Old 13-04-2022, 03:02 AM

heliumsitr68 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Welcome BalloonFun ! I too am from Ohio !
Old 17-04-2022, 06:50 AM

dcfcluigi is on a distinguished road
Hi

Been a member for a while but never plucked up the courage to engage.

From the UK/ England in the East Midlands. Straight male.

Looking for anyone selling any of their collection (not clips) ✌🏼
Old 21-04-2022, 07:37 PM

Evelyn is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Hello and welcome!
Hello, everyone!

I am male balloon lover. Had this very special thing for balloons as far as I can remember myself. It started just with an innocent desire to get that one shiny balloon, then to play with it, share balloons with other, watch other to blow them up and to play with them.
My very first great O happened once when I was playing with one of my quit old and oxidized balloon. I decided that this particular balloon, however nice it was once, must be popped. And for reason quite unexplainable I've decided, that the very best way to pop it would be to squeeze it between my thighs. I must say I was quit young and innocent at that time... Long story short - balloon didn't explode, but I did And, as you know, there is no way back to life before that.
I've had on some occasions tried to stop this balloon passion abruptly but, as you all know - once balloon lover is always a balloon lover

I am in my mid 40 now. Would describe myself as quite openminded to all and everyone. Would not put myself definitely as a popper or non-popper, because usually I am not in to popping balloons just to destroy them. But, on the other hand, balloons are not living long and happily anyway and when it is time for balloon to pop - then let it be.

My very special love goes definitely to balloons, but also I have some other kinks.
Recently I've got some quite adorable doll balloons and now it is a challenge for me to learn how to blow them up big and nice. I am struggling with it still, but hope to get it.
Another thing which I am not brave enough to do (yet) is B2P. Of course, it had happened when I been blowing balloons on occasions, but I still struggling to do B2P deliberately, on purpose and with a brave attitude. Hope to get there sometimes. And would love to have some encouragement for that if it's possible.
Also I really enjoy to play with my balloons while someone is watching - it gives me such a thrill and makes me so happy to receive some comments, compliments, encouragements or just know and see how this certain someone is excited to participate. Till now had only few time playing with balloons with someone in real presence, but would love to do it for sure

I am happy to be here and happy to have all of you here. I am looking forward to make some friendship within our lovely and supportive community, receive lots of advises, some encouragements and friendly challenges. Also, as one of my hobbies is photography, I hope to share some pictures here - no nudes, just our beloved balloons, inflatables, toys
Old 21-04-2022, 10:00 PM
big balloons are the best

THID_INFLATABLE_ARMY is on a distinguished road
Nice to meet you! Glad you joined this forum!
Old 21-04-2022, 10:19 PM

Looner584 is on a distinguished road
Just wanted to say hello to the new members! I've shared my beginnings and a few experiences on here on different posts. Message me or comment on them if you care to chat or share any experiences!
Old 23-04-2022, 02:06 PM

CClooner is on a distinguished road
Hello all, thank you for having me in your group. I am a straight male non popper (although I do realize accidents happen ��) . I have been a closet looner for 40 years, having revealed my fetish to only two women, one with GREAT satisfaction, thus I appreciate the tremendous fulfillment acceptance of our fetish can bring. I enjoy inflating as much as watching others inflate, both men & women, feeling the expansion in my hands, watching the neck extend and seeing the color become more transparent as the balloon increases. It’s a very sexually charged experience for me. I gravitate towards 12”-17” balloons, with pink, purple, red and blue hues being my favorite, although I enjoy the entire spectrum. I look forward to what our group has to offer, thanks!
Old 23-04-2022, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by CClooner View Post
Hello all, thank you for having me in your group. I am a straight male non popper (although I do realize accidents happen ��) . I have been a closet looner for 40 years, having revealed my fetish to only two women, one with GREAT satisfaction, thus I appreciate the tremendous fulfillment acceptance of our fetish can bring. I enjoy inflating as much as watching others inflate, both men & women, feeling the expansion in my hands, watching the neck extend and seeing the color become more transparent as the balloon increases. It’s a very sexually charged experience for me. I gravitate towards 12”-17” balloons, with pink, purple, red and blue hues being my favorite, although I enjoy the entire spectrum. I look forward to what our group has to offer, thanks!
Welcome in our world wide family It's such a pleasure to have all of you
Old 23-04-2022, 04:17 PM

Trace12 is on a distinguished road
Heya~ The name's Vardax, just call me Varda since including the x will be hard to say. That's what my friends call me. I've been a looner for......I think 6-10 years? give or take. I'm a semi-popper so I like to pop balloons, by mouth because the thrill but I rarely do that since most of my balloons are "Rare" so to say, and it's hard to find another of it's kind. Mostly I inflate and deflate them(and maybe try to overinflate them to have the necks grow) nowadays
Old 23-04-2022, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Trace12 View Post
Heya~ The name's Vardax, just call me Varda since including the x will be hard to say. That's what my friends call me. I've been a looner for......I think 6-10 years? give or take. I'm a semi-popper so I like to pop balloons, by mouth because the thrill but I rarely do that since most of my balloons are "Rare" so to say, and it's hard to find another of it's kind. Mostly I inflate and deflate them(and maybe try to overinflate them to have the necks grow) nowadays
Hi, Trace12!
Welcome to our little corner. There are so much balloons around you would never leave
Old 23-04-2022, 08:56 PM

Dark Angel is on a distinguished road
Hello, looners! I'm Dark Angel and I have loved blowing up and popping balloons in a special way since my childhood. Excuse my English language, it is not very good, I am from Spain and in my country, it is really difficult to find groups of people with this fetishism. I hope to learn a lot from you. All the best.
By the way, is it possible to put a profile picture?