Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SweetBouncer
    • Mar 2020

Xiaomi Mi Air Pumps

How does it work with balloons? It's just to see if it's worth buying it.

Can somebody that owns one give me some feedback?
  • SweetBouncer
    • Mar 2020

Re: Xiaomi Mi Air Pumps

At last I have bought one, expect a review soon.

Comment

• SweetBouncer
      • Mar 2020

The pump weights roughly a Kg ,in the instructions said that it can blow up 2 car tires but up to 97 beachballs. The way it stops is by reaching the pressure displayed on the screen, but even at the lowest settings you have to use the manual mode (one press on another off) to blow up balloons and pool toys, as the pressure they burst is way lower than the minimum of the machine ,wich opens the possibility of just turning it on and not stopping it to pop balloons continuously. The size is a touch bigger than a half-liter bottle of water, with the case.
      As for speed is a bit slow: roughly 3 minutes for a 12-inch balloon more or less. And is a noisy, but it does the job and is the most portable pump I've ever had.

You can change the adjustments of the pressure detector, but the speed is uniform at 15L/min.
      Last edited by SweetBouncer; 17-08-2022, 15:44.

Comment

• SweetBouncer
        • Mar 2020

Here is a little proof of concept video, the hose heats up a little but not to an uncomfortable level, and it makes a lot of noise, but it works.
        The balloon is an off-brand paddled 24'' from amazon it cost me 2 packets of 20 for around 20 euros total with one extra each packet.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎