X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MelbourneLooner
    • Oct 2021

Balloon Pussy with Love Hole Prototype

Hi fellow looners,

A friend and I have created a balloon prototype that is inverted in on itself so that when you blow it up it creates a tight hole you can penetrate with your manhood. The balloon has a self sealing mouthpiece so when you blow it up the valve piece seals so no need to tie off, the air is let out once you’ve had your way with it and it is reusable many times over.

The hole or tunnel that is created is incredible pleasurable as the negative air pressure that the balloon creates from the air around the tunnel makes the love hole tight and grippy and there is a natural suction effect. All you need is lube and you have a tight wet balloon pussy. Word of warning, it feels so good that the friends we gave samples to try never wanted to pull out until they were completely drained, which on average took less than a minute. It literally sucks you dry. When I use them I have the most intense orgasm and massive loads, way bigger than normal. Thankfully they are easy to clean. You can even put warm water in them which has a totally different feel again but the valve at the moment isn’t strong enough to properly hold water so needs to be re engineered. I have attached a photo of it with a bottle next to it for size.

We are now at the point where we would like to make it bigger, atm it’s about 12” but I would love to make one as big as 2-3ft so you can actually climb on and really have your way with it. However a global shortage of latex and money required to find someone to mass produce them is the next biggest hurdle. At the moment they are home made.

Let me know if this sort of invention would be of interest to other looners as I’m keen to see if such a balloon would take off and be worth investing the tens of thousands to make them bigger and get them produced in larger numbers at a factory. I can also make a video of me using one if there is interest but not sure the best way to post it as it will be a large file or what the rules for x rated content is as I have just joined. Love to hear feedback!

I also have an ambition to open up a looner bar or club once Covid is over for looners to enjoy balloons whilst in the club! Just don’t know how many looners there are in Australia though….
    Attached Files
    Absolutely yes
    0%
    Probably if it was cheap enough
    0%
    Not sure but would be curious enough to try one
    0%
    Absolutely not
    0%

The poll is expired.

• LoneLoonRider
    • Jan 2017

Re: Balloon Pussy with Love Hole Prototype

I would be very interested in buying something like this.

Comment

• t17forLife
      • May 2015

I would be highly interested in this. Qualatex appears to be discontinuing the geo donut and geo blossom which are the closest equivalent to your invention. I've got a decent stockpile of them but this could be a great replacement!

Comment

• MelbourneLooner
        • Oct 2021

I didn't know they were discontinuing the geo!! Wonder why? Qualatex don't seem to be looner friendly, in fact from past dealings and also hearing from others they seem to be looner phobic which is really short sighted because looners are probably their biggest market.

Cattex on the other hand understand their looner market very well and actually are open to creating new balloons just for looners and the properties they are after. They are one of the manufacturer's I have approached in the hope to scale this prototype to mass market and we have patent protection on the design.

Just as an FYI, the concept is somewhat the same as geo in that you have a hole to actually penetrate the balloon and properly have your way with it. However unlike Geo, there is only one opening so you get proper suction and tightness all the way and the tunnel is long. I am over 8 inches and thick and it is nothing but sheer pleasure. It will accomodate any size as the inverted tunnel just stretches to fit without losing any of its tightness or grip, just like the real thing. We want it to be affordable too, somewhere between 10-20 dollars and reusable many times over.

Comment

• t17forLife
          • May 2015

Originally posted by MelbourneLooner
          I didn't know they were discontinuing the geo!! Wonder why? Qualatex don't seem to be looner friendly, in fact from past dealings and also hearing from others they seem to be looner phobic which is really short sighted because looners are probably their biggest market.

Cattex on the other hand understand their looner market very well and actually are open to creating new balloons just for looners and the properties they are after. They are one of the manufacturer's I have approached in the hope to scale this prototype to mass market and we have patent protection on the design.
          It seems that the bean counters have engineered a latex shortage due to climate change and the ongoing supply chain fuckery from the Rona. So I think they're cutting back on products that the average decorator or wholesaler doesn't buy a lot of.

I believe you're right about Qualatex, and probably most other brands. They don't want their product (which many see as a toy for children) associated with a fetish subculture. My guess would be CATTEX is a European company, they seem to be much more kink friendly over there. Some of the leadership at CATTEX have actually come over to give their opinions on an old looner blog and said that not only are they aware of the community, but they support it and the 32" longneck was made almost specifically for us.

Comment

• Infl8
            • Apr 2017

I would love to buy something like that. So, how do you inflate the balloon in the picture properly?

Comment

• balloonPatcher
              • Jun 2020

I thought this was sold a few years back.

Comment

• MelbourneLooner
                • Oct 2021

You blow it up like a normal balloon but the inverted piece sticks out with a valve piece that self seals so you have to pull that out and to the side slightly and blow it up and when you stop blowing you pinch the nozzle to stop air coming out and at the same time the balloon pulls the self sealing valve back in place.

Here is a video link sort of showing it

Deriair Fem is a patented device.This video demonstrates the lube sack and shows they will support a persons weight on a bed hands free. Deriair Fem is great...

Yes it was sold in small quantities privately in the past but now we want to ramp up production to meet demand but also make the balloon significantly bigger before we do and wanted to gauge feedback due to the significant cost, time and energy involved.

Kind Regards, Pat.

Comment

• BigBreathless
                  • Jun 2017

I have experimented with cattex dolls and managed to create a huge, fuckable donut balloon that way. The technique is the same as making an apple/donut balloon from a round balloon. But you have the fat body of the doll inflated and you stick the head through the neck and tie it with a string. Just make sure to put your hand into a long sock when you try to push the head through, or you will not get your arm out.

Comment

• MelbourneLooner
                    • Oct 2021

Won't get your arm out, hahaha that got me. So was it a much better experience creating and using a giant fuckable balloon? What we have feels amazing but I just keep thinking it would be so much better if it were larger supporting your whole body whilst you ride and pump away. Kudos to you for making one out of the Cattex doll! It's not easy. Would love to see some photos or vids if you have any.

Comment

• Exaturbo
                      • Feb 2021

I wouldn’t mind one or two but would also like to have something that’s larger.
                      18” as a minimum, but the idea of a nice 36” is also really appealing.

As an aside, I’m in nsw Australia to answer your pondering about Australian looners.
                      I know there are quite a few Australian members here.

Comment

• MelbourneLooner
                        • Oct 2021

Yeah I'm with you, my gut feel is that a 36" would be an ideal size to ride and penetrate with a nice amount of softness on offer too. That's the goal to make one that size next.

Glad to meet a fellow Aussie. Would love to have a get together at some point when we are out of these stupid lockdowns!

Comment

• SirSquishy
                          • Mar 2020

Hell, this looks like something you could sell to non-looners. I'm sure online sex shops would be highly interested in this product.

I'm very curious to know how you made this, but I suppose you won't tell if demand is high and you're planning on selling it. You'd have to get a patent.

Also, if you make it bigger, I'll buy 20.

Comment

• MelbourneLooner
                            • Oct 2021

Hi SirSquishy,

Thanks for your thoughts! I agree completely, it won't just be looners as the friends we have asked to test them were not looners and all were amazed how good it felt and how quick it made them cum. However naturally I think the looner community could be a significant target audience. Being a looner myself and being able to test the prototype I understand that not only does it feel amazingly realistic to any non looner but as a looner there is the added pleasure, thrill and rush that you are actually penetrating and fucking the very object of our fetish and desire.

My biggest hurdle is scaling up to a much bigger balloon size.

There is an active Patent on the design and one company has already been shut down having stole the concept.

So the difficulties are two fold, one is to design a much larger balloon, the other is to find a partner to trust to manufacture them and sink quite a lot of money to get it started.

To answer your question about how it was made, it is a custom made balloon made at home with our own latex and moulds and the shape allows you to invert the balloon and push the tunnel back through in on itself and of course some other trickery that needs to be kept secret for the moment. There is a lot of work and my partner who created the balloon is the brains and the handyman behind it. The other challenge is to get the right mix of latex ratio for softness and strength. It's a lot of work, time and money.

Comment

• SirSquishy
                              • Mar 2020

Hi SirSquishy,

There is an active Patent on the design and one company has already been shut down having stole the concept.
                              This is very interesting. Who owns the patent? If you want to take this product commercial, you would need to get their approval then wouldn't you? Or buy the patent?

The other challenge is to get the right mix of latex ratio for softness and strength. It's a lot of work, time and money.
                              So you mold your own latex? I was under the impression that you used already existing balloons, then modify them?

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎