Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

What's louder?

In your experience, what's generally louder, condoms or latex gloves? I've been practicing and are now able to b2p thin gloves fairly easily and want to know what to move onto next. How much louder are condoms and how hard are they to blow to pop?
    The last glove I did wasn't too bad with ear protection but was only thin so I probably need more practice until I'm ready to try something harder. Ive attached a photo of a blow to pop I did so you can see the type of glove.
    Attached Files
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com
  • Slugamano
    • Jul 2016

Re: What's louder?

Try a hot water bottle, it will definitely be louder :-)...

Comment

• SusieDK
      • Dec 2017

Hi Wildheart,

I don’t think there is much difference - neither is particularly loud. If any difference I think maybe the gloves pop a little louder. The gloves I have tried are those thin ‘surgical gloves’ you buy in a pharmacy. Both gloves and condoms are somewhat cumbersome to hold onto, but neither are hard to blow. Some condoms get incredibly big though, and they are pretty cool to blow up until they pop.

Have fun
      Susie
      Last edited by SusieDK; 08-04-2018, 07:19. Reason: Adding missing word.

Comment

• LeeRider
        • Nov 2014

I think youll find condoms vary quite a bit depending on the brand, the quality and shape and particularly the thickness, not as loud as balloons but the thicker ones like Trojan ribbed go off with a bang!

Comment

• Slugamano
          • Jul 2016

I've never tried condoms. Sometimes I pop latex gloves when I feel I MUST pop something and there are no balloons around but those are not te perfect ones. For me balloon is a shiny colorful growing orb starting to become transparent and bigger and bigger,... Ooops!...

Comment

• Bounci
            • Apr 2018

I can't say for sure... I think it kind of depends on the condom, but usually I found gloves louder. But then again, I haven't tried many gloves.

Comment

• palloncino90
              • Jan 2018

Are gloves and condoms much loud for a non-popper? My fetish includes balloons only, although I have to say that gloves (more than condoms to tell the truth) excite me though, but I'm really afraid to blow them, I don't know as far I may go, I even don't know how unexpected pops I could get. Any tips?
              I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• glovepopper
                • May 2019

I popped many gloves and condoms, different types and sizes, and they never been as loud as regular balloons...
                There is a minimal difference between loudness of good quality latex gloves and condoms, but I think condoms are a bit louder while doing blow to pop, especially when they burst with a fragmentation into many small pieces.

Comment

• palloncino90
                  • Jan 2018

I never heard a latex glove pops, is it louder than a balloon? I guess not, but is it a loud noise for a phobic non-popper, in your opinion?
                  I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• wildheart
                    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by palloncino90
                    I never heard a latex glove pops, is it louder than a balloon? I guess not, but is it a loud noise for a phobic non-popper, in your opinion?
                    Depends on the gloves and how big they get. I’ve had some that barely pop at all and others that have had quite the bang (no where near as loud as a balloon though) with ear protection, it’s not bad at all.

Comment

• Harley
                      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by wildheart
                      Depends on the gloves and how big they get. I’ve had some that barely pop at all and others that have had quite the bang (no where near as loud as a balloon though) with ear protection, it’s not bad at all.
                      Should be a matter of pressure, right? Latex gloves are thinner, so they can't take as much before bursting and thus tend to sound softer.

Comment

• wildheart
                        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Harley
                        Should be a matter of pressure, right? Latex gloves are thinner, so they can't take as much before bursting and thus tend to sound softer.
                        To an extent. The reason why a balloon pop is so loud is actually pretty complicated and many scientists have different options. The things that may contribute to the sound is the latex fracturing at the speed of sound, the acoustics of the balloon (think of the ringing sound they can make when really tight. It could amplify the sound) and of course the air exploding out.

The actual pressure isn’t really that high though. It’s more to do with how it’s released. For example some plastic bags take much more pressure to fill up until they pop, but aren’t nearly as loud as a balloon.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍