Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dude1234
    • Sep 2017

Does anyone else do this?

When I'm thinking about how much I want my own place I just randomly look at places to rent and think about how much I want my own place some more

Does anyone else do that?

If it wasn't for this fetish and another one I would be perfectly happy to wait but I can't wait to move.I just posted this because I wanted to know if you guys did the same thing or am I the only one
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: Does anyone else do this?

There’s no harm in saving for your dream place. In the mean time there’s always the option of the odd night or two away in a hotel, or a rental place to relax, have some me time and obviously a bit of secluded kinky fun.

Comment

• 7balloon
      • Dec 2018

My son went to college this year and so I can finally set up what I've always wanted, a balloon nook. It's an alcove with a futon on the floor and it's small enough that I can blow up a bunch of toys and they are all in an arms reach so I don't have to stop playing when I pop them.

I totally understand why you want your own space. My fun went from a a few times when he was staying at his moms to 5 times a day because i can leave all my toys ready and waiting..

Comment

• Whale Rider
        • Nov 2022

nothing is objecting to an inflatable riding room :-) or a loon room :-)

I just have inflatables standing around in my apartment so... its just a normal apartment with special ornaments ;-) but yes I dont want to be without

Comment

• Faganite#47
          • Nov 2022

i`ve recently moved to my own place and loving it too but im worried about the neighbours complaining about the bangs when having fun with my balloons

Comment

• LoonerHoax
            • May 2020

I dream about it constantly. All sorts of fun ideas like installing helium and compressed air lines that run from hidden nozzles in the room to tanks that are in the garage and sound proofing the room so I can sneak away at any time and make all the noise I want without anyone hearing. So you are not the only one lol.

Comment

• Whale Rider
              • Nov 2022

Originally posted by LoonerHoax
              I dream about it constantly. All sorts of fun ideas like installing helium and compressed air lines that run from hidden nozzles in the room to tanks that are in the garage and sound proofing the room so I can sneak away at any time and make all the noise I want without anyone hearing. So you are not the only one lol.
              I wanted to say noone will care but then I saw you are in the us... that might be ore of a problem there :-/ just make sure to hear good metal music noone will care about balloons then....

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                • May 2020

Anyone hearing meaning in the house with me lol. I don't care about the neighbors. They've seen me come and go with plenty of balloons. It's also a rare night where there aren't fireworks or gunshots going off so some muted bangs and booms coming from inside my house wouldn't be noticed.

Comment

• Whale Rider
                  • Nov 2022

Originally posted by LoonerHoax
                  Anyone hearing meaning in the house with me lol. I don't care about the neighbors. They've seen me come and go with plenty of balloons. It's also a rare night where there aren't fireworks or gunshots going off so some muted bangs and booms coming from inside my house wouldn't be noticed.
                  gunshots... I have never heard one outside of a dedicated shooting range (and a warzone) and these are few and far between...

Comment

• IILoonerII
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Whale Rider
                    gunshots... I have never heard one outside of a dedicated shooting range (and a warzone) and these are few and far between...

The Left politicians here thought it was funny to defund the police.

Comment

• Whale Rider
                      • Nov 2022

Originally posted by IILoonerII
                      The Left politicians here thought it was funny to defund the police.
                      what left? you dont have anything resembling left in the US. what you call left is on the actual political spectrum still right of center...

the problem is to many guns and not not enough police.
                      Finland has roughly HALF the amount of police officers per 100k citizen that the US has. Still Finnland is a very safe Country compared to the US.

ok lets look at someone who has more cops
                      Argentina has three times as many cops per citizen as the Us yet..
                      crime index is roughly 150% of the US...

so just putting more feet on the street DOES NOT WORK.

ok maybe compare if people have roughly the same amount of feet on the ground... lets see. Japan has roughly the same amount of police men as the Us per 100k citizens and....

Japan is actually in the top 10 safest places in the world. So no the approach that your politicians do for decades, be it browish-red, green or blue, is simply wrong and does not yield any meaningful results compared to the costs.

So change, ANY change can only bring improvement since the current approach does not work. And it is not working for decades.
                      I really like to "cite" Winston Churchill
                      "the americans always do the right thing... after trying everything else".
                      (I know it is not documented that he actually said these words but his biographer acknowledged that this was the quintessence of C. opinion).

Anyway I dont have to live in that country and every country gets the leaders it deserves as german I can definitely say we have suffered in that regard and we deserved it... dont repeat our mistakes. so stay healthy and please avoid places with gunshots, and be careful with those 72" I almost fell off one... I was lucky the ground stopped my fall ^^

Comment

• IILoonerII
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2020

Our politicians on the left are very much indeed are left. In fact, they are so far left that. Their voters are leaving their party. Defunding the police and other radicle things they do.. Wouldn't be no where near in the “center” its too extreme.

I think to help with crime is more police funding and working with the communities where the crime comes out of like funding for jobs etc. will help a bit more.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎