Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LavenderLemon
    • Aug 2019

Giant Figure Balloons

Has anyone tried the giant figure balloons by RIFCO? Their 44” arch and 44” wave shapes caught my eye. I am seriously thinking about adding a couple to my next order, but I’m a little wary. In a nutshell, I’m not exactly gentle with balloons, and I am completely 100% averse to popping them. Winning combination, I know. ha.

So how sturdy are the giant figure balloons? Can they stand up to fairly intense use?
  • BusterBill
    Founder, Balloon Buddies
    • Nov 2016

Re: Giant Figure Balloons

The arches and waves are quite durable. Some other figure balloons (giant duck, giant rabbit, giant mouse) are not nearly so forgiving -- as a general rule of thumb any balloon with appendages (ears, nose, etc) are prone to weakness where the appendage meets the spherical portion of the balloon. But I've found that the blimpier shapes like the arches, waves, and caterpiillars can take quite a bit of intense use.

Comment

• LavenderLemon
      • Aug 2019

Re: Giant Figure Balloons

Brilliant, thank you! That’s incredibly helpful information, and I’ll be giving the arch and/or wave a try. I’ll also bear in mind the bit about the ears for future reference; I didn’t even think about how that could influence durability. Now I’m really excited to place my next order.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎