
    So... I'm trying to think of something else to do with inflatables while walking.

Can anyone think of a fun way to use inflatables while traveling on foot?
  • Roye
    • Jun 2018

Re: Fun while traveling on foot?

Honestly, I don't see a practical way to get enjoyment out of inflatables while travelling on foot. While you go on a walk, why don't you focus on enjoying being outdoors and getting some exercise over obsessing about your fetish?

I don't want to sound rude, but for me at least, this sounds like a little bit too much of an obsession! I like to reserve my fetish activities for when I'm alone and indoors.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
      • May 2017

Originally posted by Roye
      I don't want to sound rude, but for me at least, this sounds like a little bit too much of an obsession! I like to reserve my fetish activities for when I'm alone and indoors.
      Yep, I second that, and I'm actually not comfortable looning around other people, unless they are fellow looners too.

Though admitfully once on a long train trip (three hours), the train car I sat in became empty after a certain stop. I happened to have had some new large (72 inch) inflatable baseball bats in one of my travel bags. With noone around, and a rather hard urge, I decided to go for it, but it wasn't enjoyable, as you're always on the lookout for other people that may come into the carriage and see what your doing. You're in a very deep libido, well on the way of climaxing, and ah, someone comes up the stairs at the back of the carriage, and it's a hurry to hide the hammer and put something on top to hide ones erection. Again, looning for me is a strictly private thing.

Another occasion, coming back from the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras with some other gay guys; We all were together talking for at least an hour, as we were traveling in the same direction. One of them had some of those huge 48 inch "Sunnylife" inflatable watermelons. They were inflated pretty hard. One can now imagine how hard my rock was. and my entire body was just pumping; that full on lust and well being. But with some other people in the carriage, I just had to have some very, very, very strong self control.

Comment

• vuur2
        • Dec 2017

While you go on a walk, why don't you focus on enjoying being outdoors and getting some exercise over obsessing about your fetish?
        When I just go somewhere else besides home, I'll walk there.
        I never go by car or bus or train or anything. I always walk.
        Besides that, I walk throughout the day, so I think the exercise-part is covered.
        I walk to the stores, to friends, to work, when I go out, and so on.
        And sorry, but I can't enjoy walking through the same streets full of boring buildings for the 20,000th time in a few years.

It's not an obsession.
        I only use inflatables once a week or less.
        And I'm not going to masturbate publicly ofcourse.
        It's about doing some fun things with inflatables while walking the same old streets again once in a while.
        For example, a friend of mine needed to tie her shoelaces but didn't want to sit down on the sidewalk that was wet from rain, so she sat down on the beach ball she was carrying. That way her pants wouldn't get wet from sitting on the floor.

I don't understand why you think it's an obsession for me while this whole forum is about seeing people abuse inflatables, doing public blow2pops with balloons, parties where either are involved, playing games with balloons or inflatables together with other people, and whatnot.
        Aside from having fun while traveling on foot, do you think that people on this part of the forum are obsessed when they go to the beach or some other place where they could expect inflatables?
        Would that count as a fetish activity too?
        Should they enjoy being outdoors instead of relaxing on an inflatable too?
        Sorry, but I just don't understand.
        Last edited by vuur2; 26-08-2019, 04:24.

Comment

• MetroBalloon
          • Oct 2017

What people should be doing while out on a nature hike or whatever is up to them, period.

I think it would be fun to go somewhere no one else goes and blow up some balloons and play with them. Maybe leave them tied somewhere and come back the next day to see if they are still there or not, like that idea.

Sitting and bouncing on balloons is my fav thing to do, so maybe you could bring a small blanket/towels to cover the ground for the balloons so you can sit and bounce on them without the ground/grass busting them.

Comment

• vuur2
            • Dec 2017

I agree with MetroBalloon.
            I also would like to do that sometimes.

But I'm not talking about going on a walk or a hike or anything.
            I just travel by walking, always.
            I don't have a car or a bike, public transportation costs money, and I just like to walk to wherever I'm going.
            So I walk 20 miles a day easily.
            And I am just wondering if there was a way to have some fun while walking the same roads for the zillionth time.
            Last edited by vuur2; 29-08-2019, 17:09.

Comment

• MetroBalloon
              • Oct 2017

Originally posted by vuur2
              I agree with MetroBalloon.
              I also would like to do that sometimes.

But I'm not talking about going on a walk or a hike or anything.
              I just travel by walking, always.
              I don't have a car or a bike, public transportation costs money, and I just like to walk to wherever I'm going.
              So I walk 20 miles a day easily.
              And I am just wondering if there was a way to have some fun while walking the same roads for the zillionth time.
              Give balloons out to people, blow up some helium ones and walk around with them. What would you like to do with balloons while out and about?

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎