Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • t17forLife
    • May 2015

Re: whats everyones favourite way of bursting balloons

When I was barely getting into this stuff and probably too young to be on the forum? Scissors and knives, although my 2nd ever looning session was a btp with a tuf-tex 17. That's how I got my screen name.

Now? Almost exclusively btp and stp/riding. Sometimes I use fingernails but that's about it.

Comment

• SusieDK
      • Dec 2017

Hi there,

I find it great fun to pop balloons no matter what method I use, and especially if it can be done in a teasing way.
      However my absolutely favorite way is to blow them up bigger and bigger, until .... This way is btw the only way that really ‘does the trick’ for me.

I often feel it being kind of a waste to burst a balloon, when it could as well have been blown up even bigger. Of course others can do exactly what they like the most. I am only speaking for myself.

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
      Susie

Comment

• Slugamano
        • Jul 2016

Originally posted by SusieDK
        However my absolutely favorite way is to blow them up bigger and bigger, until .... This way is btw the only way that really ‘does the trick’ for me.
        So do I, especially when my wife is watching me...

Comment

• NEKOCC
          • Mar 2020

For me, the best way is holding a balloon tighter and tighter, see the balloon's neck grow longer and longer. When the balloon reach the maximum situation, I will stop pushing, feel the resistance of the balloon. Most of the balloons will give up in a short time and burst, but some balloons will never surrender. These balloons will get their prize. They will fixed to a manual air pump and being inflated slowly. Slowly exceed the design size, slowly reaching the burst point and ka-boom.

Comment

• aron_crow
            • May 2020

Originally posted by Blowitbig
            If i do get the courage to bust one of my balloons, ( i consider myself a semi popper) i will blow it up super. Ig n tight and use a long sewing needle to bust it , i think for mr using a sewing needle is mostly a psychological thing ,the whole big balloon vs.pin thing .
            Yeah, I have the same ideas, just love it.

Comment

• aron_crow
              • May 2020

I love pin pops, cigarette pops and blow to pops(haven't done more than 10 so far)

Comment

• loonlun
                • Mar 2021

Ride to pops are fun and sometimes while riding I will take a pin or a sharp object and pop any "extra" balloons I have around.
                I don't do it often but I also really like setting up strips of pins, (think poking them through a thin strip of cardboard with the sharp ends all facing up) and tossing balloons at the pins. They don't always land on the strip and pop so it's kind of tense and exciting watching the balloons fall.
                As far as seeing others pop? I really like squeeze popping, nails, and sharp objects.

Comment

• Black_Bear
                  • May 2013

B2P. These pictures should explain why. A Q16" Printed Burgundy, and an 18" Kalisan Mirror Chrome Blue.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• SilverPop
                    • May 2021

A long sharp needle to tease and torture them with.

Comment

• Enigma
                      • Aug 2017

Bear hug,bouncing,gripping and humping.

Comment

I love sit popping and cig popping the most. Especially if I'm sitting on a double cluster and have a few under my ass and the rest under my legs and around me. Something about taking a nice relaxing drag from a smoke and then popping the ones under me or around me or tossing them up in the air and popping them as they come back down. Popping them on my woman's lap or her sit popping them on my lap is also on the top of the list.
                        Last edited by Guest; 07-06-2023, 19:39.

Comment

• Bazzer
                          • Jun 2021

Love finger torturing my balloons to make them distort before they burst. Also enjoy sit-popping and using sharp pins/needles.

Comment

• aron_crow
                            • May 2020

I love pin pops and incense/cigarette pops - they are immediate and make a big mess. However, I have to restrain myself to quietly deflating them so that they neighbours don't figure out what's going on

Comment

Just seeing a pin go into the balloon and then just hearing the loud bang as it disappears from existance. It just gets me everytime.

Comment

• srob2
                                • Dec 2017

Blow to pops are the most fun, but I also like blowing balloons as big as I can without them popping, tying them and waiting for them to explode on their own.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎