Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BalloonFun
    • Apr 2022

Balloon Games

I have a good question for those who have a "looner partner" (i.e. a wife or husband, BF or GF, good/best friends.......). Do any of you ever play balloon games that are considered "socially acceptable" -- I know, we looners love our balloons, like I do, for the intense "pleasuring" and intense "fun" they give us -- but more like just play games with balloons that are "cooperative play" in nature? (no sex involved)

Why I ask....While I do, of course, have a balloon fetish now at age 57 (developed during early childhood, of course), I am also continuing to pick up on and develop social skills as a lonely male on the autism spectrum. One of the best means of social skills development (I am trying to find a few friends) is through cooperative games (from "Sorry!" and checkers, trivia and board games, and sure, more "physical challenge"/stunt kind of games.

Also, there are so many settings/gatherings like birthday parties, wedding receptions, bar mitzvah, etc., where people of ALL ages play all kinds of fun balloon games together, both for poppers and non-poppers. I happen to know a lot of balloon games over the years.

Some examples of cooperative popping games are like having a balloon placed between your backs (no hands!) and squeezing it til it pops (variation: balloon between chests - no hands!), and those relay races like where you run to a chair and sit on a balloon til it pops. Cooperative non-pop games like carry a balloon between backs or chests (no hands!) and drop it in a basket (in relay race or like a "Minute to Win It" kind of game) (variation: walk helium-filled balloons the same way and let it go and float up and hit a target in the ceiling as long as it's not a popcorn ceiling! ). Again, no sex involved!

I have quite the challenge ahead for me, and one day I hope to find the right "opposite sex" partner -- I know this all sounds complex, but any help would be appreciated. I hope for a relationship to get to know each other as much as possible, enjoy time together, and have as much fun as possible along the way....I guess I just don't want to die alone when that time comes......
  • aron_crow
    • May 2020

Re: Balloon Games

There is this game, its like a snake and ladders board but instead it uses balloons. I have the image - https://ibb.co/Z1CGzs6. Each square has its own rule (like b2p or pick balloons) and I played it once with my friend. Its fun. Best part is that its totally safe to be played (i.e. non-sexual).

Comment

• Nopops4me
      • Jun 2015

We've seen this game before, but it's good to see it come around again.

Comment

• BalloonFun
        • Apr 2022

Thanks for sharing so far! I do like the balloon "board game" with dice.

Comment

• q16popper
          • Jun 2022

Ah - my old game - made a few others since then

Comment

• Nopops4me
            • Jun 2015

Oooh! q16popper, that snakes & ladder type game was brilliant. You say you've created others since? Be good to see those if you care to share. No probs if not.

Comment

• BalloonFun
              • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Nopops4me
              Oooh! q16popper, that snakes & ladder type game was brilliant. You say you've created others since? Be good to see those if you care to share. No probs if not.
              I'd love to see them, too!!

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                • Nov 2016

I got to play with a balloon with my ex girlfriend in high school, even though she didn't know of my fetish. She got it from a class or something and brought it with her when we went to my place after school. We were tossing it back and forth and just batting it around the room entirely innocently, which was still a very strange and interesting experience for me. It was the first time I'd ever handled balloons around anyone else, and I had to play it cool to not give away my phobia (which was fortunately pretty under control at that point, especially with this somewhat underinflated balloon). Honestly it was pretty fun and relaxing, and I sort of got to experience what balloons are like to a "normal" person. Always wish I could have somehow gotten her to untie and blow it up more though...

Comment

• Scooter
                  • May 2022

Originally posted by b0f0s0f
                  I got to play with a balloon with my ex girlfriend in high school, even though she didn't know of my fetish. She got it from a class or something and brought it with her when we went to my place after school. We were tossing it back and forth and just batting it around the room entirely innocently, which was still a very strange and interesting experience for me. It was the first time I'd ever handled balloons around anyone else, and I had to play it cool to not give away my phobia (which was fortunately pretty under control at that point, especially with this somewhat underinflated balloon). Honestly it was pretty fun and relaxing, and I sort of got to experience what balloons are like to a "normal" person. Always wish I could have somehow gotten her to untie and blow it up more though...
                  Wow, this sounds like a dream to me. You got so lucky getting into a situation like that.

Comment

• Nopops4me
                    • Jun 2015

b0f0s0f, are you sure you would have enjoyed getting your girl to untie and blow up that balloon more? She maybe would have like to do a b2ps and you still having some of your phobia in you would have got panicky. Be thankful for what you had and enjoy the memories.

Comment

• q16popper
                      • Jun 2022

I'll see what I can find - but they are sort of more random based card games

I did know of a group of 8 guys that played the board game - that would have been fun

Comment

• Nopops4me
                        • Jun 2015

q16popper. There were a few empty squares on the board game which could've had such as 'electric pump to pop' written on them.That would sort the men from the boys.

Eight guys playing the game - bet there was a bit of cheating going on, assuming they were Q16 balloons used in the game.

Additional bit of fun would to be to have no chairs only slightly underinflated Q36's to sit on. Too much excitement and you're on the floor - he, he.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎