Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smothered by tits
    • Mar 2019

Inflatable latex suit suggestions.

I've been looking for a inflatable latex suit can anyone tell me where i can find a reliable supplier?
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: Inflatable latex suit suggestions.

Depends whereabouts where you live in the world, and how much you want to pay for you Suit really.

For the US (the world really as they ship globally) Everyone praises Libidex, for Europe there’s many great designers and manufacturers like old School favourites like DeMask or Studio Gum, or MD Latex- for those scary, industrial, Android looking heavy rubber items based on Hazmat or rubber Dive gear but with a fetish twist so they’ll have proper rubber boots n gloves glued in, zips a plenty, a sealed gas mask and they inflate big using proper rubber white water rafting boat inflation valves. You will pay a premium for any of these though- but with care and looking after they’ll last you for years.

In the UK I’ve ordered from a few makers of gear like Westwood Bound (but I’ve not seen any inflatable wear by them for a number of years now, or there’s London based Cocoon. A big favourite of mine is UK’s Rubber Eva- I’ve currently got one of their regular looking (no added tits n hips) double layer suits and another double layer suit from a company called Elana’s Latex- sadly Elana’s has now called it a day making gear now which is a shame as they made some great bespoke gear.

One of my favourite more novelty suits I’ve got (when I mean novelty I mean there’s no zips all over the suit for access) came from a Chinese company called Di Angel who often sell via EBay if you run a search for them. This thing I’ve got of theirs is massive- it’s heavy thick latex on the outside layer and blows up huge! Another Chinese company that’s really taken off globally with fetishists is a company called Latex Catfish. They’ve a big list of inflatable rubberwear from furry gear like fox suits to a latex version of the classic heavy Viking Drysuit complete with Vikings distinctive yellow logo on the leg.

If your on Fetlife (or can take a look on there) there’s a few groups for inflatable latex rubber gear and they’ve all got manufacturers links (and buyers reviews and experiences) at the top of each group header.

As I say it all comes down to how much you want to spend. I’d recommend going for the biggest size or if it’s a made to measure item (go silly and add four to six inches) to your measurements. A baggy suit that hangs off you deflated is fine. Once you start blowing these up the ankles tend to creep up your legs if it’s on the small side.
    Last edited by craggy2012; 18-04-2019, 07:03.

Comment

• scuba
      • Jan 2017

My inflatable latex fox catsuit is from a company called Aqua latex that sell latex on Ebay.
      It's a good quality suit.
      Don't buy the cheaper ones becauce the craftmanship in those suits is often very poor.
      The first latex fox catsuit i had split open in the glued seems and I had to reglue it.
      No such problems with the Aqua Latex suit
      Catfish Latex also make good suits.
      I am waiting for an inflatable suit i have ordered from them
      They are really buisy so you have to be patient.
      I will let you know how this suit is when i get it

Comment

• Smothered by tits
        • Mar 2019

Thanks for all the info you helped me a lot.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
          • Mar 2019

Ok a bit of an update on my search for a inflatable suit.
          I've looked around on fetlife but any info that's there is buried under tons and tons of posts.
          And the sites that you suggested are of good quality but are on the other side of the world.
          Are there any other suppliers out there?

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

I purchased my latex big booby T shirt top from Aqualatex and it’s of amazing quality for its price. Took eight weeks to be made and be delivered to the UK but well worth it in the end.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
              • Mar 2019

I should probably have mentioned what im looking for in particular.
              I'm looking for a inflatable suit sort of like the ones squeaklatex used to sell the ones where when the suit was inflated it would pull your limbs into a x shape.
              Or a ball suit with arms what ever one i can find first.
              I don't have massive amount of money to spend on it but i should have enough.

Comment

• craggy2012
                • Jan 2012

Yeah I like the look of that X suit, I’m tempted to get one myself, but currently I’m saving up towards treating myself to a Rubber Eva (UK manufacturer) dual layer inflatable catsuit which I like the look of.

Comment

• scuba
                  • Jan 2017

The last suit i bought was from Catfish late
                  It a good quality suit.
                  I have done several floating trips in and it hold up fine

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                    • Mar 2019

A important question i need to ask is what kind of valve is on this suit?https://www.latexcatfish.com/xcart/I...etailed_images

Comment

• Seidenki
                      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Smothered by tits
                      A important question i need to ask is what kind of valve is on this suit?https://www.latexcatfish.com/xcart/I...etailed_images
                      It will probably be a Presta or Dunlop valve like you would see on a bicycle tire.

I haven't bought from Latext Catfish but I have bought from Twist My Rubber Arm and other eBay suppliers and they all seem to like Presta or Dunlop valves.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                        • Mar 2019

Do you need any special adapters for it?
                        I got one of those cheap electric air pumps that have multiple adapter heads.
                        Last edited by Smothered by tits; 31-07-2019, 04:49. Reason: Need more info

Comment

• craggy2012
                          • Jan 2012

Some items I’ve got use a simple tube made from latex you can hold around a hand pump hose and clip off with a balloon neck clip once inflated, other items use soft foam rubber plugs and I’ve even seen those heavy duty valves you find on white water rafts on the higher priced items like what MD Latex make. It all depends on what sort of pressure the suits expected to take especially if it’s a dual layer garment designed to give a sense of pressure on the wearer.

Comment

• Seidenki
                            • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Smothered by tits
                            Do you need any special adapters for it?
                            I got one of those cheap electric air pumps that have multiple adapter heads.
                            If the pump is capable of inflating a car tyre, it will directly fit on a Schraeder valve (that is what a car tyre valve is called). You will need an adapter but they're just a few dollars at any bicycle store, if the pump does not come with one. These are the sort of pumps that come with adapters for inflating soccer balls.

But some suits will have a port rather than a valve, more like that use for an air-bed. That requires a different sort of air pump. Sadly, I have never seen pumps which can support both air-bed type ports and pressure valves.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                              • Mar 2019

Ok thank you.
                              Now i know where to start looking.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘