Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BalloonblowerNYC
    • Feb 2018

Besides loving to blow balloons big and hard

I like inflatables, to blow them to the max in one of my raincoats.

Is there anyone out here combining balloons and inflatables or having had a metting with another inflatable lover?

Is there anyone on the US east coast? :-)
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: Besides loving to blow balloons big and hard

Thats very interesting, i never thought about combining the two, I'll definitely have to try it.
    The bigger the better

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

Yeah I used to love inflating things under my clothing when I was younger. My favourite experience was inflating a nice red four foot valentines heart underneath a baggy zip up cagoule till I couldn’t move (or breathe)

Comment

• Seidenki
        • Dec 2016

I like combining balloons and clothing. The other think I like is rubber inflatable clothing, but that gets expensive really quick, so I don't have very much.

Comment

• Myra
          • Dec 2018

I don't use inflatables much. I do have a few though. If I'm in the mood for some blow to pops, I'll sometimes lie on a tight beachball while I do it.

Comment

• Seasidelad
            • Sep 2018

I love playing with inflatables and sometimes have balloons around tHe same time play with both. Would like to try popping balloons on an inflatable but need some decent ear defence.

Comment

• lioon
              • Dec 2018

I've never done both at the same time, but I love inflatables the same as balloons. I've got a bin-full of them upstairs, some exercise balls, some beach balls of various sizes...mostly ranging from "big" to "ridiculous". I've got a beach ball, only inflated it once, but it comes up to my chest fully inflated. I'm just a hair short of 6'3".

Mostly stick to balloons for various practical reasons, and also force of habit. Practically, there's no place to keep them in my tiny house, and it's also not exactly appealing to be naked in the poorly-heated upstairs, in January, in lake-effect country,

I do suspect that the ridiculous ones might be fun with "help", though.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎