Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palloncino90
    • Jan 2018

Gaming

I'm wondering how many of you love playing games.
    I have a Xbox One and my favourite games are FIFA and GTA V, I loved Flight Simulator when I had a good computer, I spent so many hours with.
    How about you?
    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons
  • Danman1987
    • Nov 2012

Re: Gaming

I realy like to play Assassin's Creed on the PS4 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 on the PC.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
      • Mar 2019

I've been playing My summer car and DUSK.
      I've been thinking about getting the blood remaster all on PC.

Comment

• ShredFox
        • Mar 2019

Heya, I'm on PC only, and mostly I play GTA Online, Stellaris and Civilization with my friends. For singleplayer it's usually older stuff like Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 (still haven't beaten all the scenarios after 17 years!) and Sim City 4/3000. I used to be into Cities:Skylines, but at some point it threw me off just how unholy the modding platform via the Steam Workshop is. What I like to fire up from time to time as well is BeamNG Drive, since... well, I can destroy stuff there.

Comment

• PBK
          • Mar 2019

I play Civ 5, Left 4 Dead 2, all the Assassins Creed games and the Far Cry series on PC.
          I occasionally play games like Arma, Counterstrike and Call of Duty Modern Warfare but after a career of doing that kind of stuff in real life, well, the video game just isn't the same anymore.

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
            Stretched like space-time
            • Feb 2018

I'm into strategy games. Mostly RTS like the command and conquer series and its variations. Warcraft and Starcraft too. But now i feel like the genre is dying, if not already dead, so i'm playing dota 2 a lot now. (the international 2019 is starting)

Honorable mentions:

-Heroes of might and magic series which got murdered by ubisoft. And i'll never forgive them for that.

-Farcry (the first one) which got me into first person shooters and the farcry series.

I'm waiting for cyberpunk 2077 by CD projekt red. <------ this did not age well.
            Last edited by Dust of the Saturn; 02-12-2021, 11:54.
            And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• lionlooner
              • Apr 2016

I play all sorts of games on PC, PS4, and Switch. Mostly Rainbow Six right now, but anything really. Anyone is welcome to DM for console tags or in-game names or whatever if you wanna play

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
                • Nov 2016

I play mostly Overwatch on PC and used to play League and CS. Enjoy playing a bit of Smash on the side as well.

Comment

• LondonLarry
                  Could be a chat bot
                  • Jul 2019

I don't own/want a console but play Overwatch on the PC. It's good in the fact you don't have to dump loads of time into it. Just 10 minutes here and there.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2018

I own an XBox One, but am not a huge gamer. That said, I usually enjoy the ASSASSIN'S CREED series, the CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE franchise, the GEARS OF WAR series, and similar stuff like that. I am a very fussy gamer, so don't tend to play on it often.

Comment

• BLoon157
                      • Oct 2020

Mobile gaming with clash Royale, clash of clans and some rain games
                      On computer I've just started play League Of Legends and I love it.
                      I have some flight simulator and sometimes I play some old games that I loved such as ages of empires saga.
                      recently I started also play destiny2

Comment

• globos&bears
                        • Jun 2019

VR Gaming! Half life Alyx, Onward, No Man's Sky

Comment

• wildheart
                          • Apr 2015

I like VR too. Blade and sorcery is my favourite as I’m a historical fencer. I was thinking about remaking my VR balloon simulator game.
                          How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                          My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• LoonerHans
                            • Oct 2018

Lol yeah. I'm a gamer too. I don't like to play hours n hours straight. It makes my head hurt. I play just for passing time and sometimes campaign stories makes me dig into them more. My fav genres are strategy, fps, third person, milsim. Since i don't have a very good laptop to play recent games, i mostly stick to older games and enjoy playing them. Deus Ex Goty, Madagascar, Ghost recon (except wildlands), COD, Commandos, Medal of Honor, GTA (my PC can't handle 4 and V lol), Brothers in arms, Rainbow six raven shield, splinter cell, Assassin's creed, Halo, Crysis (all parts), Hitman, and God knows how many.

I love playing multiplayer too. I did try my hands on pubg lite and cs go but i need to play on shit graphics which is painful.

I regularly play Cod Mobile on my Android. If any of u wanna play codm u r free to ping me : )

And if someone is a tech guy, can u help me to increase the video memory of my laptop?
                            NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                              • May 2020

I've been a gamer for years. Started with Diablo and Warcraft way back in the day. Played WoW for too many years. Spent time in CS/CS:GO, Battlefield, Destiny 2, PUBG and Borderlands 2. Due to Covid and losing my job, I no longer have a place to game. Now I'm relegated to CODM and whatever random mobile game keeps me interested for more than 2 days...

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎