X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • niklooner
    • May 2018

Looner clips storage

Good afternoon everybody!
    I've been saving looner clips for so long, almost 10 years, but the archive is getting heavier every month.
    Now I have something like 1500 Gb of clips and pics, and I think I've already deleted 800Gb of materials within the years.
    Let me precise that the 90% of these clips doesn't even turn me on, but I kinda collect them (especially if they're from particular website like Clubsteffi, HoL, and so on)
    Do anyone of you have the same situation? how many clips do you have?
  • randomlooner316
    • Apr 2021

Re: Looner clips storage

I bought a 4 TB hard drive for storage but I'm using about 141 GB currently. about 70 GB of that is balloon stuff

Comment

• t17forLife
      • May 2015

I've got about 400GB. Several years ago I downloaded the stuff from various shared folders I found on here. I did the same thing, went through the folders and deleted what I didn't like.

I wish I didn't. Could have shared those files with y'all again now that the old share links are inactive. Now all I have is my curated stash - about 40GB and another 300GB worth of ClubSteffi and MyBalloonClips that I didn't pick through.

Comment

• Asclepio
        • Sep 2018

I have an ssd of 480gb and by now it is almost full of videos from different sources but all of them are B2P since they are my favorite, currently thinking into buy another ssd cause this one is not enough, in the old days videos were something between 100mb to 150mb at max. And by today standards a single 7min video can go to 1gb or more.
        A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• aron_crow
          • May 2020

I can relate to this. I had bought a 5TB hard disk 1.5 years back, now its 3.8TB full. Most of it is looner content, and I have over 11000 videos. I have tried many techniques over the years to remove duplicate videos, delete uninteresting videos but the collection keeps growing.

Lesson of the story is that you save only the videos you love, the rest you keep in temporary folder and delete. That's what I do nowadays.

Comment

• Fuusen
            • Nov 2019

I have 0 bytes of content saved. Only some short clips on my phone that my wife sent me

Comment

• TheMole
              • Nov 2019

I’m pushing 4.5TB “private media” of which 1.4TB is looner related. Stored on my home server with about 40TB storage total. I had another 1TB but lost in when systems took a lightning strike back in 2014. Managing the collection is a challenge at this size but Duplicate File Remover and Videonizer are two excellent pieces of software that help a lot and save a lot of time.

Pictures and photo collections are the worst to maintain. I’ve been archiving SuicideGirls.com lately and already collected over 1 million files from that alone.

If anyone needs help with software or backup methods, feel free to contact me .

Comment

• TheMole
                • Nov 2019

I’m with OP though, not all of it is my favorite content. I just love collecting and hoarding data

Comment

• Black_Hawk
                  • Nov 2014

I agree with the "hoarding" group. especially because I'm into men only and I find it even more difficult to find good stuff. I think my current collection is around 300 GB including not only internet finds but also own stuff and a lot of material shared privately by looner friends.

Comment

• aron_crow
                    • May 2020

Originally posted by TheMole
                    I’m with OP though, not all of it is my favorite content. I just love collecting and hoarding data
                    Can you suggest me some software to remove duplicate videos? I have a lots of low quality vids/duplicate vids.

Comment

• LoonMaster
                      • Sep 2011

I have a 5TB hard drive that is half full of Looner clips.

Comment

• bfinch2000
                        • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Black_Hawk
                        I agree with the "hoarding" group. especially because I'm into men only and I find it even more difficult to find good stuff. I think my current collection is around 300 GB including not only internet finds but also own stuff and a lot of material shared privately by looner friends.
                        i hear you on that, it is harder to find stuff when you're only into men :\ i wish i had 300gb worth!

Comment

• mm99
                          • Jan 2022

I'm collecting Looner clips now for about 20/21 years I had to switch now to a 16 gb drive, because my "old" 8tb one ran out of space.

Originally posted by aron_crow
                          Can you suggest me some software to remove duplicate videos? I have a lots of low quality vids/duplicate vids.
                          There're a bunch of, one that did good work for me.
                          If you want to be sure that the matches are 99,999% identical you should try Easy Duplicate Finder.
                          If you want to find more abstract doubles in your collection you should try Anti Twin, where you even can adjust the %hit rate - but you've to be careful. I always get a few "matches" which aren't a match at all.

Have a great weekend

Comment

• Axle
                            • Jan 2022

i must confess to being a bit jealous, my collection was never much to write home about but i lost it a few years ago when the harddrive it was on died. so now i have a grand total of 0TB of clips.
                            Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

• zhilman
                              • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Black_Hawk
                              I wonder if you having one old clip that I have been searching for sooo long! Hehehe

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎