• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casey88
    lukmanrewa
    • Jun 2012

Re: Filling confined area with balloons

Originally posted by BalloonBoyUK
    Ive had several balloon rooms over the years. The best one, was when I had rented my own 2-bed-flat during time at University, and lived on my own. I emptied out the big spare room, and filled it from floor to ceiling with about 1000 x 11" Qualatex rounds. Yes, one thousand of them!

I used to spend a lot of time in that room!

I've also done a couple of smaller rooms, but still used around 800 x 11" Qualatex rounds. Again, they were all great fun, and brought me a lot of fun memories.
    Wonder what happened to those balloons afterwards

Comment

• Nopops4me
      • Jun 2015

Own 2 bed flat! 1000 Qualatex balloons! and I thought students struggle on their loans!

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
        • Nov 2018

I hope that the readers of this thread don't mind another non popper posting a comment.

I've filled shower stalls with balloons several times. It is great fun. However, it is a real challenge to shower with wet and soapy balloons, especially if the soap slips out of my hands . 16 and 17 inch balloons work best (see photo), in my experience.

I've also tackled the room full of balloons. That is LOTS of work, even with 3 footers. Plus it is pretty distracting while you are filling the room.

As for how it works for non poppers, I have lots of clips. I can fill the balloons more fully by clipping, save my fingers from all that tying, and easily deflate the balloons afterwards. (It also means that I have a ton of inflated balloons to dry and put away.)
        Attached Files

Comment

• balloons4life
          • Mar 2016

Omg, that shower...It must be extasy to be inside it! I bet some balloons popped by accident?

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
            Banned
            • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Casey88
            Wonder what happened to those balloons afterwards
            Sadly, when I had to move, I had to deflate and get rid of all of them. A sad day.

Originally posted by Nopops4me
            Own 2 bed flat! 1000 Qualatex balloons! and I thought students struggle on their loans!
            I was renting, not owning the flat. Secondly, when you buy 1000 x balloons, you can get a discount on them. Thirdly, I was one of those rare students who didn't drink alcohol, didn't smoke, didn't do drugs, rarely went out pubbing/clubbing. Plus, I had some regular part-time work too. All that money was put towards something more fun!

It can be done, you know!

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
              • Nov 2018

balloons4life: The balloons in my photo are all Q 16" and none popped. One time, I did try mixing them with tight 12" balloons and had a few random pops.

To be honest, my hope is not to have a balloon pop while my "naughty bits" are so exposed. LOL.

And, yes, it is great, squeaky fun. An easier way to enjoy the shower is to use a single GL500.

Comment

• balloons4life
                • Mar 2016

I loove that picture, it makes me want to do the same but it's probably a bit noisy with all the squeezes! :P Must be so good tho, I'll have to give it a try!

Comment

• popper22
                  • Dec 2020

The only time I ever experienced this was when I had some friends over, and one friend found my larger pack of balloons in my nightstand. After messing around a bit he started inflating them and throwing them on the bed. My other friend and I eventually joined him and we eventually filled a good portion of the room with balloons of varying sizes. Kept it that way for a while, throwing them at each other, and just messing around. It was actually a lot more fun than people would expect.

Comment

• Mailman Looner
                    • Jan 2017

A couple years ago I filled my bathtub with balloons. It was around 65 12" balloons. It was a lot of fun and popped them all. I am off for two weeks from work. I want to figure out a smaller space in my house and just fill the room up. Most I have ever had was 250 (this is before I bought an electric pump). I think it would be a lot of fun to do this.

Comment

• pinpopper
                      • Mar 2019

Balloons in a shower cubicle is great. If you have never tried this you really should. I would recommend a 14 inch balloon cause you can fit more in. You will need about 20 to 30 depending on your shower. Get the water nice and hot and relax into it. wet balloons are slippy so sitting, stomping and squeezing can be tricky, but that adds to the challenge and its not like they can escape, sharp nails still work fine. I find the sound is a bit muffled when you have lots of wet balloons and gets louder as the number goes down.

Comment

• Meililoon
                        aka lyckr
                        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by pinpopper
                        Balloons in a shower cubicle is great. If you have never tried this you really should. I would recommend a 14 inch balloon cause you can fit more in. You will need about 20 to 30 depending on your shower. Get the water nice and hot and relax into it. wet balloons are slippy so sitting, stomping and squeezing can be tricky, but that adds to the challenge and its not like they can escape, sharp nails still work fine. I find the sound is a bit muffled when you have lots of wet balloons and gets louder as the number goes down.
                        This can be a lot of fun. I've done it a few times with 12" Uniques. I can fit about 35 of them. Only downside for me is that my shower is really small, making it difficult to do much other than turning around and squeezing the balloons.

Comment

• Gunnapop
                          • Oct 2020

Latvian Looner - where in Latvia are you? I am in the USA, but my family is in Riga and Liepaja.

Comment

• Sappho
                            • Dec 2020

Sometimes I fill a duvet cover with balloons and crawl into it. The downside is that getting in and out without popping anything can be a little difficult. The upside is being in a big breathable bag filled with balloons.

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎