Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • globos&bears
    • Jun 2019

Do you dream with balloons? Wet dreams?

As long as i have memories i have had dreams about balloons. Most of them being caught in the act or wearing balloons inside my clothes in public.

In my puberty started to have wet dreams from time to time, my obsesion with balloons was to high.

What about you?
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: Do you dream with balloons? Wet dreams?

I made a thread about this a few weeks ago. I’m a lucid dreamer, and often involve balloons in my dreams. Love watching my dream characters blow balloons for me. I’ve had ordinary balloon dreams too. Usually I’m fearless in my dreams, but occasionally I’ll be more phobic of them.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• globos&bears
      • Jun 2019

Sorry I am new here, I will take a look to your thread then.

Lucid dreams sounds a great way to get fun and rest.
      How do you achieve this?

Comment

• PBK
        • Mar 2019

Oh yes. I have had some amazing dreams about balloons.
        Mostly when I was a kid. I still remember some dreams I had from 35 years ago. Since puberty the balloon dreams have really tapered off.
        I probably have more of them than I remember because I often don't remember my dreams long after I wake up, if I remember them at all.

Comment

• wildheart
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by globos&bears
          Sorry I am new here, I will take a look to your thread then.

Lucid dreams sounds a great way to get fun and rest.
          How do you achieve this?
          The simple answer is to ask yourself throughout the day if you are dreaming. Eventually you’ll do it in your dreams too. When you realise you’re in a dream, you get full consciousness and control. In reality, it’s more complicated than this. A great place to learn everything you need to know is this website: https://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/articles.html

I had my first lucid dream within the first week, but it varies between person to person. I seem to be naturally good at it. Everyone can learn it with practice though. If you enjoy reading, a great book on the subject is: are you dreaming? By Daniel Love.

It’ll take some practice, but is a lot of fun once you can do it.

Comment

• globos&bears
            • Jun 2019

Originally posted by wildheart
            The simple answer is to ask yourself throughout the day if you are dreaming. Eventually you’ll do it in your dreams too. When you realise you’re in a dream, you get full consciousness and control. In reality, it’s more complicated than this. A great place to learn everything you need to know is this website: https://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/articles.html

I had my first lucid dream within the first week, but it varies between person to person. I seem to be naturally good at it. Everyone can learn it with practice though. If you enjoy reading, a great book on the subject is: are you dreaming? By Daniel Love.

It’ll take some practice, but is a lot of fun once you can do it.
            Thanks, i will take a look to all this. I started to practice some lucid dreams reading Carlos Castaneda "El arte de ensoñar", his technic basically is see your hands periodically in the real world to get the habit and then try to see them in your dreams, at that moment you get conscious abiut yourself and can act in the dream. But I never get there do XD, so I give up.

Comment

• wildheart
              • Apr 2015

There’s a lot more to it then that. Checking your hands isn’t the best way either. Pinching your nose shut and trying to inhale almost always works. In real life you obviously can’t do it, but in a dream, nothing is stopping you from breathing (unless you’ve got a cold) checking a digital watch works too. It won’t work properly in a dream.

Checking you hands can occasionally work but isn’t reliable. Once when looking at my hands, I saw loads of tattoos of runes and strange symbols all over them. This has only happened once though. You also need to start a dream diary to improve dream recall.

Comment

• JOhara
                • Jul 2015

I have had balloon dreams from time to time but almost always wake up before there is any orgasm.

However one dream I remember in my late teens... I had a regular sized purple helium balloon tied to a ribbon that was floating on my room ceiling. I grabbed it by the ribbon and straddle humped it pretty aggressively. Any real balloon would have popped the way I was humping it. But then i woke up during that part in mid orgasm all in my sleepwear. One of the few times I had a wet dream.

Comment

• Seasidelad
                  • Sep 2018

I used to get them but haven’t had one for ages. I even dreamt of balloons being popped and it was so loud it sounded real it woke me up. I used to look around my room and see if any had popped whilst I was sleeping it was always a dream.

Comment

• scuba
                    • Jan 2017

I used to have them when i was a teenager.
                    It was always me lying on a balloon and the balloon starting to bounce along with me on it.
                    Then i woke up having greaced my bed linneds.

Comment

• wildheart
                      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Seasidelad
                      I used to get them but haven’t had one for ages. I even dreamt of balloons being popped and it was so loud it sounded real it woke me up. I used to look around my room and see if any had popped whilst I was sleeping it was always a dream.
                      When balloons have popped in my dreams, they aren’t loud at all. That’s probably why I’ve learned to have no fear of them in dreamland. What’s interesting is that they never really burst violently. It’s more of a rapid deflation. Everyone will have different experiences though. It’s interesting to hear other people’s stories.

Comment

• Casey88
                        lukmanrewa
                        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Seasidelad
                        same here !

Comment

• JOhara
                          • Jul 2015

I had a balloon dream this past night. I was at some party, but apparently mostly alone, and this girl I knew was there and she was sitting on a chair and was squeezing a small red balloon, maybe 9 inch, between her legs. She kept squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing then POP!

Me, who has never spoke of my fetish to anyone in real life, tells her to do it again and she pops another. I tell her I really like when she pops them and start getting intimate and squeezing a balloon between us.

Then before it gets good my alarm clock is going off...damn!! No wet dream but definitely a hard on!

Comment

• globos&bears
                            • Jun 2019

I hate those moments when something interrupts my balloon dreams.

Good dream!! :-) Shitty alarm!! >:-)

Comment

• craggy2012
                              • Jan 2012

I can’t say I’ve ever had dreams involving balloons, but in my early teens I’d often have dreams involving life jackets. Oddly usually those orange ones too. Dunno why though as most dreams often stem from a recent visual stimulus or experience. My partner one told she’d had a (for her) a really bizarre dream involving some sort of inflatable thing a week or so after I’d got her to use a beach ball together for the first time. The strange thing was though how vivid it was to her as she explained to me after- to the extent she even woke up with a start mid-dream, heart pounding and err, rather wet ‘downstairs’ as she put it!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎