Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon119
    • Jun 2018

Re: Does size matter

Depends on what for. Sleeping with 14" perfect. Humping 16-18" are just right
    Balloon arch popping which we like to do on a regular 9-12 are great
    Stuffing balloons in underwear small 5-9 are perfect size.
    Stuffing balloons in my t-shirt as big as will fit so usually 14-18.
    Alone sexy time whatever comes to hand 24,36, GL etc.
    Wife to sit on 14-17. She won't sit on anything bigger because her knees won't reach the floor and she's scared of a big fall if it pops despite playing on a bed. I'm surprised though she still sits after her first ever balloon sit when she was completely naked ended up in a popped balloon and whipped her privates. Yet she still sits and rides to this day

Comment

• IILoonerII
      Banned
      • Feb 2020

Size does matter to me. As i like the bigger balloons especially the GL’s. But the small ones are fun too. Especially, if they are mixed in during balloon popping session.

Comment

• Azurefox
        • Jan 2023

Size definitely matters to me. 16"(17) > 24" > 12". I've kind of tried doing a room, but as I usually am stuck living in apartment buildings, I'm scared of chain reactions. That and I'm phobic.... I don't know what's worse for me: being scared of the popping or other people recognizing the sound and making the connection.

Maybe one day.

Comment

• Whale Rider
          • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Sabrina
          I like the big ones (like 24" or 36") cause they can take so much air and don't pop that easily. One of my favorite things to do with balloons is to place an 36" balloon underneath me and start blowing into it and kinda lift myself with the balloon while it is inflating. I'm also into more squishy riding than riding a really tight balloon.
          sounds sexy.. wait inflating while riding... strong lungs my dear strong lungs... but I agree softer riding is nicer for me too.. dont like the drum tight feeling of some brands...

Comment

• LoonexGundyr
            • Mar 2023

Being a bigger guy most would assume bigger the better. But i honestly prefer 16"-24 with 17-18in being my sweet spot for riding that i can usually get a great neck on!

Comment

• Mazilon
              • Mar 2017

It matters if I want to ride the balloon. 16" to 18" are the sweet spot for that, incredibly snug and comfortable.

Comment

• BigBreathless
                • Jun 2017

I've gotten used to all kinds of sizes but the big ones are still the best for me, because you can wrap yourself around them and feel the latex everywhere.

Getting on top of something like a 55" or 72" and grinding, humping into it as it inflates below me while I race the pump to cum before it can pop... or have the huge balloons press into me when I inflate them in a tight space with me...

My latest love have been 36" chinas that I hump combined with a masturbation sleeve, and even some shaped balloons like longnecks!

tl;dr: yeah, size matters. I love the big ones!

Comment

• JCB
                  • Feb 2021

Love 24 inch loons, like 17/18 inch loons, 36 inch ok but only occasionally as a little too big. Anything above that for me kinda insane tho not knocking anyone for being into that suppose it's kinda whatever floats yer boat or rather fetish!

Comment

• O'Dragon
                    • Jan 2024

As I like humping and riding I like everything starting at 24'' but I prefer bigger like 36'' or even sometimes 40''. You can lay on them so comfortably. But I also like shaped ones like Dolls, Workers, or GL700/1200. They're great to ride!

Comment

• balloons
                      Balloon fun
                      • Apr 2017

I started humping 17 inch overinflated BSA balloons a year ago and wow they are amazing, This is the only balloon I'm interested in especially the color blue. I blow them big and hump them naked in the center of my bed till I cum. WOW

Comment

• looneylooner
                        • Oct 2020

Originally posted by JOhara

I prefer 12 inch especially when blown tight.

Anything larger than 16 inch don’t do much for me.
                        Thought I was the only one. 12" and 14" are my favourites. Even 17" don't interest me as much, and anything larger really don't do much for me. Hell, last night I had a blast with a bunch of 10" balloons, really enjoyed the different shape of them as they were more elongated than 12" or 14".

Comment

• BlowPlayPop
                          • Dec 2023

I would much rather have a bunch of 10" - 14"s than 1 bigger one. I love to throw them around and see them bounce off each other.

Comment

• Loonyguy2020
                            • Mar 2020

Originally posted by BlowPlayPop
                            I would much rather have a bunch of 10" - 14"s than 1 bigger one. I love to throw them around and see them bounce off each other.
                            Agree!

Comment

• Gunnapop
                              • Oct 2020

....the particular tactile interest will dictate. Some times it is all about the tightness....while other times....it is about the plush feeling. Size does matter - if one wants a big soft balloon....then 17" and smaller would not suit. ~gp

Comment

• OneTrickPony
                                • Feb 2024

Yeah size matters, but the size depends on the person. Bigger than 24" doesn't do too much to me, probably laying but I'm not to much into that, I prefer 12" to 16", they're the perfect size for hugging and occasionally clothe stuffing.
                                [ OTP ]
                                It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

* You obtained x1 BALLOON 🎈 *

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞