Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Exaturbo
    • Feb 2021

Re: Wubble Bubbles

This might help with some of the questions about how big they can get.

Comment

• Alan
      • Dec 2014

I managed to stomp a few for a looner friend. Easy and I didn’t have shoes on, just socks.

Comment

• Londonj2014
        • Dec 2017

Does anyone else find that wubble bulbbles and balloons don't mix well together??

Balloons seems to stick to the wubble and can be difficult to get off without popping

Comment

• Exaturbo
          • Feb 2021

Originally posted by Londonj2014
          Does anyone else find that wubble bulbbles and balloons don't mix well together??

Balloons seems to stick to the wubble and can be difficult to get off without popping
          Definitely. The balloons very much do stick to them. Even storing deflated wubbles in the same container as balloons isn’t a great idea. I learned the hard way that the wubble must offgas something that balloon latex doesn’t like. It made several of my 36” balloons go kinda funny with lumpy spots.

Comment

• MelbourneLooner
            • Oct 2021

Originally posted by PPG_NP
            I ended up getting it to about 54''. It felt like it could still do more. I may purchase a second wubble to test it out. Im nervous though as Im globophobic. It felt amazing getting it to that size. The amount of space I had allocated is not quite enough, so id need a bigger area.
            I got a 3ft Wubble to about 60". It was massive and hard to climb on to. Even though it was noticeably a lot more firm it still took my weight and I got be reasonably rough with it but was worried at that size about bursting it, it was a long way down haha. Sexy AF blowing it 2ft bigger than rated and still strong enough to have my way with it. At 3ft they are still extremely soft, you can sink all the way down to the ground with them so it doesn't surprise me how big it gets. I'd say it would burst between 5-6ft. The 4ft one must easily exceed 6 ft.

Comment

• MelbourneLooner
              • Oct 2021

Originally posted by PPG_NP
              Hey does anyone know what the max size of this is? I got mine up to 43'' in diameter and it looks like it can go further. Has someone measured this before?
              Easily 60" or more. It will burst between 5 and 6 ft.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                • Mar 2019

Does anyone know where to get these? Everywhere I've looked they're sold out even the official website.

Comment

• SirSquishy
                  • Mar 2020

Originally posted by MelbourneLooner
                  I got a 3ft Wubble to about 60". It was massive and hard to climb on to. Even though it was noticeably a lot more firm it still took my weight...
                  Out of curiosity, how much do you weigh? Above or below 200 pounds?

I'd love to overinflate my 3 foot wubble, but don't want to risk falling if I'm to heavy.

Comment

• Shippusenju1212
                    • Oct 2020

This is amazing https://youtu.be/0UHjomTf0u8

Comment

• Merl
                      Hopper research dept.
                      • Apr 2021

How big and firm will the Tiny one get?

Comment

• CaterpillarLoon
                        • May 2023

Just ordered one myself to have a play with from Amazon, £9.99 at the minute with free prime delivery. I saw some B&M stores have them in if you are in the UK. Will have to have a look round my nearest one whenever I next venture up to the city (probably after half term when it is a bit quieter). Had a smaller knock off one a while ago which unfortunately burst at the seem but hopefully this one will last a lot longer especially if I don’t push the size of it too much.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎