How do you masturbate with balloons/inflatables? (non-poppers only)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loonyguy2020
    • Mar 2020

Re: How do you masturbate with balloons/inflatables? (non-poppers only)

A nice belbal , nice neck gliding along fruits of pleasure

Comment

• frankfrank
      Empathetic Harmonizer
      • Feb 2018

I hope I'll even be able to pick up my shipment! I have disposable nitrile gloves but they're a bitch to put on...the Governor is issuing a stay-at-home order that starts tomorrow (and which is when the gloves will probably come...)

Yes, something I'd usually like to get down-and-horny with, actually will be repurposed to their ordinary use.

I'll also see what they can hold, riding-wise, for "our" collective and alternative purposes...I certainly don't need to use all of them for sanitation because I seldom go out, and the virus can live on their surface only like three or four days (erring on the side of caution).

Also, if I can't get the gloves because the UPS store is closed, I certainly have an ample supply of balloons "for our purposes" and they're certainly AS GOOD AS gloves. Just that latex gloves add a different dimension and variety into the mix because they DO give a different experience.

BEWARE that anything you have in the refrigerator, though. I've read that the virus can survive in the refrigerator up to a MONTH. I assume that means that in the freezer it can survive almost indefinitely.
      Last edited by frankfrank; 20-03-2020, 19:22.
      People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• sexyneck
        • Feb 2016

Here I have a little rough and intense fucking with this Swan white Belbal balloon the 9th times. After a few rides it becomes baby soft and smooth with baby powder. Sooo hot and nice feeling.
        After the 9th session, I fuck it again within a space of an hour. I photo with 1st cummed and have yet to dry.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by sexyneck; 21-03-2020, 02:32.

Comment

• sexyneck
          • Feb 2016

Hi Guys, here are some photos of my Swan white Belbal balloon after having been fucked hard for the 10th times. The hot cruve neck shape is formed by my hard fucking position.
          After the post, my cock harden and quickly take out the balloon from my balloon box and pound and pump it on the floor again.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Loonpillow
            • Sep 2019

Hey sexyneck what kind of balloons are those with the really long necks?

Comment

• frankfrank
              Empathetic Harmonizer
              • Feb 2018

Photo from 2009. This looks kind of like a looner, doesn't it? Spring break photo from Miami (or Miami Beach). And, wow, ALL THAT BEEF...egad!!

Attached Files
              People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• sexyneck
                • Feb 2016

Are you referring to the swan white one ? The white one is Belbal.

Originally posted by Loonpillow
                Hey sexyneck what kind of balloons are those with the really long necks?

Comment

• sexyneck
                  • Feb 2016

Finally after the 12th times of hard pounding and fucking the Swan white Belbal balloon, it give a sweet soft pop, and the skin kissed my chin before I almost cum.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• sexyneck
                    • Feb 2016

12" inch soft balloon skin with pinky love hole. Load of cum inside the love hole.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Eduloon
                      • Feb 2020

I like 9 inch balloons, so i can put one inside my boxers and one in my shirt. And they lay on them and start humping. Recently i have been trying some 16” beachballs, its great to ride them without the fear of popping them.

Comment

• sexybbw4u
                        Mature Balloon Lover...
                        • May 2013

Just holding it against my naked body and rubbing it on my hard nipples.... Then I insert a vibrator inside inside of my vagina and hold the balloon close to me...
                        Last edited by sexybbw4u; 15-10-2020, 13:36.

Comment

• Troika
                          • Sep 2020

Humping, grinding and bouncing on my inflatables is what I can do. Sometimes I like to play with other toys too while I lay on them. I'd love to get a hold of an inflatable with a nice sph mod on it. I have a big Goodra inflatable from Hongyi but the sph is just too big to really enjoy properly. It doesn't really squeeze enough just relying on the internal air pressure. I hear the ones that are foam supported are much nicer.

Comment

• aryxlooner
                            • Oct 2020

Highly inflated balloon. 14 inch. In panties sit on it and ride. Watching his neck inflate, continuing to squeeze it between his legs

Comment

• Potato
                              • Feb 2020

Use a dildo and sit on the balloon or inflatable and ride and bounce. Also may add a vibrator for clit.

Comment

• BalloonBounce
                                • Mar 2019

'Daddy' - thats exactly the way to do it, if you ask me

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎